Physical Therapy  |
Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT
Dr Nilesh Soni is an expert in physical therapy specializing in back pain and disorders related to the arthritis of joints and spine. He has clinical experience of 25 plus years in various areas of physical dysfunction and disabilities including spine and joint problems. He is considered to be a teacher of highest caliber and has conducted 100s of community seminars. Dr Soni founded Dynamic Physical Therapy Services in 2003 in response to community need of a state of art outpatient physical therapy clinic dedicated towards pain management and treatment of various spine problems. His credentials include Doctorate of Physical Therapy from MGH Institute Of Health Sciences, Master's in Physical Therapy from New York University, another Master's in Physical Therapy from University of Bombay, India , and he is a Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist by the American Physical Therapy Association. At Dynamic Physical Therapy, Dr Soni has implemented innovative programs such as the Lumbar Spine Rehabilitation Program and hands-on treatment protocols focused on myofascial release procedures for pain management. He is a receipient of several community awards including the volunteer service award from the office of the President of the United States. NEW YORK, August 16, 2017 – Inc. magazine today ranked Dynamic Physical Therapy Services No. 4324 on its 36th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy's most dynamic segment— its independent small and midsized businesses. Companies such as Microsoft, Dell, Domino's Pizza, Pandora, Timberland, LinkedIn, Yelp, Zillow, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees of the Inc. 5000. "Being on Inc. 5000 is the most persuasive evidence I know that the American Dream is still alive', says Dynamic Physical Therapy Services President Dr Nilesh Soni. 'Our vision and determination in keeping the pateints' health first and be true to our motto: Your Progress. Our Passion. has led to this milestone. We are very thankful to all who believed in us and continue to trust us with their healthcare'.

DYNAMIC PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES

4343 Kissena Blvd Ste 110

Flushing, NY 11355

Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Affinity Insurance Services
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Soni

OUR MOTTO: Your Progress. Our Passion. We will undertake every possible clinical intervention to restore your functions to the highest possible level so that you can enjoy life to its fullest extent.

• Physical Therapy
  • Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
  • Clinical Electrophysiology Physical Therapy
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Pediatric Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Dr. Soni does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Pain Management
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma

No malpractice history found for New York.

• M.S. University
  • M G H Institute Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • New York University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Soni has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Soni has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Soni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soni to family and friends
Dr. Soni Says:

Please accept our sincerest thanks and appreciation for your valuable feedback.

