Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD

Naturopathy •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Sundene
16425 E Palisades Blvd Ste 105 Fountain Hills, AZ 85268

Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD is a naturopath in Fountain Hills, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 2007 and specializes in naturopathy, endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, and more.

Dr. Sundene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sundene

Dr. Sundene?
Dr. Sundene's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD
From my first appointment with Dr. Nicole Sundene, she inspired me with her professionalism, thoroughness and her keen insights into the body. She knows her stuff very well! I'm so thankful I took the step to work with Dr. Nicole and highly recommend her for anyone wanting optimal health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
I’ve been struggling over the years with my health issues. Thankfully a friend of mine recommended Dr. Nicole Sundene. Since I visited her, the program that she made for me was the only one that I follow. Results were provided after a few months and I’ve never felt this better before. She really helped me lead a life healthier and happier than ever before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was terrific and very knowledgeable. Her advice was amazing. I do them regularly and they make a huge difference from day one up to the present. I feel so much better now that I am working with her. Thank you so much for the awesome advice and treatment. I do highly recommend Dr. Nicole Sundene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole balanced all my hormones so I could finally lose the weight I gained in menopause. I am back down to 120 and have not been this weight since High School. She did not give weight loss pills or hype. She gave me a research study on Intermittent Fasting and fixed my sluggish metabolism by fixing my hormones. Great place to get real answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Nicole was very kind, knowledgeable, patient and informative. Her practice was just the right for all of your Natural & haling needs. I love her services and I do recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Very thorough, intelligent practitioner and diagnostician! Looks at the whole person, their symptoms and complaints, and then formulates a plan for wellness, not just treating symptoms. Takes the time to listen and understand her patients. I had seen doctor after doctor, with no help diagnosing my symptoms and complaints. She figured it out, tested, and essentially saved my life by correctly diagnosing so I could get correct treatment. I’m grateful for her, and her practice!! One smart cookie!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Five stars one for wellness and happy life. Dr. Sundene is a true advocate for holistic health. I suffered depression, sexual dysfunction, and constant migraine for years and I was lucky after a few months of being a patient under Dr. Sundene I finally feel so much better- no more headache caused by a migraine, depression is also gone and my husband is happy again. Begin your healing journey today, and call Dr. Sundene, you will never get disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
The Holistic approach is very solid. She knows about nutrition and alternative medicine and politely educates you with facts of the human body! My first consultation with her was amazing. I felt fully loaded with great info about my real condition and how we can treat them. Dr. Nicole crafted a treatment plan for my thyroid and other hormonal issues that included all of my choices from food & supplements to prescriptions and even exercises! Now, I am feeling so much better. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
It's incredible to have such a knowledgeable doctor when it comes to natural medicines. She is the most courteous doctor I have ever encountered. She's very knowledgeable, honest, going way beyond to make sure we as a family received the care we need. You don't ever feel like you are being shuffled out the door. We absolutely treasure what he does. Thanks for everything Dr. Sundene!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?
Dr. Sundene has completely changed my life! I have already worked with other health provider in the past but nothing happened. But she gave me the right treatment for my case. She prescribed diet and lifestyle changes and supplements, in a wonderful and compassionate way. After a few weeks all issues were gone! I am feeling more balanced and continuing to grow. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Sundene, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sundene?

As a classic Bastyr trained Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Sundene will perform a comprehensive new patient history, review of systems, physical exam and laboratory evaluation in order to develop a customized protocol for each patient. Dr. Sundene can p...

• Naturopathy

Bastyr University
1999
Western Washington University

Dr. Sundene accepts

Dr. Sundene accepts the following insurance:

Cigna-HealthSpring

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Sundene treats your condition or procedure