Nikit Shah, PA-C

Nikit Shah, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Male
Nikit Shah, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Wallingford, CT.

821 N Main Street Ext Ste 210

Wallingford, CT 06492

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Nikit Shah

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Nikit Shah does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Nikit Shah is unavailable at this time.

Nikit Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Nikit Shah has no media or publications listed.

Nikit Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nikit Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nikit Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nikit Shah to family and friends
Nikit Shah's Performance
Connecticut |
Excellent provider. Extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of medicine and very good about explaining different diagnostic tools and treatments in a way the patient will understand. Very compassionate, truly epitomizes patient centered care as he is always putting his patients first.
in New Haven, CT |
Compassionate, kind, and extremely competent, Nikit Shah has helped me so much! I've been told for years that I have high cholesterol and to eat better, to no avail. Then I found Nikit Shah who actually got to the bottom of it - ordered a test that no one had bothered to before. Turns out, my body naturally produces more cholesterol and no amount of "eating right" was going to change that. Now my numbers are great and it's all because Nikit Shah put me on the right path. I've extremely grateful.
New Haven, CT |
Very profession. He sincerely cares about his patients and takes the time to explain how their health conditions effect their lives. Would highly recommend Nikit as a PCP
in Hamden, CT |
Nikit has always been great to me. He listens to my concerns and treats me as he feels pessary to help with my issues. He's very patient and takes the time needed with me at each appointment. Very happy with him as my doctor
monticello, ny |
I thank god for Nikit Shah!! He has helped me when so many other doctors had no clue. He takes his time and listens. He is available and keeps me up to date on tests and results. He talks to me, not at me. He's even helped my family as well. Caring and compassionate! He's so much more knowledgeable than the previous Dr's I've ever seen!
New york |
Simply the best. Takes his time. Very comprehensive.
Canton, CT |
Not only is Nikit the best PA I've ever had the pleasure of being treated by, he is better than any Doctor I've ever dealt with! Extremely through, understanding, and accommodating when scheduling issues arrive. I would recommend him to anyone if you want to get the best, most professional treatment possible! He has been treating me for the past 3 years, and has really helped me improve my quality of life. HIGHLY recommended!!
in Wallingford, CT |
My doctor currently retired and Nikit was recommended to me from a friend who happens to be a current patient of his. Right from our first appointment, I was impressed. He took the time to understand my health history and what I have been treated for. He has a great demeanor and is very knowledgeable. I appreciated how he explained why he was making some changes as well. Glad I found him.
in Branford, CT |
Nikit was an excellent Physician. A straight shooter, truthful, and truly caring. He took his time, he was through, and cared to explain everything properly.
Have you seen Nikit Shah, PA-C?
Are you Nikit Shah?