Dr. Soni's Performance
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
I was suffering from lower back pain and sciatic nerve compression due to an injury. My visit was supervised n a professional manner with a complete iinfo session in the first assessment . The staff and their attitude is excellent. Will be sure to visit again if required and recommend others.
Springfield Gardens, NY |
I had a very good experience at Dr. Soni's office. The staff is extremely welcoming and kind. They were eager to listen to what I had to say in regards to my care and welcomed feedback. I will definitely reccomend this office to my friends.
in oakland garden, NY |
I had herniated disc and sciatica with pain in left leg for long time due to which I could not walk or sit for long but now after being with dynamic for last about a month I can walk and sit comfortably, can lift objects with little caution and have learned the exercises and precautions to save and keep my back good in the future. I felt like home at this place and would deeply appreciate every one here from the therapists to the front desk. I am all praise for especially Dr Pallavi and Dr Soni
in Floral Park, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks for foot pain. I was not able to stand while working and felt too much pain on walking. Sometimes I felt pain and heaviness in legs also. After after about 20 visits, I feel quite light and have negligible pain now. I liked the therapists especially Dr Pallavi for their mannerisms and skills. I appreciate the whole staff for their concern towards every patient. I am thankful to my doctor for referring me to Dr. Soni who gave his best advice to me.
in Floral Park, NY |
I came with knee pain due to which I felt pain and weakness standing and walking . Now after about 20 visits, I can stand and walk even outside with ease. I feel more confident and strong now. My special thanks to therapists for their patience, hard work and dedication . I would strongly recommend them to all my known.
in Queens, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks with too much pain and stiffness in my left knee, so much that I could not do my routine work like cooking or cleaning in standing and had to sit down often. Now after 20 visits and I can do my household work without pain and hesitation in standing. I can go for walk, climb stairs and go to market with pain or stiffness. Special thanks to the skilled therapists for giving personal touch to the treatment. I have already recommended them to my friends
in Bellerose, NY |
I'm very thankful for everyone helping me with my tension in my neck, shoulders and also my back. The staff is great and helpful. I highly recommend my family and friends to this physical therapy office.
in Briarwood, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks for pain in shoulder and started feeling the difference in pain right from first visit. I greatly appreciate the professional advice offered by Dr. Pallavi and Juhi, Katania The front desk makes you feel so welcome everytime. I am able to sleep good now and feel a lot better in my shoulder movements as my pain has reduced considerbly and can do my routine without help now. I am on my way to recovery.I would highly recommend them to friends and famil
in Queens Village, NY |
Before I came I had a stiff knee and with the massage and exercise and attention the stiffness went away and went away. There is no more pain and I feel better. I greatly appreciate the work and find their work excellent. I would definitely recommend us to all my friends and family who need it.
in Ozone Park, NY |
I am completely satisfied with the level of care that I am receiving. The staff is extremely cordial and the manner is always very professional. Satej my primary therapist is very caring and skillful, and impresses as being quite knowledgeable in his field.
in Queens Village, NY |
Dynamic Physical Therapy where they work together to help you Heal, I am thankful for their continued effort work in getting me back to physical activities
in Floral Park, NY |
my leg was paining very badly.I could not walk properly.I could not climb the step up and down. Since I have been coming to dynamic physical therapy, my pain level has reduced and I am able to sit and stand/walk for about 2 hours at a stretch. Now I feel some discomfort while standing after 2 hours and I am sure it will resolve with therapy too. I would like to thank the whole dynamic staff for being so helpful and professional. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family
in Floral Park, NY |
My name is Lauren, and I went to the Glen Oaks location of Dynamic Physical Therapy with severe lower back and upper leg pain. At that time, sitting was extremely painful, and daily activities very difficult. After just a few sessions I felt MAJOR improvement. I would highly recommend Dynamic Physical Therapy to anyone in need of PT.
in Flushing, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy for pain in my right shoulder due to which I could not sleep, was having difficulty wearing clothes , combing or washing hair and needed help with all routine activities. Now after about 10 sessions, I feel lot of relief in pain and can dress up without pain , am able to do kitchen activities with less pain and can sleep well. My shoulder movements are a lot better now. Thanks to the physical therapist who worked hard on me. I will highly recommend them.
