Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD

Psychology ·  Female · Age 44

Dr. Fitzpatrick

Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD is a psychologist in Austin, TX. She specializes in psychology and school psychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Fitzpatrick treats your condition or procedure

My credentials are the blood of Jesus ultimately and I am a trained Licensed Psychologist. I have been the Director of the Hyde Park Counseling Center in Austin, Texas for nine years. My passion is working with individuals who struggle with anxiety a...

• Psychology

Dr. Fitzpatrick?
Dr. Fitzpatrick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Nicole for over 8 years. We so appreciate Dr. Nicole guiding us through the various test to accurately diagnose my child's learning disability plus helping us secure school accommodations. She has helped our child learn to navigate stress and social anxiety while being true to herself. Dr. Nicole warmth and upbeat personality made it easy for our child to connect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD?
Dr. Nicole, has been a wonderful therapist. She is honest, kind, and practical. She is set apart from so many others because I always leave with a practical tool that I can use immediately in my everyday life. I have had a lifelong struggle with anxiety and depression, and feel more equipped than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD?
Dr. Fitzpatrick has helped my family tremendously. Her ability to connect to her patients and lead them into true awareness and healing is incredible. Dr. Fitzpatrick has a way of sorting through life's difficulties and trials in a real and tangible way. Her adherence to sound doctrine and biblical healing provides the means necessary to usher her patients into a place of lasting hope, reconciliation and restoration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD?
Over the past couple of years, Dr. Nicole has helped our family as we navigated the welcoming of our second child, making decisions with new careers and helping us best care for family. She has lovingly challenged us to evaluate our patterns and the ways in which we spend time together to best meet the needs of our family and those around us. We are very grateful for the ways in which she listens, encourages, provokes and inspires - this has been life changing for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD?
Dr. Nicole has been super helpful for me over the last few months. It is amazing how she has guided me to take the actions I needed to live out God's plan for my life. I have learned so much not just about myself but about God and living with anxiety and I am excited to continue to learn more as I leave her counseling. Thanks Dr. Nicole!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Fitzpatrick, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fitzpatrick?

Compare Providers