Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

NaturopathyFemaleAge 45

Dr. Sundene
16447 N Scottsdale Rd Ste D-105 Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD is a Naturopath in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Bastyr University medical school in 2007. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sundene to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD with other Naturopaths near you

Dr. Sundene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sundene

Dr. Sundene?
  • Appointment scheduling (74)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (74)
  • Explained conditions well (74)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
From my first appointment with Dr. Nicole Sundene, she inspired me with her professionalism, thoroughness and her keen insights into the body. She knows her stuff very well! I'm so thankful I took the step to work with Dr. Nicole and highly recommend her for anyone wanting optimal health.
Ashly – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I’ve been struggling over the years with my health issues. Thankfully a friend of mine recommended Dr. Nicole Sundene. Since I visited her, the program that she made for me was the only one that I follow. Results were provided after a few months and I’ve never felt this better before. She really helped me lead a life healthier and happier than ever before.
Amari – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was terrific and very knowledgeable. Her advice was amazing. I do them regularly and they make a huge difference from day one up to the present. I feel so much better now that I am working with her. Thank you so much for the awesome advice and treatment. I do highly recommend Dr. Nicole Sundene.
Debbie – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole balanced all my hormones so I could finally lose the weight I gained in menopause. I am back down to 120 and have not been this weight since High School. She did not give weight loss pills or hype. She gave me a research study on Intermittent Fasting and fixed my sluggish metabolism by fixing my hormones. Great place to get real answers.
Dale – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was very kind, knowledgeable, patient and informative. Her practice was just the right for all of your Natural & haling needs. I love her services and I do recommend her to my friends and family.
Bridgette – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Very thorough, intelligent practitioner and diagnostician! Looks at the whole person, their symptoms and complaints, and then formulates a plan for wellness, not just treating symptoms. Takes the time to listen and understand her patients. I had seen doctor after doctor, with no help diagnosing my symptoms and complaints. She figured it out, tested, and essentially saved my life by correctly diagnosing so I could get correct treatment. I’m grateful for her, and her practice!! One smart cookie!!
Mesa – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Five stars one for wellness and happy life. Dr. Sundene is a true advocate for holistic health. I suffered depression, sexual dysfunction, and constant migraine for years and I was lucky after a few months of being a patient under Dr. Sundene I finally feel so much better- no more headache caused by a migraine, depression is also gone and my husband is happy again. Begin your healing journey today, and call Dr. Sundene, you will never get disappointed.
Kate in Mesa, AZ – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
The Holistic approach is very solid. She knows about nutrition and alternative medicine and politely educates you with facts of the human body! My first consultation with her was amazing. I felt fully loaded with great info about my real condition and how we can treat them. Dr. Nicole crafted a treatment plan for my thyroid and other hormonal issues that included all of my choices from food & supplements to prescriptions and even exercises! Now, I am feeling so much better. Thank you so much!
Gale in Mesa, AZ – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
It's incredible to have such a knowledgeable doctor when it comes to natural medicines. She is the most courteous doctor I have ever encountered. She's very knowledgeable, honest, going way beyond to make sure we as a family received the care we need. You don't ever feel like you are being shuffled out the door. We absolutely treasure what he does. Thanks for everything Dr. Sundene!
Tash in Mesa, AZ – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene has completely changed my life! I have already worked with other health provider in the past but nothing happened. But she gave me the right treatment for my case. She prescribed diet and lifestyle changes and supplements, in a wonderful and compassionate way. After a few weeks all issues were gone! I am feeling more balanced and continuing to grow. Thank you so much!
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Thanks so much to Dr Sundene for helping sleep much better than I have in years! I feel terrific and did not even realize just how much better I would feel until after I began your program.
Catrina Spencer in MN – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Refills are done quickly and without hassle as long as I do my thyroid and hormone labs every 6 months or so.  Doctor is very thorough and her high expectations of my diet have def transformed my health. I feel really good and don't have to leave Fountain Hills to see an endocrinologist.
Brigette Caldwell in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I had an awesome experience with Dr. Sundene. The 10-day program has been a life changing experience for me. You receive the total holistic support with nutrition, emotion healing and wellness. I highly recommend the program for anyone with a desire to maintain good health.
Wilma Paterson in Los Angeles – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene was very accurate in assessing my needs and my health problem. She discussed things to me precisely and the steps to achieve the desired outcome. I really appreciate her caring and personable personality. You are the best, thank you!
James Frey – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene is a great person here treatments are natural and really increased energy and most of all improved my health. She tested me with blood test, found I have iron deficiency and gave me an IV treatment using iron, vitamins, and minerals. She has also prescribed bio-identical hormones, which have worked wonderfully. As she is "out of the box", traditional insurance may not cover; but it is well worth paying for treatment which really works. Job well done, thanks!
Ehtel Merkley in Phoenix, Arizona – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
My first time to visit the Fountain Hills Women's & Health and I am very amazed with Dr. Sundene and her staffs! I am very lucky I met such a great Naturopath Doctor who was very caring, very attentive, easy to work with and very professional. I've been suffering from discomforts and hormonal balance and these guys were able to treat my problem. I am very happy I found them and I can't thank them enough for everything they've done!
Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I had my first healing today and it was incredible! I felt like a new person when I was leaving. I have to admit I was more than a bit skeptical but my wife convinced me to try it and I am so glad I did. It is as if all the stress of daily work and family life has been lifted off of me. I will definitely be back for more sessions with Dr. Sundene. She is amazing!
James in Phoenix, AZ – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole and her staff is driven by their dedication to helping, healing and effectively communicate with their patients. They listen and they care about your discomforts, hormonal imbalances and pain. More importantly, results were better than what we expected. I highly recommend them!
Sarah Barry in Arizona – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
DANGER! Dr. cancelled all refills on blood pressure med without notice, communication or explanation.Arrived at pharmacy to get BP meds and find out she had cancelled all refills merely hours after I wrote my first review below. Coincidence? You decide. My mother recently died of a hereditary brain aneurysm caused by a BP emergency. It is hereditary! All in my records and discussed. Within days I was in ER with a BP emergency. All my futher $$. I COULD HAVE DIED AT ONLY 52 BECAUSE OF THIS WOMAN!
Laura Cracchiolo in Sedona AZ – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
This doctor is kind compassionate, efficient and helped cure my chronic problems in just 2 visits. I spent over $10,000 for chronic migraines at the Mayo clinic and in just a few appointments and specialty labs testing I am now better. While I still get occasional tension headaches they are not the full blown debilitating migraines I have had my entire life. Highly recommend!!!
Morgan in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 08, 2017
Our office does not serve verbally abusive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sundene?

As a classic Bastyr trained Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Sundene will perform a comprehensive new patient history, review of systems, physical exam and...Read more

Dr. Nicole Sundene has worked in Family Medicine and Women's health for the past 20 years. Initially as a Family Medicine nurse from 1999-2007, and as ...Read more

• Naturopathy