in Bayside, NY |
I came to Dynamic physical therapy and Dr Soni because I was having tingling and pain in left hand and it was difficult to grip. now after 8 sessions of physical therapy I feel a lot better, with no pain, and I feel strong.
in Queens Village, NY |
I came to physical therapy glen oaks for constant headaches and limitation of my neck movements. I had pain after doing my reading in bed. There was excessive pain in certain movements but now I have no pain , no matter which way I move my neck. I am thankful to the therapists for helping me inculcate new and right habits of maintaining right posture and guiding me about exercises . I will make sure that I follow their golden advice. I will hands down recommend them to my friends and family.
in Floral Park, NY |
I am very pleased with the treatment and the care I received from Dr Soni and the team I will recommend himhighly for my friends and families..
in bayside ny |
I, Lynn Singh came to physical therapy in glen oaks for low back pain. I had sever pain which prevented me from walking and bending to lift objects form lower table, couldn't drive or sit fro prolonged period of time. Now after 10 sessions I am a 100% better can walk for 45mins without any pain and able to drive as well short distance. I highly recommend any one who has physical problems to come her.
in hicksville ,NY |
l, rajinder paul came glen oaks clinic for my back pain. I had sever pain in my left leg and back while standing in one position long time. I feel better now after therapy and now can stand 1 hr without discomfort. I have come to this therapy place and same doctor for treatment 2 times before and always feel better and have all my issues address.
in floral park, NY |
I fell in snow and came to therapy for treatment of my knees. I couldn't walk because of the pain I had and morning walks are my passion. Now after 15-20 sessions, I have minimal pain and can walk freely without being concerned about the pain. I appreciate the professional attitude the staff and frontdesk especially their personal touch towards each patient. If any of my friends and family needs therapy, I will recommend them to Dynamic Physical therapy with full confidence.
in jamaica, NY |
The people were very helpful to me because I came here with a stuck shoulder and now I can lift it up past three quarters of my ability. I will recommend anyone who needs help in physical abilities to come to this office because the way I was compared to the way I am now, there is a lot of improvement and the therapists that worked with especially Juhi and Pallavi, are very professional and helpful. They knew exactly how to treat me.
in Floral Park, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy glen oaks with pain in my neck and issues with my balance and walking.I have undergone surgery in neck and continued therapy.I had limited movement in neck, was not able to drive which is my profession.I had pain in the right hip which affected walking.Now after 15-20 sessions of therapy. feel free to move my neck and can drive without problem.I can walk without any pain in hip.I am thankful to the therapist especially Dr Pallavi for her professional advise.
in queens ny |
I am, Daiane Harpaul I hurt my shoulder about 7 months and trying few different therapy places none of those places were able to help me until I came to Dynamic Physical Therapy in glen oaks. When I came to therapy I couldn't comb my hair, put rollers in my hair,and couldn't put my jacket on,reaching over head was impossible. Now after 10 sessions I am very happy with the results I was after many months able comb my hair and style it with ease. I am very exited to get back to my normal life
in BELLEROSE, NY |
I, Rajkumar Lalwani was hit by a car on the left arm around the triceps area. I had severe pain which prevented me from doing daily chores such as grocery shopping, had difficulty while grooming my self and perform other self care activities. As recommended by the orthopedic specialist, I have been coming to Dynamic Physical Therapy in glen oaks. The pain has reduced but still experience weakness in my muscles which prevents me from lifting more than 5 bs at a time. The staff is compassionate.
in briarwood, ny |
My name is John Antony Pereira, I am coming to Dynamic Physical Therapy for back pain and Left leg pain and both knee weakness. Due to pain I couldn't drive long period of time or stand for too long while at home and walking more than 2 mins without support caused pain. Now after 10-12 therapy sessions I am feeling 60 % better, have less pain while walking 15 mins and able to dress up with less ache in my back. the in the office is very cooperative and nice. I will continue my therapy here.
in Floral Park, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy in glen oaks for back pain. I have taken 10-12 visits and feel 75% ok already. When I came I had trouble changing positions and bending, could not get up well and had pain while sleeping. Now I can bend and can do my activities with less pain. I am thankful to therapists for their outstanding services and the personal touch offered by them. I have referred my friends and family to Dynamic Physical therapy.
