Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. McNulty

Nature & Science Medicine

740 Garden View Ct Ste 207 Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND is a naturopath in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Bastyr University in 2014 and specializes in naturopathy.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. McNulty accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. McNulty treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McNulty

Dr. McNulty?
Dr. McNulty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND
Dr. McNulty was very knowledgeable. He and the the staff at NS Medicine were very friendly, kind and Professional. The treatment I recieved made an almost immediate difference in the way my body felt. My mood improved and so did my productivity. Best idea I've had this year. Thank you NS Medicine. See you again for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
A+! I am happy to have found a center that cares as opposed to being a number in a system. IV therapies are amazing. Take advantage of it while it is still here!! Jeff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
Dr McNulty is first class, knowledgeable and has made a life changing difference to me. Traditional medicine has left me with out hope. Dr. McNulty has given me treatments, hope and help to keep me moving into health. He treats me like a family member and is always on top of the best up to date medicine and treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
I was diagnosed with late stage cancer in May of this year and was told that I would most likely continue with chemo for the rest of my life. My last scans showed that my tumors were stable using standard chemo. I started treatments with Dr. McNulty in late October and my most recent scans showed a significant improvement. My side effects under chemo are also under control and I am able enjoy my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
I first went to see Dr. McNulty because I found a lump in my breast. After doing an ultrasound, there was a low chance of cancer, but I was still worried about my overall health. Dr. McNulty listened to all of my concerns during our first meeting. He was very extensive and offered insight I had never been given from traditional doctors! He is very smart and I feel completely confident in him to administer my IVs. He is even a teacher at the local naturopath school, so I knew I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
Dr. McNulty was very attentive during my initial consultation with him. Though I don't have any major health issues, I do struggle with cystic acne, fatigue, and anxiety. I prefer natural remedies versus traditional medicine, so I was excited to see if he could help me. I immediately found Dr. McNulty to be incredibly knowledgeable. He was very comprehensive in his questions and health analysis. Not only did he prescribe supplements to help my issues (Liver detox, GI detox, and natural anxiety
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?
Dr. McNulty provided excellent IV treatment for my severe osteoarthritis, and prescribed naturopathic substances to help me wean from the opiate medications I had taken to ease arthritis pain. He is kind and caring, as well as highly professional. His potent cocktail of IV infusions has aided me immensely in my pain management and overall treatment for arthritis. Thanks to Dr. McNulty, I am once again enjoying my life and daily activities, including gentle exercise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nikodemas McNulty, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. McNulty?

I focus on providing the highest-quality individualized treatment for each patient.  My goal is to assist your body in healing and maintaining health by utilizing the most up-to-date research, as well as traditional natural therapies. My special...

• Naturopathy