Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP is a regenerative medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in regenerative medicine, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Ultra Healthy Human

• Sat: closed

Dr. Srednicki accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Srednicki treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Srednicki's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Provide personalized, anti-aging, and regenerative medicine to promote proactive wellness and life improvements, encompassing the entire person while building a strong relationship with each client.

We are an exclusive practice that utili...

• Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Srednicki?
Dr. Srednicki's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP
RecentMost Helpful
I have been treated by Dr. Nicole Srednicki for the past 2 1/2 years. At 61 years old, I was feeling sluggish, unhealthy and struggled managing my stress levels and eating habits. Dr. Srednicki impressed me with her strong listening skills. She listened to me and let me discuss my overall health and well being, asking clarifying questions and letting me take the time I needed to express my concerns. She conducted a thorough series of blood tests to assess my physical, nutritional and emotional health before designing a treatment program tailored to my individual needs. This included a comprehensive and personalized vitamin and nutrition program, periodic intravenous treatments and a 21 day cleanse to jumpstart and transform my eating habits. As a result of her treatment plan, I feel amazing! We have set health and nutritional goals and we communicate frequently to check on my progress. I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle and feel better than I have in years. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr Nicole Srednicki has been my healthcare provider for the past few years. Her knowledge in the medical field, natural remedies and expertise in anti aging treatments have provided me with optimal care and results. She cares about your overall well being by providing individualized plans to treat the patients needs and answers all questions and concerns that you may have regarding your overall health. Part of my personal care included a 21 day detoxification program. I immediately felt increased energy and decreased symptoms due to Crohns disease. This was life changing! I also received a PRP facelift. The results were fantastic! Quick obvious decrease in wrinkles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
It's now been a year since my first visit with Dr Srednicki. My medical doctor referred me to her due to the symptoms I was having. She is a great listener. After my blood work results showed heavy metals and toxins in my system we started with a full body cleanse. Chelation therapy done wonders for me! I feel more energetic and vibrant. I am a 59 year old female which life has come into play and a needed boost whether its a vitamin B or a vitamin D shot every two to three month gives the body a nice boost.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
The Ultra-Healthy Long Weekend was far more than I expected. Being extremely busy, I felt guilty, I knew that an annual physical, diet, exercise and a few vitamins is not enough for long-term health. Dedicating a long-weekend, to stop,rest, have my health evaluated, learn what real health is and leave more in control over the future of my health,,,has been more than life changing...it has been quality of lifetime health changing. I recommend the Ultra-Healthy Long Weekend for anyone who values their health. As said earlier, what is more important than your health? Dedicating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She takes care of all the medical needs you need but your regular doctors don't consider routine. After complaining for over a decade about fatigue, Dr Srednicki tested me and I was off the charts for Epstein Barr virus, which explains a lot about why I have the symptoms I have. After a few months of IVs, MTHFR supplements and cutting edge laser treatments, I feel better than I've ever felt as an adult. She is so smart, kind, and passionate. I wouldn't feel comfortable not having her as my wellness advocate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I’ve been a patient for over 2.5 years! Dr Srednicki provides excellent total health treatment that incorporates way more than anti-aging. She has become an amazing health advocate for me. She addresses nutrition, mind & body wellness, and provides excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
l'm a 58 year "young" male who was in Scottsdale for week long work conference. it was a busy time with long days and late nights. at the end of the week i was feeling run down and wore out. I googled anti-aging Scottsdale and found Dr. Nicole and was able to get an appointment the following day. First of all Dr. Nicole is warm, personable and very knowledgeable in her field which is wide ranging to be sure. She took my health history and with my recent busy schedule of the past week was able to provide me with a high concentrated vitamin cocktail IV drip that worked wonders. I was feeling the effects by the end of the treatment and my energy and focus was highly improved. Made my extra time in the area much improved and bonus I even slept better than I had been. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and my next visit to the desert, I will be back in for a tune-up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I've been going to Nicole for many years now. My entire health and wellness has improved beyond my expectation. She has helped me remove heavy metals with Chelation, IV vitamin drips, DNA testing, comprehensive and advanced lab work. In addition, I started doing the 21 day cleanse which has helped my digestion and reduced the inflammation in my body. I fell so much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Ms. Srednicki is a talented young lady who takes the time to truly understand her patients needs. She is an excellent listener and gifted practitioner. I never feel rushed and she always greats me with a big beautiful smile. She was highly recommended by my primary physician. I had a multitude of age related issues. After completing a comprehensive evaluation/ blood work panel she was able to gradually put me on a program that had made me feel years younger and given me tons of energy!
Excellent practitioner... I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Nicole is an outstanding practitioner! She is so thorough and takes time to listen to her patients. I am so thankful that she uses both regular primary care as well as alternative so that all treatment options are offered and many of them natural and work!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Srednicki?