Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Regenerative MedicineFemale

Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Her office accepts new patients.

Ultra Healthy Human

Ultra Healthy Human9621 E Gary Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Srednicki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srednicki

My 21 day detox
Dr. Srednicki is the best! I started a 21 day detox but before we started she went over my blood work, where it should be and what are goal was. She was extremely helpful and I was extremely grateful to get Ultra Healthy!. The first two weeks were HARD but totally worth it! It's been 21 days, I have lost 20lbs!!! and I don't have sugar, bread or coffee cravings. I feel great! I want to lose another 20lbs so I'm going to keep it going. I really like the supplements and the support I have been getting from Dr Srewdnicki. Everyone should get Ultra Healthy and feel great!
Jairo Aguilar – Nov 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She is the best human I’ve ever known
I absolutely think the best thing you can do for your life is see Nicole. She has a positive attitude and energy about her that is beyond special. She saved my life literally. She is the best Doctor I’ve ever had the pleasure to see. She cares. She has a passion like no other person I’ve ever known.
Michael Merkel – Sep 30, 2022
Impeccable service and knowledgeable
From start to finish Dr. Srednicki was personable, knowledgeable and has an incredible staff. She was very thorough in her work with me with my medical issues and has helped me figure out what is going on. She is not pushy to put you on meds and is all about "health" and what that means. How you get there. What the next steps are. Dr. Srednicki medical retreat I was able to be a part of for 3 nights and it was next to none. The days were long and I learned so much. I feel like going forward I have more knowledge and control of my health as a whole. This is first time ever I feel like I have walked away with confidence that I was on the right path. Dr. Srednicki, Abby, Spencer, Dr. Rahda and of course Bunny were instrumental in getting me on right path. Perfect blend of Eastern and Western medicine and appreciated all the findings, material, testing, treatments, etc. It was worth flying to Arizona and getting her help. Will continue to go the miles!
Cristina Templet – May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
My wife and I had appointments with Dr. Nicole. That experience by itself was remarkable in this day and age of minimal attention from a doctor. She sat face to face and listened to all we had to say regarding our medical history and history of issues. It was impressive. She mentioned a “cleanse” that we became interested in. Specifically, it was a 21-day liver cleanse, blood cleanse and colon cleanse that she developed. The first ten days were liquids ands vegetables. The next eleven days we introduced four ounces of protein. The results were amazing. We both slept better and had more stamina and strength for our exercise program. But the big plus was that every blood test we had from LifeLine screening immediately after the cleanse showed significant improvement such that all our results were in the excellent category. Needless to say, we were so pleased that we couldn’t wait to share the results with Dr. Nicole. And it pleases me to write this report to her and review of
Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is the best. I highly recommend her if you want to be ultra healthy!
Jason A – Oct 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Nicole is simply Awesome! Not only has she taken great care of my health, but also she is lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care. I highly recommend becoming her patient!
Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
There are not enough good things that I could say about Dr. Srednicki and Ultra Healthy Human. After each IV I feel energized and revitalized which is something I have never been able to get out of other IVs. She truly is so passionate about her profession and takes the time to listen to each and every patient. Could not recommend a better doctor!
Abby – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki's practice exlempifies what a doctor/patient relationship should look like in this day. She takes the time to truly get to know her patients and then helps to put you on a path to towards a better and healthier life. Can't recommend enough..
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr Srednicki is such a professional. She takes the time to listen and explains everything. The 21 day cleanse is so worth doing -I Feel so much better. I feel so much more energy and feel fantastic thanks to Dr Srednicki’s treatments. Dr Srednicki is Very much recommended
Tracy Jacobs – Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is a very compassionate Doctor who truly cares about her patients. She treats the “ patient” not just illnesses. She truly listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. She considers the “ whole” you ( body,mind, spirit). She combines both eastern and western medicines to achieve the best results. She explains everything in detail so you fully understand your options and plan of action. She empowers the patient! You never feel rushed during your visit. I have seen her specifically for vitamin deficiencies, GI issues and weight management . Her plan of action consisted of educating me first about what it means to eat healthy. She guided me along a 21 day detox, provided IV treatments, and vitamin supplements. All of which helped me to lose weight, balance those deficiencies and resolve the GI issues. I would highly recommend Dr Srednicki to family and friends!
Donna S. – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have been a patient of Dr Srednicki for years. She is so thorough and thinks about the whole patient. She explains everything in detail while somehow managing to make it easy to understand! She is able to think about the whole self and will leave no stone unturned when it comes to your health! Her office space is very soothing and inviting! I highly recommend her for all your health needs!
Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have seen Dr. Srednicki for several years. I have always found her to be very thoughtful, caring and compassionate about healing and wellness. She makes you feel at ease and takes the time to really care. Visits are all so personable and she makes sure all concerns and questions are answered. I highly recommend her.
Diane – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She is a wonderful Dr. I have been going to her for over 4 years. Caring, thorough and spends the time with you to understand your concerns and health issues. I highly recommend her
Sally – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is a genius! Thinks outside of the box, and ALWAYS has your best interest and ultimate health goal at heart. Innovative thinking and amazing patient care. This is really how you should be taken care of by a Doctor. With care, compassion and knowledge. Thank you!!!
Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Nicole Srednicki to anyone that I knew who had problems with energy or metabolism. I was gaining weight and feeling lethargic for months before I saw her and after her IV treatments, I have energy I'm feeling great and losing weight slowly. Her office, where I receive treatment is comfortable, her IV technique is painless and I relax in a spa like surrounding. All I can say is I'm so much better after meeting Dr Srednicki and anyone who is feeling like their body is out of balance should come see her.
Kris Saquilan – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Years of going to traditional doctors had given me very few answers to my symptoms. After basically giving up, I was referred to Dr. S.. Dr. S. actually listened to what I was saying, asked follow-up questions and then came up with a clear plan of care to follow, I am now feeling better than I have in years. It has been truly life changing to have Dr. S, help me overcome health issues that did not seem to have a solution.
Michael M. – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I am in my early 50's and even though I was working out 5 days a week and had a fairly good diet, I was feeling sluggish, afternoon crashes, and energy as well as libido decreasing. Through Dr. Srednicki 21-day Detox, specially designed IV's and general education, I lost fat, my energy level and libido is through the roof and my skin looks and I feel at least 10-years younger! She is truly amazing!! THANK YOU, Dr. Srednicki for altering and enhancing my life!
Tony K. – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is so incredibly caring, compassionate, and empathetic. She is driven by patient results and will do whatever it takes to see results and get to the root cause of the illness. She was super accommodating to my schedule and was able to see me quickly. Her facility is warm and welcoming and I felt right at home.
S. C. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki, is absolutely amazing. Could not recommend her more!
Mike H. – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I look forward to my appointments! I come out feeling refreshed and renewed after my IV Vitamins/minerals and glutathione with IV Laser. If you do them on Fridays you can party all weekend haha. I had been fighting cancer for 1.5 years and it took a year before that to find out that I even had it. This was before I met Dr. Srednicki. Since starting with Dr. Srednicki, so far shes the only one that has given a treatment that I dont have to go home and recover from. I look forward to my treatments and talking with the dr. VERY personalized treatment. You NEED to come here! We throw away so much money on things, yet dont invest in our health. If you just invest in your health, you'll love the results, its worth the money.
Willie W. – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Srednicki?