Nicole Rotondi, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Nicole Rotondi

Acupuncturist Nicole formerly in Smithtown

872 Middle Country Rd Ste 5 Saint James, NY 11780

Nicole Rotondi, LAC is an acupuncturist in Saint James, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from New York College For Wholistic Health and Research in 1999 and specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

Nicole Rotondi accepts

Nicole Rotondi?
Nicole Rotondi's Performance
What People Say About Nicole Rotondi, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
I have been to several Acupuncturist throughout the year but by far Nicole is the best.She has saved me and my family several times from symptomatic illness and diseases. She treated my son for several allergies, which was diagnosis as Autism, also treated him for ADD, which now he is currently in 3 honor classes. Nicole treated my daughter who suffered from Lyme Disease, which was not detected by extensive blood work and my husband for shoulder pain, which has prevented him from needing surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is very patient and would spend time to hear my problems. She. helped me a great deal
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I have been treated by Nicole for several years and continue to be treated at present. She is an excellent acupuncturist and most importantly spends the time to listen to your questions and concerns.. I have recommended her to many people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I was recommended to Nicole during a very dark time in my life...when drs were shrugging their shoulders and scratching their heads, unable to figure out the chronic pain in my mouth/teeth/jaw. Nicole has brought me LEAPS AND BOUNDS. Words are not enough to thank this amazing soul. Michele G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I was recommended by my primary doctor to try Acupuncture.I came across some really great reviews on this Acupuncturist by the name of Nicole Rotondi.I made an appointment with Nicole and glad I did. Nicole is such a sweet caring woman/Acupuncturist. She takes her time and goes over what she will be treating you for at the time of your visit. After my visit with Nicole I begin to feel like a totally new person, that I can't wait till my next appointment. I rate Nicole more then 5???????????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is amazing, caring and compassionate, she has helped me and my family from back pain, vertigo, anxiety and so much more... thank you Nicole
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is an amazing healer. She truly cares about her patients. I have been going to Nicole for 11 years. My quality of life has improved greatly due to her healing hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is the best!!!! She has helped me with my allergies and chronic sinus/ear infections amongst other things. She always spends time to listen and get to the root of the problem. I have been seeing her for a year now and always look forward to my appointments. Her office is so calm and relaxing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole was very caring and professional in all her dealings with me. She takes the time to inquire and explain exactly what she is doing and why. She has has a great deal of compassion and my visits with her always left me feeling like I was on the road to healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I highly recommend Nicole. I've been seeing her for over five years and she has helped me so many things, such as: anxiety, sinus problems, pregnancy support, and morning sickness. She is knowledgeable and really cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is amazing she has treated myself and my 3 month old and my 8 yr old for a variety of reasons helping us all, she is very knowledgeable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
I can't say enough about Nicole! I had started seeing Nicole in 2011 after my husband and I could not conceive after trying for 2 years. We had tried everything and acupuncture was our last resort. After seeing Nicole for 4 months of treatments, I had tried IVF one last time. To my surprise and excitement, i was PREGNANT! I now have a beautiful baby boy who turns 5 this year and I owe it all to Nicole. Love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Nicole is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She is always willing to give any patient as much of her time as they need. She has helped not only me, but numerous members of my family with issues from food and outdoor allergies to back pain or emotional issues. I would recommend if you're looking for an acupuncturist, she is DEFINITELY the one to see no matter what your issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Rotondi, LAC?

How was your experience with Nicole Rotondi?

Compare Providers