Nicole Green, LPCC

Nicole Green, LPCC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Nicole Green, LPCC is a counselor in Rio Rancho, NM and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Wayland Baptist University in 2011 and specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

4111 Barbara Loop SE Ste E1

Rio Rancho, NM 87124

• Magellan Health Services

Learn about Nicole Green

Nicole Green's bio

This content was provided by Nicole Green "Whenever someone asks me about what it is I do, I respond in a way that they don't expect. "I work with people who are ready to dance in the rain" Huh? What? Here's the deal: Some days are good and others...not so much. That's just life. Sometimes we find ourselves approaching our challenges and struggles in the same way over and over, expecting different results. (I have PLENTY of experience with this.) However, what's the definition of insanity again??? There comes a time when you just have to get real so that you can deal, heal, and move forward. Agreed? With a background in counseling and a license to prove it, I come along side individuals and families as we walk together through the valleys and mountaintop experiences in their lives. I'm part CEO (Chief Encouragement Officer), part freedom fighter, and part introvert (in an extroverted kind of way) with a side of creativity. Amazing grace is the song I sing and what you see is what you get. I am what I am: blessed, sweetly broken, and put together by a love so great that my heart cannot fully comprehend the depths. This is me. I really believe that I have the best job ever. I get to share the grace that has been extended to me and witness lives being transformed. Even more, people think it's helpful and awesome. Because it is. Boom. *drops mic and answers your call*"

This content was provided by Nicole Green "Real change requires active participation. I believe that transformation has it's timing and should not be rushed or delayed. Therapy is not just talking it all out....Therapy is work and you are not alone in the process. The moment you decide to go into therapy, you are making a resolution to heal from the pain of the past, to know and live by the truth of today, and reclaim who you are from this day forward. Hope and renewal can be yours today.  "

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Child Psychology
  • Christian Counseling
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • School Psychology

Nicole Green does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Harm
  • Workplace Depression

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Wayland Baptist University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Nicole Green has no awards or honors listed.

Nicole Green has no media or publications listed.

Nicole Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicole Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicole Green's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Nicole Green to family and friends
Nicole Green Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback! You feedback is valued as it will help to continuously grow and improve the experience of all our patients/clients.

If you have a specific concern, please contact us by phone at (505) 750-1069 or by email at info@nicoletgreen.com.

Again, thank you for your time!

"
Are you Nicole Green?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy