Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Nikta Andalib, DC
Dr. Nikta Andalib, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Palmdale, CA.

1020 E Palmdale Blvd # 101C

Palmdale, CA 93550

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Andalib

• Chiropractic

Dr. Andalib does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Andalib is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Andalib has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Andalib has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andalib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andalib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andalib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andalib to family and friends
Dr. Andalib's Performance
Lancaster, CA |
very friendly and helpful and they don't hurt me like others have !
in Palmdale,CA |
The staff as well as the chiropractic doctor have been tremendously friendly, supportive and addressed my injuries from the car accident. I came into the facility severely injured. Since attending therapy my status has improve exponentially. Phenomenal customer service overall.
Los Angeles, CA |
I love this facility, the staff is amazing and the doctor is very good. I am very pleased.
in Los Angeles, CA |
-very nice and respectful -I would say excellent all around the board. -having to come 3 time a week for the last month never left unhappy experience overall was excellent, including staff. 100% happy with all my visit.
Los Angeles, CA |
After my first treatment my neck felt significantly better. When I first met with the doctor she took the time to answer my questions and she took a detailed history of my neck and back pain.
in Los Angeles, CA |
All of the staff is excellent. The Dr. is very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand your concerns and answer your questions. Overall, the service provided is excellent!
Los Angeles, CA |
DR. Andalib treatment has helped relieve some of the pain that I experience and has provided me care instructions and exercises that help me with my freedom of movement
in PALMDALE, CA |
I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER CHIROPRACTORS AND NONE COMPARE TO THE CARE OF DR.NIKITA! SHE IS SO GREAT WITH ASKING AND DISCOVERING WHAT THE NEEDS ARE FOR HER PAIENTS I RECOMEND HER TO EVERYONE ! STAFF IS AMAZING ALWAYS TREATED LIKE ROYALITY ! BEST EVER!
in Acton. Ca |
The experience has been great. Pain levels have changed drastically and has made sleeping and every day living more enjoyable.
Palmdale, CA |
Great Dr. the staff is friendly too. I left feeling great.
in Tehachapi, CA |
I have a high regard for Nikta Andalib. When it comes to Work Comp cases, she's the best. Very compassionate! She had to lien my employer to receive her compensation for taking my case. For that I feel bad. She did get paid, finally. I want her to know though, that her care at the time was priceless. Her staff represents her well... always kind :)
great staff, friendly,
in Palmdale, Ca |
The staff were all nice and every time I came for therapy, I was treated with respect and they all took great care of me :)
in Palmdale, CA |
Always Amazing service! I went in after my accident and was in so much pain after their treatments and the care they provide I'm feeling so much better. The staff is always friendly and so nice and professional. Thanks for taking good care of me for all your attention.
in Palmdale |
Had an amazing experience at Dr. Andalibs Office. The staff is always so friendly and Welcoming. I will be returning frequently for care and will be sending friends and family there
in Palmdale |
Dr. Andalib is amazing! She's so nice, and her staff is great too. I'll be back next week. I'm already feeling better.
in Palmdale, CA |
I had a great experience at Dr.Andalib''s office. The staff was friendly and professional. The Dr was thorough and took the time to explain everything to me. When my treatment was finished I felt much better. I'd recommend Dr Andalib to my family and friends. In fact I already have, my mom is her patient now as well.
in Palmdale, CA |
everyone is very helpful and nice they do a great job! nothing but great service
in 10008 s2 avLittle rock ca 93453 |
I would recommend them because they do a very good job on making us feel better.
in Palmdale, Ca |
They take care of you very good.
in LANCASTER, CA |
SHE IS VERY PATIENT AND DETAILED ABOUT YOUR HEALING
in palmdale |
I recommend the doctor, very good place.
Costa Mesa, CA |
its lovely. people are very kind and friendly. they make it very relaxing
in Mojave, CA |
very courteous and polite staff. extremely competent and attentive.
in Lancaster, TX |
Best place to be if hurt, can't beat the expertise of doctors knowledge.
in Palmdale, CA |
She has been a wonderful doctor in the time she has been caring for me. She is very thorough with her work and makes sure all my questions are answered. If I have any questions she answers right away.
in Lancaster, CA |
They have a great staff, very friendly, and treat each patient with the respect they deserve.
in Lancaster, CA |
Dr. Andalib and her staff has provided my husband and I with great relief with our pain and are very caring and professional.
Lancaster, CA |
because she listenes to you and releaves all my tension
in Palmdale, CA |
the staff here is polite and helpful
in Palmdale, CA |
Excellent staff, low wait times, great customer service, Extremely friendly. Help me clear my back pain after motorcycle accident within 2 months of therapy, highly recommended.
in Lancaster, CA |
the staff is excellent and Dr caring and friendly like fam.
in Lancaster, CA |
THE STAFF ITS REALLY NICE AND KIND. THEY TREAT YOU REALLY GOOD. I LOVE THE THERAPY, DR. ANDALIB ITS AWESOME.
really attentive
in Palmdale, CA |
Dr. Andalib its a great doctor.
in Palmdale ca |
Horrible experience
They very friendly helpful
in Los Angeles, CA |
I saw Doctor Andalib actually twice, one about 18 years ago for the lower back problem. second time around just recently for wrist problem. lower back problem was extremely sever to the point, one wrong move was like putting a dagger into my body. it took a while and a lot of instructions by her. but life without pain is beautiful.
Have you seen Dr. Nikta Andalib, DC?
Are you Dr. Andalib?