Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Leone

Rothman Orthopaedic Institute

116 Washington Crossing PE Rd Pennington, NJ 08534

Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC is a chiropractor in Pennington, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2013 and specializes in chiropractic and chiropractic sports medicine.

Dr. Leone accepts

Dr. Leone accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Dr. Leone?
Dr. Leone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient with the Rothman institute for quite sometime. Unfortunately, in my mid -thirties my back and neck problems began. After 2 lower back and 1 neck surgery I felt wonderful until a few years ago when my nerve problems began again I was willing to try anything and many chiropractors will not work on me. Dr. Leone is wonderful and after just one session I could sit. I could not believe it... considering after my hysterectomy I was left with horrendous nerve problems that a surgeon could not diagnose leaving me unable to work. I 100% BELIEVE she is undervalued as it took literally 4 visits before she was recommended. I 100% KNOW that MRIs do not show everything! A physician has to believe you are in pain in order to help! Dr. Leone believed me and immediately knew I was in trouble via a physical and helped me so much! She is a weath of knowledge! I don't know what I would do without her! I'm going back to work and continue to improve!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is such a wonderful addition to Rothman/TOG. She has helped me tremendously - she truly cares about you and plays a key role in your total experience at Rothman/TOG, working with the various doctors and making sure you do as well as you possibly can. I am thrilled that she is there and that she has helped me do so well. She’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is AMAZING! 2 years ago I was told by Dr. Levine to absolutely not go to a chiropractor with my back condition. A year later I switched to Dr. Roman. I’ve been in pain for the past 3 months and he suggested going to a chiropractor. After my first appointment with Dr. Leone I felt like a brand new person! She’s extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and a great chiropractor! I will continue to see Dr. Leone and will definitely recommend her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is a very skilled, knowledgable, and professional practitioner. I am very fortunate to have found Dr. Leone and have made great progress as a result of her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Thank the Lord I found her.. getting better!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Very attentive to my current medical needs for chiropractic healing. Always provides alternatives whenever it is appropriate. Very warm personality and is very nurturing and supportive in the healing she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is an extraordinarily caring and talented healthcare professional. She’s helped me recover from several sports injuries and always goes above and beyond to make sure each visit is as productive and pleasant as possible. Dr. Leone is as good as it gets. Go see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is the utmost professional. She is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about her patients, and my back has never felt better. I would highly recommend her and have referred many friends to her. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Such a great doctor and personality! She also cured me of my lower back pain. Haven't felt this good in YEARS! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Wonderful doctor, I highly recommend. Dr. Leone is very caring and she makes you feel very comfortable. Very easy making appointments and she spends time and actually listens, to what you have to say. Can’t say enough about this doctor, I am truly happy with her, and the progress of my knee. If you have an issue that you need to see a Sports Medicine Chiopractor, Dr. Leone will be the right pick for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Doctor Leone has been the best doctor that I've had the pleasure of meeting. she takes the time to see what is wrong with your back and gives suggestions on ways you can improve to lessen back pain. Herself and the Rothman Institute staff is top notch and they know your name and greet you with the smile everytime they see a patient. Very well recommended if someone has trouble with back pain and looking for the best in the buisness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Elite Chiro has a wonderful practice centrally located in Princeton. There is ample parking in a private lot and fresh fruit in the waiting room. Dr. Nicolette Leone is gentle, caring, and extremely talented. If you are skeptical of chiropractic services she will ease your concerns, and leave you feeling amazing! I've been seeing her regularly for a year and she has made a tremendous difference. Got pain? She'll fix that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
I have the pleasure of seeing Dr Leone every week for my neck and back adjustments. I can say that she does an excellent job and takes the time to make sure my neck and back are taken care of properly. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is the best! She is very skilled. Dr. Leone has a depth of knowledge that I've not seen in other chiropractors. She is not your basic chiropractor. Dr. Leone incorporates alignment and adjustments with deep tissue massage, Graston technique and more. VERY glad to have found Dr. Leone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?
Dr. Leone is a dream! She listens to your concerns and can help fix issues you didn't even know were issues because they've been so pervasive in your life. I started seeing her over a year ago and my physical health has drastically improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicolette Leone, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Leone?