Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Soni

Dynamic Physical Therapy Services PC

4343 Kissena Blvd Ste 110 Flushing, NY 11355

Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT is a physical therapist in Flushing, NY. He graduated from New York University / College Of Medicine and specializes in physical therapy, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Soni accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Soni has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(718) 661-1710Find providers who accept this insurance

• Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

OUR MOTTO: Your Progress. Our Passion. We will undertake every possible clinical intervention to restore your functions to the highest possible level so that you can enjoy life to its fullest extent.

• Physical Therapy

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soni

Dr. Soni?
Dr. Soni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT
My experiences with the staff at dynamic physical therapy of Liberty 125-08-liberty Avenue .is worth million bucks of health services .the therapist ms vibha .and ms. mansi puts great meaning and suits the name DYNAMIC .with their treatment.i I am no longer physically handicapped .it proved to me that small hands can do great jobs .i will be forever greatfull and willling to recommend Dynamic Physical to any one who needs treatment .Thanks a million
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
Due to lower back pain I sought the services of Dynamic Physical Therapy. The therapists were professional and caring, always determining before hand how effective the previous treatment was and making the necessary adjustments. Thank you Pallavi, Genu and Jyoti Dawne
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I have a back pain and in my right leg, and this time i feel good and the pain is gone.Thank you for helping me. I appreciate Mansi, juhi and somaya. This place is very good, they give good care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
THERAPY WAS EXCELLENT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
My care and therapy by Dr. Soni's Physiotherapist was nothing short of excellent. The Therapist Jani and others were very knowledgeable and extremely experienced in my care. I highly recommend Dynamic Physical Therapy Services and the care provided by Dr. Nilesh Soni's staff for your physical rehabilitation and your return to a workable and viable live style.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I got best treatment for back pain. I found dynamic physical therapy the best place for back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I had right knee replacement and was not able to walk without help. After excellent physical therapy at Dynamic team of Dr Soni and Pallavi and other great staff members, i am able to walk much better, and i can walk outdoors and i feel much stronger, i can work in kitchen without problem. for me Dynamic Physical therapy is the best place for physical therapy after knee replacement. i thank them very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
Best physical therapist ever. Dr song very knowledgeable and expert in his field. He works really well and individual with every patient. Took my daughter for the PT, her therapist Maunsi remained very patient with her. She could not be in more caring hands than her. Can’t say enough good things about this office and the therapist work there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
best physical therapy office for back pain problem. I got much better just in 8 sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
my name is Michele jones I had alot of knee pain when I came here, now its not as bad. I recommend this place, the people are very nice&i love juhi very much. I can do more chores around the house ,the staff has helped me very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
My name is Felicia Agarrat , during the time I came to therapy at this facility. I am appreciate very much of the work that the therapists does. I feel 70% better since I come to therapy few weeks ago. I am very happy, I feel much better with my walking and moving around the house. Juhi is a wonderful therapist, she satisfied me very much. She understand very well the point of my pain and how to best treat me. I hope I continue to improve. I have already recommend several family/ friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
Awesome place staff so friendly and professional.i recommend this place to all friends and family members.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I have come to physical therapy for both knee pain and was unable to move outside home due to pain. I was not able to go up or down in my home and was restricted to first floor as I was unable to climb stairs. Now after about 20 visits I feel lot better and can stand and walk outdoors independently. I can go downstairs for laundry and can go upstairs without any problem. I thank for all the help offered to me by therapists for their professional advice. I will definitely recommend them to all
glad that you are able to enjoy life with more...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I CAME FOR PAIN IN THE KNEES. THIS FACILITY IS VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF IS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY. I WOULD MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PATIENTS TO COME TO THIS OFFICE FOR ANY PHYSICAL THERAPY RELATED ISSUES.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I was suffering from lower back pain and sciatic nerve compression due to an injury. My visit was supervised n a professional manner with a complete iinfo session in the first assessment . The staff and their attitude is excellent. Will be sure to visit again if required and recommend others.
Glad to know that you are satisfied with our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I had a very good experience at Dr. Soni's office. The staff is extremely welcoming and kind. They were eager to listen to what I had to say in regards to my care and welcomed feedback. I will definitely reccomend this office to my friends.
thank you so much for your kind words
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I had herniated disc and sciatica with pain in left leg for long time due to which I could not walk or sit for long but now after being with dynamic for last about a month I can walk and sit comfortably, can lift objects with little caution and have learned the exercises and precautions to save and keep my back good in the future. I felt like home at this place and would deeply appreciate every one here from the therapists to the front desk. I am all praise for especially Dr Pallavi and Dr Soni
Our therapists go an extra mile to specialize in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks for foot pain. I was not able to stand while working and felt too much pain on walking. Sometimes I felt pain and heaviness in legs also. After after about 20 visits, I feel quite light and have negligible pain now. I liked the therapists especially Dr Pallavi for their mannerisms and skills. I appreciate the whole staff for their concern towards every patient. I am thankful to my doctor for referring me to Dr. Soni who gave his best advice to me.
Thank you for your kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I came with knee pain due to which I felt pain and weakness standing and walking . Now after about 20 visits, I can stand and walk even outside with ease. I feel more confident and strong now. My special thanks to therapists for their patience, hard work and dedication . I would strongly recommend them to all my known.
Yes we are a team. Thank you for your kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks with too much pain and stiffness in my left knee, so much that I could not do my routine work like cooking or cleaning in standing and had to sit down often. Now after 20 visits and I can do my household work without pain and hesitation in standing. I can go for walk, climb stairs and go to market with pain or stiffness. Special thanks to the skilled therapists for giving personal touch to the treatment. I have already recommended them to my friends
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Soni?

Dynamic Physical Therapy Services PC