Nina Reiss, MAMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 37

Marriage & Family Therapy

Nina Reiss, MAMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Islip, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Nina Reiss, MAMFT

• Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Nina Reiss accepts

Nina Reiss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nina Reiss

Welcoming
Nina is a pleasure to work with she makes you feel extremely comfortable and relaxed to be open and honest with her. She feels you out to see your communication strategy before going in deeper. She is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. To me she is like talking to a friend that is open minded, and also gives me other perspectives. And also how to handle my two children. I have only worked with a short while. But I already feel a change with myself and my children. Would highly recommend.
Karina Mauro – Aug 12, 2022
Nina is fantastic!
We have been meeting with Nina for almost three years! We had an delicate relationship with our co-parent for years (8+) and within one year, we were communicating effectively and even shared a holiday together at one of our houses together with our kids! Nina meets with my children individually, myself and my co-parents, and sees us all together as a family. She has helped us understand how important it is that all parents are on the same page regarding our children and helps us better communicate our wants, needs, concerns and decision making as co-parents. She has been very flexible and understanding with scheduling through COVID and is absolutely priceless to our family.
R. Oliver – Mar 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
Due to covid I haven’t met Nina in person yet, but just off our zoom meetings she’s been a huge help to me. She’s helping me to understand who I am as a person as well as helping me to see that it’s okay to feel how I do about things. She’s also helped me to look at my relationships in a different way. To not try and control everything a loved one does or says. I really like her and I would be willing to recommend her to anyone I know.
Destiny C. – Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
Been Through over 12 therapists in recent years on the hunt to find the right help and treatment for my bipolar Disorder and Anxiety and thank g-d I finally found the right one .....Mrs.Nina Riess Is a professional at what she does in every way.she is sharp and keen yet makes you feel like your talking to a family member or a close friend.she is very compassionate to your financial needs and works with you to help u and your insurance to ensure Money is not holding you back from getting the treatment you need. Highly recommend.Nina she has done wonders for my family and I.Thanks for reading :)
JT – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
I'm so glad to be working with Nina, I will most definitely recommend her to family and friends.
Shimon Dubroff – Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
She is great with my 2 kids. She has helped me how to handle with my son's behaviors and has helped me to becomes a better mom. My son has made a big progress from where we started a year ago. My son has become more understanding with others. She has also helped my daughter cope with greif. My daughter is not as angry towards myself and others. I am absolutely grateful to have her as my kids psychologist.
Brenda Solis – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
I've been working With Ms Reiss for about 3 months now and I can say she is awesome. These past couple of months Nina has helped me understand myself and the things happening around me. I really appreciate Nina and I will definitely refer her to family or friends. Such a kind heart and very understanding
Kym – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
Nina is absolutely wonderful. I was seeing 2 other therapists and did not like them. I tried Nina and she actually gives me advice coupling skills. She listens explains things to me. She actually asks me how and what I’m feeling and why I feel this way. She has helped me tremendously. I can’t thank her enough!!
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
I am so glad I had the courage to seek a therapist and thrilled I found Nina Reiss. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the support of a caring clinician. Her warm spirit, curiosity, and strong clinical instincts make her not only a great therapist, but also a wonderful person to know. She has helped tremendously and im so very thankful for that!
Rachel – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
Nina helped save my marriage. She offers great advice for those that want it and listens to anything you have to say if you needed someone to just listen to what’s on your mind.
Pete – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
She's great! Been with her almost a year and I am very happy I made the decision.
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?
I never actually visited her; so these two stars are for my first time interaction with her. l was looking for a therapist to help me navigate through some troubles in my life. My first impression of her voice was 'alright', for lack of a better term. She was not welcoming, engaging, or seemed that she really cared that I was a potential new client. I asked her questions about her knowledge and experience, then gave her a small background of myself. We got into the financial aspect and, wow, 250 a session? When you're not even warm and welcoming to start? Long story short, she seemed like she could not be bothered and rushed me off the phone to find out how much our sessions would be. When she called me back, she seemed even more unbothered when explaining payments, and literally hung up the phone on me before I could say goodbye after I said I needed to think about it. As someone who suffers from social anxiety, this experience was triggering.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nina Reiss, MAMFT?

How was your experience with Nina Reiss?