Nikki Delaney, LPCC

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 42

Nikki Delaney

Nikki Delaney, LPCC is a marriage & family therapist in Rio Rancho, NM. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and counseling.

Make an appointment

• Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

I feel that each couple is unique that this is why I create a program specific for them and their needs.  I provide tools that I feel will be most helpful for couples to reach their goals and I provide homework and support throughout the program.

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Nikki Delaney?
Nikki Delaney's Performance
What People Say About Nikki Delaney, LPCC
RecentMost Helpful
She helped my husband and I work through our conflicts and improve our communication. We are still together because of that, and functioning better than we ever have before. Her guidance helped us better understand each other and ourselves. A very valuable experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki is the best! She has saved mine and my husbands marriage by giving us the tools we were missing to hold us together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Get experience with couples counseling. Went in with husband at our wits ends. Was leaning towards divorce, but decided to give counseling a shot. After 3 sessions we were actually talking, not fighting. It was eye opening and comforting to see each other in a new way. It wasn't at all one sided. We were able to use our new communication skills when stressful or triggers happened. We both are happier and on the right track after her sessions!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki was great!! She listened and was very helpful, she gave us ideas on how we could see each others points of view. She gave us "homework" so we could continue our progress in between appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki goes above and beyond to help her clients take the action needed in their relationships. Nikki takes her time understanding your goals, provides you with the necessary tools, and puts in equal effort into making the most out of every session. Our experience with Nikki has been great. She takes your needs seriously and goes the extra mile to help you reach you relationship goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki was the best investment I have ever made when it comes to my mental health... I would refer anyone to Nikki...
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Best investment my husband and I ever made. We got so much more than our money's worth with Nikki. We both feel like we've gained tools that we will use not only in our relationship with each other, but in every relationship now and in the future. Nikki's super nice, not judgmental, and very insightful. I highly recommend seeing her sooner rather than later-- don't go to counseling as a last resort. Go now because you deserve the best in your relationship without having to experience the worst.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?

How was your experience with Nikki Delaney?