Nikki Delaney, LPCC

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 46

Marriage & Family Therapy

Nikki Delaney, LPCC is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Rio Rancho, NM. Her office accepts new patients.

Nikki Delaney, LPCC

A New You, LLC

1515 Golf Course Rd Se Ste 201 Rio Rancho, NM 87124

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I feel that each couple is unique that this is why I create a program specific for them and their needs.  I provide tools that I feel will be most helpful for couples to reach their goals and I provide homework an..."

- Nikki Delaney, LPCC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

• Marital Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

Nikki Delaney accepts

Nikki Delaney accepts the following insurance:

Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial

Nikki Delaney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nikki Delaney

Nikki Delaney

Nikki is a miracle-working unicorn. We started couples therapy because I was hopeless and miserable in my relationship. Now, I enjoy being around my spouse. Nikki offers packages with specific tasks, which gave us prompts to discuss that we wouldn’t normally talk about or even know to talk about. I enjoyed and looked forward to our sessions. Nikki has a perfect balance of making us both feel heard and validated but helping us see areas we needed to change/improve. After seeing Nikki, I tell everyone I know to go to her. If I could scream that from the rooftops, I would. Nikki is approachable and would help work through issues between sessions if we were having a crisis. I just can’t say enough good things. If you’re unhappy in your relationship, please go see her. If you’re content in your relationship but would like to become happier, Nikki is your girl. It’s been a life-changing experience and I don’t say that lightly. Counseling with Nikki is the best investment I've made.
Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
I come from a background without any significant experience in counseling services or therapy. I had some preconceived notions about therapy in general. Nikki was available and offered reasonable prices. I truly appreciated Nikki's approach to marriage counseling. She did not "take sides" on significant issues. She did not coddle me or my wife. Instead, she helped both of us approach conflict from more of a middle ground. I believe the counseling experience had a positive impact on the way I approached conflict, not only in marriage, but also in life. Nikki is professional and realistic in her advice. She uses many tools and principles that are generally applicable to everyone, but not forced into a "one-size-fits-all" approach. I would certainly recommend Nikki to any couple that is needs a little extra help. Nikki infuses a little more of her personal style into her office. I personally appreciated that it was not an austere environment. Five stars is no exaggeration, it was earned.
Collin S. – Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki was patient and gave my husband and I new insight into our relationship issues from a objective perspective. Before beginning counseling I was feeling hopeless and beginning to accept our marriage was coming to an end. She helped us sort through issues that were slowly chiseling away at the foundation of our marriage and gave us lots of tools to communicate better. We were able to work through difficult conversations and move past resentments. It was worth it to do the counseling just to have a open dialogue in a controlled environment where we actually got to the root of the problem. If both parties are willing to put forth the effort - I highly recommend using Nikki’s services. After counseling I no longer feel hopeless and know we are equipped with all the tools to have a happy marriage.
Andrea D. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
We recently completed couples therapy via A New You Counseling and my wife and I are 100% satisfied with the services of Nikki Delany. Nikki was amazing at listening to our concerns and providing us with the tools and resources to improve our communication with each other. The information she provided us each week assisted us in learning and applying new communication skills and techniques to support us in improving our relationship. We have been to other marriage therapists and Nikki is by far the BEST. She does not use her time focusing on listening to couples argue, blame each other, or hash out past issues. She requires commitment and effort from couples and if you are not willing to put in the time and hard work, then her program and services are not for you. She is an A++ professional who cares about her client’s success not just during the time she is seeing them, but beyond. We highly recommend Nikki to any couples who are truly seeking to improve their relationship.
Christopher and Jillian – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki is wonderful, she has helped give us the tools we need to have a healthy supportive relationship. She's very down to earth and tells it like it is which we really appreciate.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
She helped my husband and I work through our conflicts and improve our communication. We are still together because of that, and functioning better than we ever have before. Her guidance helped us better understand each other and ourselves. A very valuable experience!
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki is the best! She has saved mine and my husbands marriage by giving us the tools we were missing to hold us together.
Rio Rancho NM – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Get experience with couples counseling. Went in with husband at our wits ends. Was leaning towards divorce, but decided to give counseling a shot. After 3 sessions we were actually talking, not fighting. It was eye opening and comforting to see each other in a new way. It wasn't at all one sided. We were able to use our new communication skills when stressful or triggers happened. We both are happier and on the right track after her sessions!
Rio Rancho, NM – Jul 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki was great!! She listened and was very helpful, she gave us ideas on how we could see each others points of view. She gave us "homework" so we could continue our progress in between appointments.
Rio Rancho, NM – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki goes above and beyond to help her clients take the action needed in their relationships. Nikki takes her time understanding your goals, provides you with the necessary tools, and puts in equal effort into making the most out of every session. Our experience with Nikki has been great. She takes your needs seriously and goes the extra mile to help you reach you relationship goals.
DG in Rio Rancho, NM – Jul 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Nikki was the best investment I have ever made when it comes to my mental health... I would refer anyone to Nikki...
Chris in Albuquerque, NM – Jul 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?
Best investment my husband and I ever made. We got so much more than our money's worth with Nikki. We both feel like we've gained tools that we will use not only in our relationship with each other, but in every relationship now and in the future. Nikki's super nice, not judgmental, and very insightful. I highly recommend seeing her sooner rather than later-- don't go to counseling as a last resort. Go now because you deserve the best in your relationship without having to experience the worst.
Albuquerque, NM – Jan 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nikki Delaney, LPCC?

How was your experience with Nikki Delaney?