Dr. Nicole Heilbron, PHD

Dr. Nicole Heilbron, PHD

Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Nicole Heilbron, PHD is a clinical child & adolescent psychologist in Durham, NC and has been practicing for 11 years. She specializes in clinical child & adolescent psychology.

2608 Erwin Rd Ste 300

Durham, NC 27705

Learn about Dr. Heilbron

This content was provided by Dr. Heilbron "I am a licensed psychologist trained in child adolescent and adult assessment and treatment. My practice is informed by psychological approaches and techniques that are based on scientific evidence including cognitive-behavioral therapy. I work with individuals couples and families with a particular focus on the treatment of anxiety depression and emotional/behavioral difficulties. I started my career in teaching and became interested in how to most effectively help children who are coping with trauma and adversity. After several years of working in education and for several community-based agencies I moved to Chapel Hill from Toronto to pursue advanced training in clinical psychology. I joined the faculty at Duke in 2010 and have been involved in clinical practice as well as a variety of research and teaching activities. I live in Chapel Hill with my husband and dog. In my spare time I enjoy hockey traveling and visiting my family in the Great White North."

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology

Dr. Heilbron does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Heilbron has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Heilbron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Heilbron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heilbron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Heilbron's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Heilbron?

How was your experience with Dr. Heilbron?