in Floral Park, NY |
I CAME to physical therapy for my shoulder and neck pain . I have taken 6 visits and I am already feeling relief in pain and can sleep better now. I am thankful to the therapists that helped me recover. I am visiting my country and will be back to them in order to recover completely. God bless this place and I will definitely refer my friends and family to visit dynamic physical therapy and see the difference they make in their lives.
in Glen Oaks, NY |
My name is Elsa Ali, I had sever pain in my Left elbow, which bother me while picking pot in the kitchen while cooking and many other activities but now after therapy I feel 75% better now able to lift pots with less difficulty with occasional difficulty. The staff is very understanding and patient and treat each patient very well the staff is very knowledgeable about all produces.
Cambria Heights, NY |
I highly recommend Dynamic Physical Therapy/Glen Oaks. I received successful treatment here a few years back for a shoulder strain. The genuine, professional therapists is the reason I returned for the treatment of neck, hip and lower back; as a result of an automobile accident. I am making great progress.
in Jamaica, New York |
I had pain above my right ankle which was going all the way up to my hip and I began to exercise at dynamic physical therapy, glen oaks and on the next day, I began to feel much better. The pain was reduced considerably and I am able to walk straight and go down the stairs and exercise more pressure on my left leg. I cannot wait to go back and start playing tennis. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.
in roslyn heights ,NY |
I ,Niranjan Shah MD.is under care of Nilesh Soni, I know him since a few years and under care of him for last 3 years. I came to him after my lumbar spine surgery. The staff has help me in therapy thought exercise and always explain all details of the any treatments. I was wheelchair bound for 3monts than has to walk with a walker but now walking with out cane in the house and able to negotiate stairs with minimal support, but still needs to use cane outside and able to manage most IADLS
in New Hyde Park, NY |
I came to dynamic physical therapy after Right knee replacement with a cane and had lot of pain and stiffness. Exercises suggested bytheir professional therapists made me feel better day and day and it was lighter for me to walk. Now I can walk without cane and can now even climb stairs. I had my left knee operated earlier and had problem with that too which is almost resolved now. I am really impressed with the professional advice offered by Pallavi, Juhi,Param andMitsu. My good wishes to them
in New Hyde Park, NY |
My name is Minaxi Shah , I have been coming to therapy in Nilesh Soni office for Low back pain and leg pain. Due to this pain, I am unable to perform kitchen activities and sit for prayers, and performing house hold chores was also difficult. Now, I am able to stand for 30-40 mins while preforming kitchen activities and climbing stairs with out problem and able to perform recreational activities with ease. All due to the wonderful help of the staff here by juhi who taught me the exercises.
in Jackson Heights, NY |
I am Kunsang and I am extremely happy with the service as well as the hospitality me and my husband had received from Dr Soni as well and therapist Pallavi ji. The moment we got to see the doctor Soni we felt like we were really taken care and our problems were acknowledged. Many people do work for the sake of work but these people were doing beyond their duties. was amazing too with smile on and very warm in nature. My husband is doing good now and thanks a lot. Keep up the good work.
Floral Park, NY |
When I started at Dynamics my right hand was weak, the wrist hurts the fingers stiff after a few sessions i wonder if i was getting any better but i continued however towards the end of the sessions which were about seven I realized very distinctly the strength i have gained I found that held on the strap of the bus something I was not able to do when I did it I was in ah! I had to speak about it. I would recommend anyone to this company.
in Floral Park, NY |
My name is Shelby Conway, when I first came to this Physical Therapy my lower back and right leg was killing me, as I was treated two to three time a week, my back got better and better. Right now I would say that I am 90% better, and 100% smarter. The whole staff was so nice to me and very, very professional, I would recommend to family and friends. I would come back here if needed. I am going back to the gym thanks to this staff, five stars.
in Floral Park, NY |
My name is Gerald. I first came to therapy experiencing pain down the right side of my back extending down to the right side of my leg causing numbness. This made it difficult to do my everyday activities such as driving, walking, and bending over to pick up things. After consistently going to therapy for two weeks, I would say that I'm about 95% back to normal. I will continue to follow the instructions of my therapist with the goal of getting back to 100%. I would recommend Dynamic PT.
in Glen Oaks, NY |
