Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Nicole Crowder, FNP
Nicole Crowder, NP received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Radford University with a focus on emergency nursing. She continued her education at the Walden University School of Nursing in Minnesota, and South University in Savannah, GA where she received her Master’s Degree in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN-FNP). She completed her FNP practicum rotations in Women’s Health in Christiansburg, Pediatrics in Radford, and her Advanced Health Assessment, Internal Medicine, and Primary Care at LewisGale Medical Center - Salem. Her skills and expertise also include eight years in Emergency Medicine as an RN and a certified Trauma nurse. Additionally, some of her certifications include Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced life support. Nicole’s philosophy on patient care focuses on developing a health partnership with her patients. She emphasizes both physical and emotional wellness to help her patients achieve a better quality of life, with a specific focus on preventative care.

1802 Braeburn Dr

Salem, VA 24153

Nicole Crowder, FNP

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Nicole Crowder

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Endocrinology

Nicole Crowder does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Radford University
  • South University
  • Walden University, School Of Nursing
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Nicole Crowder has no awards or honors listed.

Nicole Crowder has no media or publications listed.

Nicole Crowder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicole Crowder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicole Crowder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nicole Crowder to family and friends
Nicole Crowder's Performance
Blacksburg, VA |
Working with Nicole Crowder has been great. She's very pleasant, always explains things clearly and answers any questions I have. She makes me feel comfortable in knowing that I can call at anytime to check on things or ask any questions. They are extremely efficient in returning call about blood work.
in Virginia |
Nicole is a terrific nurse practioner. She cares about my health and gets very excited about good test results. She listens to me regarding my symptoms and how I am feeling. She is absolutely terrific. Keep her! Very professional and caring!
Vinton, VA |
I enjoy dealing with Nicole. She was fast to agree that my meds needed to be changed and found something that is working. She has a positive outlook but is not negative. She seems to understand that life happens and works with you to achieve your goals.
in goodview,va |
Nicole worked with me to bring down my sugar. She believed what I told her like my blood sugar was going up over night. She adjusted my pump rates and now it is beautiful. I had seen two other end doctor. Dr. Koch was told me that yo don't go up over night. I had taken my blood sugar every two hour and the figures did go up. I am glad to find Nicole and has help lowered my sugar and my A1c is 6.5 which I never seen. In the past I following the diet and been told I did not. She is great.
Pulaski, VA |
Seeing Nicole Crowder, FNP was the best decision ever for diabetes management.
in Roanoke, VA |
Nichole Crowder is always on time, friendly and informative. My most recent visit, I showed up 30 minutes early and still only waited about 5 minutes.
Have you seen Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Are you Nicole Crowder?

Visit Nicole Crowder

Nicole Crowder accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Nicole Crowder has admitting privileges