Nicole Ryan, BA

Nicole Ryan, BA

Alternative Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Nicole Ryan, BA is an alternative medicine specialist in Stanwood, WA. She specializes in alternative medicine, endocrinology, and more.Read her story

20016 52nd Ave NW # Mobiletherapist

Stanwood, WA 98292

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Nicole Ryan

Nicole Ryan's bio

This content was provided by Nicole Ryan "I grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. As I learned and grew I had a deep thirst for truth, knowledge and healing. I attended a liberal art university and almost finished my master's before relocating to the PNW. In the early 2000's I began researching various methods to approaching traditional therapy differently. I found the approach of laying on the couch and talking was a great tool but wasnt sufficient in and of itself. From this moment forward, I started collecting my therapeutic tools for my healing hope chest. After years of working the front lines of mental health battlefield, I took a break and returned to working homeless youth. I used the skills gained from working with individuals with autism, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, anti-social personality disorder, major depressives and bi-polar and found a common thread. That is treatment is individualized and we work together to gain tools to overcome limiting behaviors. Behaviors in themselves are either effective or ineffective. They have no value of good or bad that is our judgement of the outcome. As this logical approach to coping with symptoms I found some pieces were missing. Ultimately, this was more a lack of something. In a word, "spirit". I use this without any religious affiliations or condemnations. After researching the benefits of the spirit on the human psyche, it became clear a new approach was needed. One of a full human experience integration. Together we can work on various aspects of the mind body soul integration. The sources used for my background range from the Bible, to Bhagavad Gita to various practices in the native cultures throughout the world and always open to growing in knowledge. "

This content was provided by Nicole Ryan "I will respect the steps walked before me, and gladly share such knowledge those who are to follow. I will apply,all measures which are required, avoiding those traps of over-treatment and therapeutic nihilism. I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth,sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the conventional means. I will not  say "I know not,"  and will call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a client's success. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. I will not play God. I will remember that I work with a human being, whose illness may affect more aspects of their lives. I will prevent disease whenever I can. I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."

• Alternative Medicine
  • School Psychology
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Nicole Ryan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Transgender Care
  • Transgender Voice Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Lindenwood University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003

Nicole Ryan has no awards or honors listed.

Nicole Ryan has no media or publications listed.

• German

Nicole Ryan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicole Ryan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicole Ryan's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Nicole Ryan?

How was your experience with Nicole Ryan?