Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Regenerative Medicine •  Female • Age 35

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Srednicki to book an appointment.

Ultra Healthy Human

Visit Website
Ultra Healthy Human9621 E Gary Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Srednicki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srednicki

Dr. Srednicki?
Years of going to traditional doctors had given me very few answers to my symptoms. After basically giving up, I was referred to Dr. S.. Dr. S. actually listened to what I was saying, asked follow-up questions and then came up with a clear plan of care to follow, I am now feeling better than I have in years. It has been truly life changing to have Dr. S, help me overcome health issues that did not seem to have a solution.
Michael M. – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I am in my early 50's and even though I was working out 5 days a week and had a fairly good diet, I was feeling sluggish, afternoon crashes, and energy as well as libido decreasing. Through Dr. Srednicki 21-day Detox, specially designed IV's and general education, I lost fat, my energy level and libido is through the roof and my skin looks and I feel at least 10-years younger! She is truly amazing!! THANK YOU, Dr. Srednicki for altering and enhancing my life!
Tony K. – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is so incredibly caring, compassionate, and empathetic. She is driven by patient results and will do whatever it takes to see results and get to the root cause of the illness. She was super accommodating to my schedule and was able to see me quickly. Her facility is warm and welcoming and I felt right at home.
S. C. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki, is absolutely amazing. Could not recommend her more!
Mike H. – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I look forward to my appointments! I come out feeling refreshed and renewed after my IV Vitamins/minerals and glutathione with IV Laser. If you do them on Fridays you can party all weekend haha. I had been fighting cancer for 1.5 years and it took a year before that to find out that I even had it. This was before I met Dr. Srednicki. Since starting with Dr. Srednicki, so far shes the only one that has given a treatment that I dont have to go home and recover from. I look forward to my treatments and talking with the dr. VERY personalized treatment. You NEED to come here! We throw away so much money on things, yet dont invest in our health. If you just invest in your health, you'll love the results, its worth the money.
Willie W. – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have worked with a lot of people in this field to help me with a few things I’ve been struggling with health wise, for years. Nothing really has helped me as quickly and efficiently as working with Nicole. I’m beyond thankful to have been referred to her because as a professional athlete and someone who travels a lot, my physical health is always a priority. I felt my immune system was often compromised easily and it began to effect my productivity. Obviously, this was a concern. So far she is my only success story in 8 years of working with specialists in all spaces, in regards to simply feeling so much better. I’m grateful to have her in my corner.
Tania T. – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Nicole is amazing. She is concerned about all of my health and checks in on me regularly. She doesn't nag me about my weight or bad habits. Instead, she encourages me and keeps me on track. I actually look forward to seeing her or hearing from her. Quite the difference from the average health care experience.
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Friends keep asking me, "How did you lose so much weight? I reply, " Diet and exercise was not working. With Dr.Nicole's guidance, I stopped trying to lose weight and focused on getting healthy. My weight went down as my health went up. Best of all rather than getting older and weaker, I am getting stronger and healthier.
Robert K. – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I think that Nicole is a total game changer! Not only did Nicole listen to all my concerns that I had about my health , she also cares about what I am going through. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor, and I know that I am in the best hands ever!
Jennifer B. – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She will go above and beyond to take total care of you. She uses the newest medical device and is careful with any prescriptions she gives you. She truly cares and her follow up with you is amazing. I would highly recommend her for any of you issues and medical needs.
Sally B. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Nicole is amazing, no matter what the issue she is always willing to talk about it and find a solution. She is so knowledgeable about so many different disease processes that I always feel like I am in good hands. I see her every month to get my MTHFR shot and she has helped me so much. I no longer have brain fog or anxiety due to my MTHFR. She is the one person I always trust to give me accurate information about health and wellness. Not only has my brain function improved, but my overall health. I cannot thank her enough.
Sierra Y. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Excellent care! Extremely knowledgeable! Very caring! Dr. Nicole is amazing! She went above and beyond any of my expectations. She even reached out to my previous service providers to get information that she thought might be helpful. She did research above and beyond what I have experienced with any other provider. She was caring and accessible and easy to follow up with. I had both stem cell and exosome therapy. When I came in I was experiencing extreme and debilitating bouts of vertigo. It took a couple of months but now I am no longer experiencing vertigo at all. Hallelujah! Thank you Dr. Nicole!
Bonnie M. – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I was referred to Nicole by my PCP in Scottsdale after years of struggling with weight gain and feeling just off, which made sense after discovering that I was gene carrier for MTHFR. Western Medicine was failing me and I wanted answers and help. I worked out regularly and was eating correctly so I was frustrated with the whole process. When I met Nicole I was blown away by how attentive she was. She was kind and listened to everything I had to say..and it was a lot. After my rant, Nicole drew my labs, discussed what I had been doing and came up with a game plan. Step one, diet. I had to dial that in and the best way was to reset my body with a cleanse. I was ready, I had nothing to lose. Along with diet, Nicole put me on the correct Pharmaceutical grade supplements and IV infusions. Not going to lie, the cleanse was the BEST thing I have ever done. Not only did I lose weight but I reset my entire way of eating. There has been no looking back. See her!
