Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP

Regenerative MedicineFemaleAge 36

Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Srednicki to book an appointment.

Ultra Healthy Human9621 E Gary Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Srednicki's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srednicki

Dr. Srednicki

Dr. Srednicki is the best. I highly recommend her if you want to be ultra healthy!
Jason A – Oct 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Nicole is simply Awesome! Not only has she taken great care of my health, but also she is lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that combines such personal touches and care. I highly recommend becoming her patient!
Mar 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
There are not enough good things that I could say about Dr. Srednicki and Ultra Healthy Human. After each IV I feel energized and revitalized which is something I have never been able to get out of other IVs. She truly is so passionate about her profession and takes the time to listen to each and every patient. Could not recommend a better doctor!
Abby – Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki's practice exlempifies what a doctor/patient relationship should look like in this day. She takes the time to truly get to know her patients and then helps to put you on a path to towards a better and healthier life. Can't recommend enough..
Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr Srednicki is such a professional. She takes the time to listen and explains everything. The 21 day cleanse is so worth doing -I Feel so much better. I feel so much more energy and feel fantastic thanks to Dr Srednicki’s treatments. Dr Srednicki is Very much recommended
Tracy Jacobs – Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is a very compassionate Doctor who truly cares about her patients. She treats the “ patient” not just illnesses. She truly listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. She considers the “ whole” you ( body,mind, spirit). She combines both eastern and western medicines to achieve the best results. She explains everything in detail so you fully understand your options and plan of action. She empowers the patient! You never feel rushed during your visit. I have seen her specifically for vitamin deficiencies, GI issues and weight management . Her plan of action consisted of educating me first about what it means to eat healthy. She guided me along a 21 day detox, provided IV treatments, and vitamin supplements. All of which helped me to lose weight, balance those deficiencies and resolve the GI issues. I would highly recommend Dr Srednicki to family and friends!
Donna S. – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have been a patient of Dr Srednicki for years. She is so thorough and thinks about the whole patient. She explains everything in detail while somehow managing to make it easy to understand! She is able to think about the whole self and will leave no stone unturned when it comes to your health! Her office space is very soothing and inviting! I highly recommend her for all your health needs!
Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have seen Dr. Srednicki for several years. I have always found her to be very thoughtful, caring and compassionate about healing and wellness. She makes you feel at ease and takes the time to really care. Visits are all so personable and she makes sure all concerns and questions are answered. I highly recommend her.
Diane – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
She is a wonderful Dr. I have been going to her for over 4 years. Caring, thorough and spends the time with you to understand your concerns and health issues. I highly recommend her
Sally – Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is a genius! Thinks outside of the box, and ALWAYS has your best interest and ultimate health goal at heart. Innovative thinking and amazing patient care. This is really how you should be taken care of by a Doctor. With care, compassion and knowledge. Thank you!!!
Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I would certainly recommend Dr. Nicole Srednicki to anyone that I knew who had problems with energy or metabolism. I was gaining weight and feeling lethargic for months before I saw her and after her IV treatments, I have energy I'm feeling great and losing weight slowly. Her office, where I receive treatment is comfortable, her IV technique is painless and I relax in a spa like surrounding. All I can say is I'm so much better after meeting Dr Srednicki and anyone who is feeling like their body is out of balance should come see her.
Kris Saquilan – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Years of going to traditional doctors had given me very few answers to my symptoms. After basically giving up, I was referred to Dr. S.. Dr. S. actually listened to what I was saying, asked follow-up questions and then came up with a clear plan of care to follow, I am now feeling better than I have in years. It has been truly life changing to have Dr. S, help me overcome health issues that did not seem to have a solution.
Michael M. – Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I am in my early 50's and even though I was working out 5 days a week and had a fairly good diet, I was feeling sluggish, afternoon crashes, and energy as well as libido decreasing. Through Dr. Srednicki 21-day Detox, specially designed IV's and general education, I lost fat, my energy level and libido is through the roof and my skin looks and I feel at least 10-years younger! She is truly amazing!! THANK YOU, Dr. Srednicki for altering and enhancing my life!
Tony K. – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki is so incredibly caring, compassionate, and empathetic. She is driven by patient results and will do whatever it takes to see results and get to the root cause of the illness. She was super accommodating to my schedule and was able to see me quickly. Her facility is warm and welcoming and I felt right at home.
S. C. – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Dr. Srednicki, is absolutely amazing. Could not recommend her more!
Mike H. – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I look forward to my appointments! I come out feeling refreshed and renewed after my IV Vitamins/minerals and glutathione with IV Laser. If you do them on Fridays you can party all weekend haha. I had been fighting cancer for 1.5 years and it took a year before that to find out that I even had it. This was before I met Dr. Srednicki. Since starting with Dr. Srednicki, so far shes the only one that has given a treatment that I dont have to go home and recover from. I look forward to my treatments and talking with the dr. VERY personalized treatment. You NEED to come here! We throw away so much money on things, yet dont invest in our health. If you just invest in your health, you'll love the results, its worth the money.
Willie W. – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I have worked with a lot of people in this field to help me with a few things I’ve been struggling with health wise, for years. Nothing really has helped me as quickly and efficiently as working with Nicole. I’m beyond thankful to have been referred to her because as a professional athlete and someone who travels a lot, my physical health is always a priority. I felt my immune system was often compromised easily and it began to effect my productivity. Obviously, this was a concern. So far she is my only success story in 8 years of working with specialists in all spaces, in regards to simply feeling so much better. I’m grateful to have her in my corner.
Tania T. – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Nicole is amazing. She is concerned about all of my health and checks in on me regularly. She doesn't nag me about my weight or bad habits. Instead, she encourages me and keeps me on track. I actually look forward to seeing her or hearing from her. Quite the difference from the average health care experience.
Jan 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
I think that Nicole is a total game changer! Not only did Nicole listen to all my concerns that I had about my health , she also cares about what I am going through. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor, and I know that I am in the best hands ever!
Jennifer B. – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?
Nicole is amazing, no matter what the issue she is always willing to talk about it and find a solution. She is so knowledgeable about so many different disease processes that I always feel like I am in good hands. I see her every month to get my MTHFR shot and she has helped me so much. I no longer have brain fog or anxiety due to my MTHFR. She is the one person I always trust to give me accurate information about health and wellness. Not only has my brain function improved, but my overall health. I cannot thank her enough.
  • Long wait times
Sierra Y. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Srednicki, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Srednicki?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Srednicki treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Srednicki's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Srednicki accepts

Dr. Srednicki is a Doctorally Prepared, board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner who graduated from the prestigious Georgetown University, Magna Cum Laude,...Read more

Dr. Srednicki is a Doctorally Prepared, DNP who graduated from Georgetown University, in Washington, D.C. Also, board-certified in Anti-Aging, and Natural Medicine.

• Regenerative Medicine