Nicole Crowder, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Nicole Crowder

LewisGale Physicians

1802 Braeburn Dr Salem, VA 24153

Nicole Crowder, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Salem, VA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Nicole Crowder accepts most major insurance plans.

Nicole Crowder has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(540) 772-3616Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Nicole Crowder treats your condition or procedure

Nicole Crowder, NP received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Radford University with a focus on emergency nursing. She continued her education at the Walden University School of Nursing in Minnesota, and South University in Savannah, GA where ...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Nicole Crowder's Performance
What People Say About Nicole Crowder, FNP
First time/New Patient visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Very happy with Dr Crowder but the claims are being billed under her and not Dr Razul. Humana does not have her under contract. I will not be doing all the work to get the claims paid. They will either have to be reworked or not get paid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole Crowder is a great provider. My A1C has never been better in over 30 years. She doesn't rush you and cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole explains and addresses my health care concerns in layman's terms and is very attentive to my condition, I would highly recommend her to family and friends and have, very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
She truly cares about their patients and listens to all the patients problems to see if other things effect their sugar. She is also very easy on the eyes.(LOL)
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole has such a wonderful personality for patient care. I feel so comfortable sharing my health issues; and asking for answers and help when I need it. She is high on the knowledge scale, and a delightful person. Lewis Gale is fortunate to have her on staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
She is very good at what she does. Very kind, will lessen to you and is very understanding to your needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Having someone who really cares about their patients is such a comfort when dealing with serious health issues... Having someone with the knowledge to get the best possible results and work toward that goal is a wonderful blessing...
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
I absolutely love Nicole Crowder. She is caring, thoughtful and patient. You never feel rushed, she takes her time answering every question. Appointments are honored, never more than a 10-15 minute max wait. I have no reservation about recommending her to anyone who needs a great NP. So glad I found you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole is very personable and she gets right to the problem and she solves it. I enjoy my visits with her, she is very compassionate and she listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole Crowder is great to work with. She's very caring and patient to answer all my questions. The office is extremely efficient and there hasn't ever being a problem waiting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole was a Godsend to my husband and I. She is great to work with. She answers all of,our questions in a timely manner and helps us tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole is an outstanding Nurse Practitioner who takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and explain anything I don't understand. I never feel rushed with I am with her. She is willing to do whatever needs to be done to make sure I get the medications I need to treat my diabetes. I have total trust in Nicole and know that she will take care of any of my medical issues without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole Crowder is excellent. I was very pleased with how easy she was to talk to about my health issues. She was also very good about explaining things in terms I understood and she was very willing to get to the bottom of what is going on with my health. The office staff has been very quick about following up with me on my results. I am so very pleased with my visit and how it went.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Strong advocate for her patients and easy to talk with. I trust her completely with helping guide me in my goal to maintain/ improve my health while living with a chronic disease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole Crowder is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, but her true strength is her caring personality.
She’s fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole is a terrific nurse practioner. She cares about my health and gets very excited about good test results. She listens to me regarding my symptoms and how I am feeling. She is absolutely terrific. Keep her! Very professional and caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
I enjoy dealing with Nicole. She was fast to agree that my meds needed to be changed and found something that is working. She has a positive outlook but is not negative. She seems to understand that life happens and works with you to achieve your goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Crowder, FNP?
Nicole worked with me to bring down my sugar. She believed what I told her like my blood sugar was going up over night. She adjusted my pump rates and now it is beautiful. I had seen two other end doctor. Dr. Koch was told me that yo don't go up over night. I had taken my blood sugar every two hour and the figures did go up. I am glad to find Nicole and has help lowered my sugar and my A1c is 6.5 which I never seen. In the past I following the diet and been told I did not. She is great.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Nicole Crowder?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Nicole Crowder treats patients.

Compare Providers