Nirala Bard, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

Nirala Bard
1 Meadowlands Plz Ste 200 East Rutherford, NJ 07073

Nirala Bard, LPC is a counselor in East Rutherford, NJ. She specializes in counseling.

Nirala Bard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nirala Bard

Nirala Bard?
Nirala Bard's Performance
What People Say About Nirala Bard, LPC
great counselor, makes me feel comfortable everytime I go and has helped me view things in such a positive way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Ms Bard was very helpful. She provided insight and beneficial guidance to our family. Kind and gracious.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Each visit I have been able to open up more in a comfortable and safe environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Very professional, returns phone calls, Judy reminds you of appointments by email and text and greets you very nicely when you confirm your appointment. Ms. Bard is very professional and very kind and helpful in getting the problems resolved and gives great advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Nirala Bard is the best Counselor I have EVER had! I started seeing her in 2015, she has helped me during the most difficult parts of my life! Professional, extremely knowledgeable, & kind, she goes the extra mile to assist with finding additional resources! It’s so difficult to find a quality therapist these days & I highly recommend her to anyone seeking help! Both Ms. Bard and her staff are tech savvy as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Very friendly environment. Ms Bard is the best person to speak with about any issues. She is always there to help me out and listens patiently. Judy the office manager is very good with accommodating clients with appointments and confirmation reminders. Overall great experience and will definitely recommend this clinician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Not only does she get right to the point but educates you on the diagnosis and treatment plan options. She is very thorough..
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
I have a seven year old son who sees Nirala and he presented her to his class as someone who changed his thinking and behaviors. He calls her, his "GPS", she guides him when lost, navigates him carefully and when necessary will ask him to make "a U turn". She is truly amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
We found it so difficult to find a culturally sensitive therapist. But when we found Nirala and after attending sessions with her, she was not only able to understand our needs but even spoke to us in Hindi!! My husband and I highly recommend her as a therapist for couples.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?
Nirala is a wonderful therapist! She has been instrumental in my personal growth. She is easy to talk to & has sound advice. Lots of laughs through the hard times, which is always refreshing. I've been used to a lot of talk therapy in the past & she is definitely not that. She is about getting things done. Homework is sometimes provided; it's about guiding you through these lessons. She was able to refer me to a great psychiatrist, which has ultimately led me to a much greater quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nirala Bard, LPC?

How was your experience with Nirala Bard?

• Counseling

Nirala Bard accepts

Nirala Bard accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield