Nicole Staniger, CPM

Midwifery ·  Female

Nicole Staniger

Magnificat Midwifery

333 E Centerville Rd Garland, TX 75041

Nicole Staniger, CPM is a midwife in Garland, TX. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Nicole Staniger accepts

Nicole Staniger accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Nicole Staniger treats your condition or procedure

Nicole Staniger's conditions and procedures:

• Pregnancy

Quiet Earth Midwifery seeks to nurture women as they become mothers, whether it be the first or the tenth time.  "Midwife" means to be "with women", and our goal is to respect the innate ability women have to take the journey...

• Midwifery

Nicole Staniger?
Nicole Staniger's Performance
What People Say About Nicole Staniger, CPM
RecentMost Helpful
Nicole felt more like a friend than a doctor. She listened so well and her warm advice and input was so appreciated. I love how she was so extremely knowledgeable in midwifery, that the other 2 midwives, decades her superiors, respected and listened to her opinions and advice as well. I would, and do, highly recommend her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole has the most peaceful spirit. She is intentional, kind, wise and calming. I ended up having to do a c-section last minute (my little was breech and would not turn) so I unfortunately never had Nicole as my midwife during delivery. She was one of my midwives through my 2nd and 3rd trimester. She gave me loving support, counsel and encouragement when I was struggling with my little not turning. I would absolutely recommend her! I wish she was in Dallas for my next baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
We have been so blessed by Nicole's care for our family and our three births. Her presence is warm, inviting, and she is one of the most geniunely caring professionals you'll meet. She is thorough, sensitive, and intentional. These attributes are crucial for a mother/family during, what can be, both such an anxious and joyous season. She is a midwife that will go above and beyond to ensure your well-being before, during, and after birth. We recommend her whole-heartedly!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is amazing! She helped deliver my first baby this fall. Nicole's calm and loving presence made for a wonderful experience. Her postpartum care and support were invaluable. She was always available and ready to help with whatever questions I had. I would recommend Nicole to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
I loved having Nicole as my midwife. She is highly knowledgeable and has a personality that is calming and relational, which was wonderful during labor as well as during pre-natal visits. I particularly appreciate her expertise in incorporating essential oils into her practice and her desire to understand and help support women in their birthing experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is an outstanding midwife. She is very personal and always makes you feel important. She is quick to answer questions and was always a call or text away. She provided great support during labor and delivery. She provided great support to me on my post partum journey as well. I was so happy in our decision to have her deliever our daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole was the sweetest midwife! She was very understanding of my birth wishes and has amazing bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to either a first time mom who needs a friendly supporting hand or even a seasoned mother who needs a midwife who's calm and collected. She's the greatest!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole was great throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She was very easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. I loved her calm demeanor were great during labor. She was responsive to how I was feeling and knew how to aid me in comfort measures and progression of labor. During labor she communicated what she was doing and I appreciated that. I'm looking forward to her help with my second birth anytime now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
I love visiting Nicole! She is very personable and friendly. She makes sure you have all the information that you need and always asks if you have any questions that she can answer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole was my midwife for my 2nd birth. I had my daughter at home and it was just an amazing and wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable, safe, and loved under the care of Nicole. Given the opportunity I would use her for future births.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
It was simply amazing. She calmed my fears, and was very sweet when I got emotional. She took her time with me, and was the best at helping me through my contractions when it came time to have my little girl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Wonderful person and midwife. 3 successful beautiful home births with her so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole was a God sent. She was calm and nurturing my entire labor. She is wise beyond her years and makes sure that mom and baby are well taken care of. I could not imagine my home birth without her. Her compassionate spirit is just what mothers in labor need throughout the entire pregnancy and labor process. She was ALWAYS available to listen to my concerns and comfort me. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is an excellent midwife! She was very kind, optimistic and professional! I enjoyed every appointment I had with her! I recommend her to anyone seeking a qualified midwife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is amazing she brings peace and calm with her to your birth. I loved having her as a midwife for 2 of my births.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is fantastic and gave me the most amazing birthing experience. I especially appreciated her ability to help me stay focused in a guided yet nurturing manor during labor. Postpartum care was also a wonderful experience as she addressed all of my needs and was readily available.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole is very well-versed in all parts of midwifery care, and was thoughtful and caring in her approach. Highly recommend her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?
Nicole was a great fit for our family. She is very low-key, yet completely invested in your well-being. She is compassionate, gentle, easy to talk with, and nonjudgmental. We loved having her be a part of our prenatal care, birthing experience, and postnatal care. She is a knowledgable, experienced, and professional midwife that I have recommended to all my friends who are expecting. Nicole has a holistic approach to helping and healing the body before, during and after pregnancy. We love her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Staniger, CPM?

How was your experience with Nicole Staniger?

Compare Providers