I have been getting physical therapy at Dynamics for two months now, Dr. Soni and the whole staff are very pleasant and professional. Dr. Pallavi is totally committed to her patients and her job. She makes you feel so important and special and truly cares about your condition and wellness. Actually all the therapists are great and so are the ladies at the front desk. I highly recommend Dynamic Physical Therapy!!
in Elmont, NY |
I would not hesitate to recommend dr soni and his highly trained staff to friends and family. I have advanced osteoarthritis in my left knee. the care I am receiving has helped to improve my balance an stamina. I am a very satisfied patient.
in Floral Park, NY |
To whom it may concern, When I came to dynamic physical therapy my condition was worst than anything I couldn't even stand up properly with lot of pain that I was suffering either in my back or in my muscle where as kept bother me sturdily. Right now to tell the truth and nothing by the truth, I feel a little bit better and much better every time I came for my treatment and also my exercises. the fact of the matter is I really like this place, they treat me very good.
in Seaford, NY |
My mom goes to Dynamic Physical Therapy in Massapequa NY. She had a stroke 15 months ago and received limited therapy out of the country. At Dynamic Physical Therapy, Rajeshwari (Raji) Soni and Rosy never let her lose hope about her condition. They treat her with respect and give her self esteem and confidence every time she goes to therapy. They don't just give you exercises to complete and put you on a machine to work, they work with you through out your sessions. I love the personal service
in Fersh Meadows, NY |
Pls take this small note as a token of thanks and appreciation for the wonderful service and treatment I rcvd.I came here with chronic complain of lower back pain which was very successfully treated under the expert supervision and advice of miss pallavi.This note of thanks and appreciation would not be complete if I don't mention the professional skill of Miss Pallavi and her dedication to her profession religiously. Thanks to all staff who were all very cooperative and friendly.
in 97-23 87 STREET OZONEPARK |
I was at dynamic physical therapy south ozone park facility for my low back pain before 4 weeks.at present, i feel better and having less pain than before. i actually like their service,they treat me so well .everyone are more professional and friendly.
in East elmhurst |
I came to the clinic with shoulder pain which prevented me from sleeping, lifting any thing over 2 lbs cause pain, shaving and putting on clothes was difficult. after one of therapy I was be to sleep without pain thought-out the night and now after 7 weeks of therapy I have no complaints of pain or weakness while dressing up and lifting up to 4 lbs of groceries. I will highly recommend this place to my friends and family.
in jamaica, NY |
When I came to Dynamic physical therapy at glen oaks with back pain , I had so many doubts and had too much pain. My experience here with them has been very pleasant. I feel lot of relief and can do all my jobs which I could not do earlier. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone in need. Thanks for the great work
in Floral Park, NY |
My experience helped me to realize how my own body with the help of exercises and treatment fix my tennis elbow. I now can pour a pot of coffee with no pain. I learned a lot of how the things I do to myself can affect me and what I need to avoid in order to get early recovery. The services offered by DYNAMIC PHYSICAL THERAPY at glen oaks are excellent and I would recommend it to all my friends in need.
in QUEENS VILLAGE, NY |
My experience at the Glen Oaks office, the staff is very courteous and knowledgeable
in QUEENS VILLAGE, NY |
I came to Dynamic Physical therapy at Glen oaks for herniated disc . I had severe pain and could not take care of my daily work and bending at home. Now after my final visit, I am able to do my chores without any severe pain. I found the staff to be very courteous, helpful and kind . they show interest and strive their best to resolve my pain. I would like to recommend them strongly to my friends and family.
in New York, NY |
The last year I took 25 sessions neck and back pain. I felt much better with less pain and was able to do lot stuff that I was unable to do before like work chores and house chores. I was able to lift and do things better. I was very happy with the staff Rimma and other girls. They are very patient with me and very helpful. Also this I took 5 sessions and I feel much better in 5 visits, then last year and I am pleased and happy that my doctor recommended this place at 121-02 hillside.
in Floral Park, NY |
I came to Dynamic physical therapy for L knee pain after I feel and excruciating pain in my knee. I was not able to work and was painful to stand and walk . It used to disturb my sleep too. Now I feel much better and can move freely without fear of pain . I would definitely like to recommend my friends and family if they ask me - this is the first and only place I would recommend them too. I am thankful to the staff for their sincere interest and courteous behavior towards me .
Have you seen Dr. Nilesh Soni, DPT?

Visit Dr. Soni

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Soni accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Advantage