Nikole Gutierrez, LPC

Nikole Gutierrez, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Nikole Gutierrez, LPC is a counselor in Brownsville, TX. She specializes in counseling.Read her story

2685 N Coria St Ste B2

Brownsville, TX 78520

• Self Pay
  • Sliding Scale

Learn about Nikole Gutierrez

Nikole Gutierrez's bio

This content was provided by Nikole Gutierrez "I was born and raised in Brownsville, TX began my pathway to becoming a therapist by earning my high school diploma at Rivera High School in 2007. After completing high school I began attending the University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College in Fall 2007 and first earned my Associates in Social Work degree in December 2008. I received my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Justice in December 2010. I began my Masters of Education in Counseling and Guidance-Community Counseling track in Spring 2011, and earned my degree in Fall 2014. In January 2017 I received my licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor, and received my License Chemical Dependency Counselor certification in August 2017. As each individual is unique, counseling techniques and approaches used depend on my clients presenting problem, needs, and goals. Generally, counseling approaches I primarily utilize include but are not limited to: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral therapy, Narrative Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and other evidence based approaches. I have experience working with a variety of presenting problems including anger, grief & loss, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, trauma, acculturation, adjustment, and abuse. I have experience working with various populations including at risk youth, youth with mental health disorders, undocumented minors, intellectually disabled, and formerly incarcerated individuals."

• Counseling

Nikole Gutierrez does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Nikole Gutierrez is unavailable at this time.

Nikole Gutierrez has no awards or honors listed.

Nikole Gutierrez has no media or publications listed.

Nikole Gutierrez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nikole Gutierrez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nikole Gutierrez's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Nikole Gutierrez?

How was your experience with Nikole Gutierrez?