Acupuncture  |
Female
Nicole Rotondi, LAC
Nicole Rotondi, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Saint James, NY. She has been practicing for 18 years.

Acupuncturist Nicole formerly in Smithtown

872 Middle Country Rd Ste 5

Saint James, NY 11780

Learn about Nicole Rotondi

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Nicole Rotondi does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Binghamton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • New York College For Wholistic Health and Research
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Nicole Rotondi has no awards or honors listed.

Nicole Rotondi has no media or publications listed.

Nicole Rotondi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicole Rotondi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicole Rotondi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nicole Rotondi to family and friends
Nicole Rotondi's Performance
in Wantagh, NY |
I was recommended to Nicole during a very dark time in my life...when drs were shrugging their shoulders and scratching their heads, unable to figure out the chronic pain in my mouth/teeth/jaw. Nicole has brought me LEAPS AND BOUNDS. Words are not enough to thank this amazing soul. Michele G.
in West Islip, New York |
I was recommended by my primary doctor to try Acupuncture.I came across some really great reviews on this Acupuncturist by the name of Nicole Rotondi.I made an appointment with Nicole and glad I did. Nicole is such a sweet caring woman/Acupuncturist. She takes her time and goes over what she will be treating you for at the time of your visit. After my visit with Nicole I begin to feel like a totally new person, that I can't wait till my next appointment. I rate Nicole more then 5???????????????
in smithtown |
Nicole is amazing, caring and compassionate, she has helped me and my family from back pain, vertigo, anxiety and so much more... thank you Nicole
in East Islip, NY |
Nicole is an amazing healer. She truly cares about her patients. I have been going to Nicole for 11 years. My quality of life has improved greatly due to her healing hands.
in Nesconset, NY |
Nicole is the best!!!! She has helped me with my allergies and chronic sinus/ear infections amongst other things. She always spends time to listen and get to the root of the problem. I have been seeing her for a year now and always look forward to my appointments. Her office is so calm and relaxing!
in Manorville, NY |
Nicole was very caring and professional in all her dealings with me. She takes the time to inquire and explain exactly what she is doing and why. She has has a great deal of compassion and my visits with her always left me feeling like I was on the road to healing.
in Smithtown, NY |
I highly recommend Nicole. I've been seeing her for over five years and she has helped me so many things, such as: anxiety, sinus problems, pregnancy support, and morning sickness. She is knowledgeable and really cares about her patients.
in Bohemia,ny |
Nicole is amazing she has treated myself and my 3 month old and my 8 yr old for a variety of reasons helping us all, she is very knowledgeable and caring.
in Mt Sinai, NY |
I can't say enough about Nicole! I had started seeing Nicole in 2011 after my husband and I could not conceive after trying for 2 years. We had tried everything and acupuncture was our last resort. After seeing Nicole for 4 months of treatments, I had tried IVF one last time. To my surprise and excitement, i was PREGNANT! I now have a beautiful baby boy who turns 5 this year and I owe it all to Nicole. Love her!
in Sayville, NY |
Nicole is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She is always willing to give any patient as much of her time as they need. She has helped not only me, but numerous members of my family with issues from food and outdoor allergies to back pain or emotional issues. I would recommend if you're looking for an acupuncturist, she is DEFINITELY the one to see no matter what your issue.
Have you seen Nicole Rotondi, LAC?
Are you Nicole Rotondi?