Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 49

Nicole Robichaux

Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Safety Harbor, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Baylor University-Psyd in 2003 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Nicole Robichaux accepts most major insurance plans.

Nicole Robichaux has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(727) 799-4150Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Nicole Robichaux treats your condition or procedure

Nicole Robichaux's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Schizophrenia

Integrative care- treating the whole person from both a medical and psychological perspective; While Dr. Robichaux primarily provides medication management services under her ARNP license, she uses her doctorate in psychology to inform assessment, treatment, provide brief cognitive behavioral therapy and provide referrals to appropriate professionals to ensure holistic care.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2005

Likelihood to recommend Nicole Robichaux

Nicole Robichaux?
Nicole Robichaux's Performance
What People Say About Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC
I have been in treatment for 25 years. Nicole changed my life. I moved away but have stayed with her. 3 hr round trip. She's worth it .
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Nicole is professional, compassionate and very thorough. She listens and will answer your questions. After 20+ years ( and many doctors later), Nicole was the first to give me an accurate diagnoses and treatment. The depression has lifted and my moods are stabilized. I feel so much better. I feel like myself again. This is a prayer answered. G.A., Palm Harbor, FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
First time busy and I was very happy. Can’t remember the last time a Medical Professional spent almost an hour with me. Nicole is warm, nice and seems quite knowledgeable. I agreed with what she said and look forward to seeing my own improvements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Not only do they take weeks to get into but they cancel appointments ON THE DAY OF and then reschedule you for a month later. Then, when you do get to see the ARNP Nicole (which isn't who we asked to see, but oh well) she is unbelievably rude for someone who is supposed to help individuals with anxiety. She is cold, sarcastic, and mean. Only bothered talking for 5 minutes before deciding that it "wasn't a good fit" and ending the one hour consultation. Why? Because we didn't try to get help with
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Nicole is wonderful she listens to you she spins appropriate amount of time with you and she's saved my life by adjusting and getting my meds right. I would highly recommend Nicole to anyone! Kathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Nicole is an exceptional human and an extraordinary practitioner. I have seen Nicole for almost 2 yrs. and I frankly would not be alive had she not listened so intently without judgement. As for wait time, I have not had to wait more than five minutes; if that. I would gladly wait for hours without complaint to see her. I simply can not say enough about Nicole and her unique ability to be present & hear what is so difficult to say. Thank You Nicole!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Nicole has been amazing since day one! She has been treating my boyfriend for over a year and I have seen dramatic results under her care. I have named her the miracle worker! I finally have my boyfriend back and although he will never be cured, he can live again and I can live with him ;) Thank you Nicole! I appreciate that you always greet everyone with a great smile and you truly listen and care! I would recommend her to anyone needing behavioral health care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
I started seeing Nicole about a year ago and I haven't felt more comfortable with a mental health professional as I have with her. She truly listens! I will always recommend her to anyone that has issues like myself. Very grateful for her diligence and care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?
Nicole is very nice, understanding, and easy to talk to she listens to what need or want and works with you to achieve results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Robichaux, ARNP-BC?

How was your experience with Nicole Robichaux?

Compare Providers