Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM

Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM

Podiatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Easton, PA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine in 1993 and specializes in podiatric surgery.Read his story

2925 William Penn Hwy Ste 302

Easton, PA 18045

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Chokshi

See how frequently Dr. Chokshi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
high
Achilles Tendinitis
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Chokshi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chokshi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chokshi "Providing a high standard of service that patients expect and deserve, is my creed. I believe in furthering the professional standards of practicing medicine by listening to my patient's needs and educating them. My name is Nimish Chokshi, and I am a practicing podiatric physician of 20 years. I am Board Certified by and Fellow of The American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery. I received my Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine at the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. My postdoctoral training included a 2-year podiatric surgical residency program with one year in Detroit, Michigan and another year in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During this period, I also spent one month training in Switzerland at Swiss AO International School for internal fixation. Currently, I am a member of the active medical staff at St. Luke's Hospital University Hospital and Health Networks in Allentown & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and Easton Hospital in Easton, Pennsylvania. My practice is diverse from foot and ankle surgery for all ages, with an emphasis on athletic injuries, reconstructive foot/ankle surgery and advanced wound healing techniques (LEAP-lower extremity amputation prevention). In addition, I serve on the teaching faculty at St. Luke's Hospital University Hospital & Health Networks in Allentown & Bethlehem for the past 14 years for a 3-year Foot and Ankle surgery residency program. Recently I was appointed to the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Board of Visitors and Adjunct Faculty. "

This content was provided by Dr. Chokshi "Welcome! Since 1995, Dr. Chokshi's experience in podiatry is coupled with genuine concern for their patients. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy feet. Visit our website, this provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of podiatry. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about Accent Podiatry's practice philosophy, physicians, our office location, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. "

• Podiatric Surgery

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Midfoot Fusion
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Subtalar Arthrodesis
  • Talo-Navicular Arthrodesis
  • Triple Arthrodesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Kings College, Wilkes Barre
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Michigan Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Montgomery Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Chokshi has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Chokshi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chokshi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chokshi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chokshi

3.9

Dr. Chokshi?
Dr. Chokshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM
Dr. Chokshi diagnosed my condition with just one x ray whereas my first Dr. had misdiagnosed my condition that i was dealing with well over a year and a half. Since then i have overcome many hurdles that the doctor has seen me through. Had it not been for my family doctor referring me to Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM?
Dr. Chokski has been a very caring doctor and has help me with my current situation. He has taken time to fully explain my situation and keeps me informed of any updates. He is highly recommended from my primary doctor and so far he has been great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM?
I would, and have recommended Dr. Chokshi to family and friends. Dr. Chokshi always takes the time to listen to me, and then explain my options and procedures for treatment. He always takes his time during any appointments or follow ups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nimish Chokshi, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Chokshi?