Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

NaturopathyFemaleAge 46

Naturopathy

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD is a Naturopath in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Bastyr University medical school in 2007. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD
16447 N Scottsdale Rd Ste D-105 Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Sundene with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Sundene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sundene

Dr. Sundene

Terrible experience
Dr. Sundene's approach is to take no accountability at all. She runs late to phone appts, she blames the lab, 3 separate pharmacies and even told me I probably left messages for her office by calling the wrong number! Her voice is on the voicemail. I don't think so. No accountabiity, vague instructions, no way to contact her without making an appointment at $250/hr. She gets very irritated if you need further instruction. Told me to count carbs but left out how many to stay below daily; her PGE diet recipes don't even show the carbs in them. I've never had a stranger experience with a medical professional in my life.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Pam – Jul 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole Sundene is a one-of-a-kind individual!
She is extremely caring, patient, and knowledgeable, and she makes everyone feel as if they are being listened to and are in very good hands! Her methods have been incredible in resolving all of our family's health issues thus far, and we can't wait to keep working with her, learning to feel better, and becoming our healthiest selves! I highly recommend it!
Yvonne Hendershot – May 18, 2022
Excellent Doctor!
This clinic provided an excellent experience. Dr. Nicole Sundene literally gave me back my life. She has and is assisting me in resolving the health issues that have been crippling me for years! Dr. Sundene was well-versed in naturopathic medicine. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Sundene and her wonderful clinic.
Sherrie Belmonte – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
What a truly wonderful experience!
This is a fantastic place to go for all of your health needs. Dr. Nicole will help you get to the root of your issues and teach you so many things that will help you heal holistically. I am so grateful for their services. They have been able to help my entire family with several different health concerns. I highly recommend them to help you get healthy and stay healthy!
Evelyn Weiss – May 02, 2022
Skilled and professional!
I was greeted politely by the staff. Dr. Nicole saw me on time and thoroughly and attentively listened to my health condition. Dr. Nicole's knowledge and professionalism impressed me greatly. She is a highly skilled holistic dermatologist whom I wholeheartedly recommend.
Kristina Traynor – Apr 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Best Hormone Doctor BY FAR!
Wow I really wasted a lot of time with my PCOS going to my OBgyn and Endocrinologist, it seemed like neither one could fully help me and I kept getting bounced back and forth between the two with no answers or real help. My neighbor recommended I see her Naturopath and it was truly an amazing experience! My problems have finally been fixed after just 3 appointments and I am so happy on my new diet program and supplements. The doctor is very wise about hormones and women's health and my only regret is not finding her sooner.
Maria V – Apr 19, 2022
This is excellent!
Dr. Nicole is wonderful and compassionate, and she truly listens to all of your concerns and explains them thoroughly to put your mind at ease. My skin problems have greatly improved since beginning treatment with Dr. Nicole! Her medical assistants are also exceptional! Always on time and professionally. I wholeheartedly endorse it.
Emily Hartfield – Apr 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene is a true professional and a fantastic doctor. She assisted me with a female problem I was having. Following a conventional doctor's diagnosis, I received no guidance or plan for resolving the problem. Dr. Sundene, on the other hand, had a fantastic plan in place for me. Thank you incredibly much! I would wholeheartedly recommend you to anyone looking for a competent and caring naturopathic doctor!
Catherine – Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Sundene for the past two years and have found her to be very good at what she does. I've told my family and friends about her, and I'm delighted to hear that she's been a tremendous help in their life as well. You will not be disappointed if you visit this establishment. 5/5!!
Abie – Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
From my first appointment with Dr. Nicole Sundene, she inspired me with her professionalism, thoroughness and her keen insights into the body. She knows her stuff very well! I'm so thankful I took the step to work with Dr. Nicole and highly recommend her for anyone wanting optimal health.
Ashly – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I’ve been struggling over the years with my health issues. Thankfully a friend of mine recommended Dr. Nicole Sundene. Since I visited her, the program that she made for me was the only one that I follow. Results were provided after a few months and I’ve never felt this better before. She really helped me lead a life healthier and happier than ever before.
Amari – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was terrific and very knowledgeable. Her advice was amazing. I do them regularly and they make a huge difference from day one up to the present. I feel so much better now that I am working with her. Thank you so much for the awesome advice and treatment. I do highly recommend Dr. Nicole Sundene.
Debbie – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole balanced all my hormones so I could finally lose the weight I gained in menopause. I am back down to 120 and have not been this weight since High School. She did not give weight loss pills or hype. She gave me a research study on Intermittent Fasting and fixed my sluggish metabolism by fixing my hormones. Great place to get real answers.
Dale – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was very kind, knowledgeable, patient and informative. Her practice was just the right for all of your Natural & haling needs. I love her services and I do recommend her to my friends and family.
Bridgette – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Very thorough, intelligent practitioner and diagnostician! Looks at the whole person, their symptoms and complaints, and then formulates a plan for wellness, not just treating symptoms. Takes the time to listen and understand her patients. I had seen doctor after doctor, with no help diagnosing my symptoms and complaints. She figured it out, tested, and essentially saved my life by correctly diagnosing so I could get correct treatment. I’m grateful for her, and her practice!! One smart cookie!!
Mesa – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Five stars one for wellness and happy life. Dr. Sundene is a true advocate for holistic health. I suffered depression, sexual dysfunction, and constant migraine for years and I was lucky after a few months of being a patient under Dr. Sundene I finally feel so much better- no more headache caused by a migraine, depression is also gone and my husband is happy again. Begin your healing journey today, and call Dr. Sundene, you will never get disappointed.
Kate in Mesa, AZ – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
The Holistic approach is very solid. She knows about nutrition and alternative medicine and politely educates you with facts of the human body! My first consultation with her was amazing. I felt fully loaded with great info about my real condition and how we can treat them. Dr. Nicole crafted a treatment plan for my thyroid and other hormonal issues that included all of my choices from food & supplements to prescriptions and even exercises! Now, I am feeling so much better. Thank you so much!
Gale in Mesa, AZ – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
It's incredible to have such a knowledgeable doctor when it comes to natural medicines. She is the most courteous doctor I have ever encountered. She's very knowledgeable, honest, going way beyond to make sure we as a family received the care we need. You don't ever feel like you are being shuffled out the door. We absolutely treasure what he does. Thanks for everything Dr. Sundene!
Tash in Mesa, AZ – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene has completely changed my life! I have already worked with other health provider in the past but nothing happened. But she gave me the right treatment for my case. She prescribed diet and lifestyle changes and supplements, in a wonderful and compassionate way. After a few weeks all issues were gone! I am feeling more balanced and continuing to grow. Thank you so much!
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Thanks so much to Dr Sundene for helping sleep much better than I have in years! I feel terrific and did not even realize just how much better I would feel until after I began your program.
Catrina Spencer in MN – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sundene?