Nicole Rotondi, LAC

Nicole Rotondi, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Nicole Rotondi, LAC is an acupuncturist in Saint James, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from New York College For Wholistic Health and Research in 1999 and specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

872 Middle Country Rd Ste 5

Nicole Rotondi?
Nicole Rotondi's Performance
What People Say About Nicole Rotondi, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
I have been to several Acupuncturist throughout the year but by far Nicole is the best.She has saved me and my family several times from symptomatic illness and diseases. She treated my son for several allergies, which was diagnosis as Autism, also treated him for ADD, which now he is currently in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is very patient and would spend time to hear my problems. She. helped me a great deal
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I have been treated by Nicole for several years and continue to be treated at present. She is an excellent acupuncturist and most importantly spends the time to listen to your questions and concerns.. I have recommended her to many people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I was recommended to Nicole during a very dark time in my life...when drs were shrugging their shoulders and scratching their heads, unable to figure out the chronic pain in my mouth/teeth/jaw. Nicole has brought me LEAPS AND BOUNDS. Words are not enough to thank this amazing soul. Michele G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I was recommended by my primary doctor to try Acupuncture.I came across some really great reviews on this Acupuncturist by the name of Nicole Rotondi.I made an appointment with Nicole and glad I did. Nicole is such a sweet caring woman/Acupuncturist. She takes her time and goes over what she will...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Nicole Rotondi?

Compare Acupuncturists