Shelley Y. – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have had a very positive new patient experience. Going through the detox/cleanse program was life changing about making better nutrition choices. For the first time in four years my glucose readings are out of the pre-diabetic range and back to normal. Additionally I am now 14 lbs lighter and have more energy. A recent treatment with exosomes has given my body a healthy "re-do" and has reduced ailments in several areas, including athritic wrist pain and some relief from my dry eye disease condition. Highly recommend Dr Srednicki for positive outcomes and natural solutions. Your body will thank you!
M. C. – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have been living with metastatic breast cancer for nearly 3 years and have been receiving weekly treatments from Dr. Srednicki since diagnosis. I have been incredibly blessed by this customized care to treat ongoing symptoms and side effects of breast cancer and lyme disease. Dr. Srednicki has developed a specialized treatment protocol including regular detailed lab work, detox protocols, laser intravenous therapy, and heavy metal chelation. She takes the time to really hear my concerns and has become an advocate for me as I navigate treatment options with my oncologist and PCP. She continues to research the best supplementing protocols for my immune system and I get the amazing benefit of anti-aging medicine while receiving anti-cancer customized iv treatments including High dose Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glucosamine, Glutathione, and Vitamin injections among many other minerals and supplements.
Hannah D. – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have been treated by Dr. Nicole Srednicki for the past 2 1/2 years. At 61 years old, I was feeling sluggish, unhealthy and struggled managing my stress levels and eating habits. Dr. Srednicki impressed me with her strong listening skills. She listened to me and let me discuss my overall health and well being, asking clarifying questions and letting me take the time I needed to express my concerns. She conducted a thorough series of blood tests to assess my physical, nutritional and emotional health before designing a treatment program tailored to my individual needs. This included a comprehensive and personalized vitamin and nutrition program, periodic intravenous treatments and a 21 day cleanse to jumpstart and transform my eating habits. As a result of her treatment plan, I feel amazing! We have set health and nutritional goals and we communicate frequently to check on my progress. I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle and feel better than I have in years. Thanks!
James S. – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr Nicole Srednicki has been my healthcare provider for the past few years. Her knowledge in the medical field, natural remedies and expertise in anti aging treatments have provided me with optimal care and results. She cares about your overall well being by providing individualized plans to treat the patients needs and answers all questions and concerns that you may have regarding your overall health. Part of my personal care included a 21 day detoxification program. I immediately felt increased energy and decreased symptoms due to Crohns disease. This was life changing! I also received a PRP facelift. The results were fantastic! Quick obvious decrease in wrinkles.
Donna S. – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
It's now been a year since my first visit with Dr Srednicki. My medical doctor referred me to her due to the symptoms I was having. She is a great listener. After my blood work results showed heavy metals and toxins in my system we started with a full body cleanse. Chelation therapy done wonders for me! I feel more energetic and vibrant. I am a 59 year old female which life has come into play and a needed boost whether its a vitamin B or a vitamin D shot every two to three month gives the body a nice boost.
  • Long wait times
Tracey H. – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She takes care of all the medical needs you need but your regular doctors don't consider routine. After complaining for over a decade about fatigue, Dr Srednicki tested me and I was off the charts for Epstein Barr virus, which explains a lot about why I have the symptoms I have. After a few months of IVs, MTHFR supplements and cutting edge laser treatments, I feel better than I've ever felt as an adult. She is so smart, kind, and passionate. I wouldn't feel comfortable not having her as my wellness advocate.
Lisa S. – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
l'm a 58 year "young" male who was in Scottsdale for week long work conference. it was a busy time with long days and late nights. at the end of the week i was feeling run down and wore out. I googled anti-aging Scottsdale and found Dr. Nicole and was able to get an appointment the following day. First of all Dr. Nicole is warm, personable and very knowledgeable in her field which is wide ranging to be sure. She took my health history and with my recent busy schedule of the past week was able to provide me with a high concentrated vitamin cocktail IV drip that worked wonders. I was feeling the effects by the end of the treatment and my energy and focus was highly improved. Made my extra time in the area much improved and bonus I even slept better than I had been. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and my next visit to the desert, I will be back in for a tune-up!
Patrick S. – May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Srednicki?

Dr. Srednicki accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Srednicki treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Srednicki's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Srednicki is a Doctorally Prepared, board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner who graduated from the prestigious Georgetown University, Magna Cum Laude,...Read more

Dr. Srednicki is a Doctorally Prepared, DNP who graduated from Georgetown University, in Washington, D.C. Also, board-certified in Anti-Aging, and Natural Medicine.

• Regenerative Medicine