Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD

Optometry ·  Female

Dr. Hedayat

Excel Optometry

27702 Crown Valley Pkwy Ste A3 Ladera Ranch, CA 92694

Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD is an optometrist in Ladera Ranch, CA. She specializes in optometry.

Dr. Hedayat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hedayat

Dr. Hedayat?
Dr. Hedayat's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD
RecentMost Helpful
Very nice very helpful. Great Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Dr. Hedayat and her staff were very helpful and friendly from the minute I walked in the door. The new equipment used by the Doctor is amazing. The selection of glasses is better than any place I have visited, much better than anything you can find on line.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Clean, professional and friendly office. Fair fees and exceptional service. Dr. Haedayat is highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Super friendly and knowledgeable staff. I felt that they took the time to understand my needs and concerns. I had never had been in to see an eye doctor before, normally doctors try to whisk you out and that was not the case with you and your practice. Thanks again and would be happy to refer you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
My previous optometrist retired and highly recommended Excel.. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Hedayat. did a great job checking my eyes. Christine helped me choose my new glasses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Dr. Hedayat is such a great doctor! She is very thorough and genuine. She never makes me feel rushed! I am so happy I found her office. I recommend her to all my co-workers and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Amazing place they are my new optometrists I had been going to same place for 10 years. Great service !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
I highly recommend Dr. Hedayat. Her facilities are spotless and very modern. We felt very comfortable as soon as we entered the beautiful front office/showroom. The eye exams were very thorough and each procedure/test was thoroughly explained. Christine was very friendly, professional and helped us with our frame selections. At no time did we feel rushed. The entire experience was so nice and actually fun. Thank you for your professionalism!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
The personelle were very friendly & informative, Dr. Hedayat was so thorough & experienced,(very nice & friendly too). They have great collection of frames & sun glasses. I recommend Dr Hedayat to everyone who asks me about an excellent optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
Getting an appointment was very easy and convenient. Their appointments ran on time and service was great. I thought the Doctor did a thorough exam and provided me with good context around my eye issues and concerns. They were also helpful in picking out glasses and explaining my insurance costs and benefits. I would definitely recommend and return for additional visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
I made an appointment with Dr. Niloufar Hedayat for a right eye problem. Dr. Hedayat did a thorough exam and diagnostics of my eye. She was very welcoming, professional and took her time to explain the nature of my condition. I will recommend this clinic to my friends and relatives for any eye checkups, thank you.
Janina, Thank you so much for the kind words and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?
My experience with Dr. Hedayat and the team at Excel Optometry was excellent. The new patient process was very smooth and straightforward. Dr. Hedayat was very thorough with the examination and went over the all the options available. They have a great selection of frames at very reasonable prices. The staff were very helpful in helping choose the right frames and lenses for my needs. Highly recommend!
Mr. Jones, We are pleased that you had a great...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Niloufar Hedayat, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hedayat?

• Optometry

• Farsi

Dr. Hedayat accepts

Dr. Hedayat accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Shield of California
Guardian
Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hedayat treats your condition or procedure