Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Nicole Cestaro, DC
Dr. Nicole Cestaro, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Cicero, NY.

5620 Business Ave

Cicero, NY 13039

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield

Learn about Dr. Cestaro

• Chiropractic

Dr. Cestaro does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Cestaro is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cestaro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cestaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cestaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cestaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cestaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cestaro to family and friends
Dr. Cestaro's Performance
in Syracuse, NY |
I brought my teenage daughter to Dr. Cestaro after several friends recommended her. I was never one to trust chiropractors, but Dr. Cestaro definitely changed my thinking on that. She has been able to help my daughter in reducing her pain & helping her to feel much better than she had before treatment. While other doctors were shrugging their shoulders, Dr. Cestaro looked at the whole picture & got right to work. I would highly recommend this chiropractor. She's the best!!
in Minoa, NY |
Dr. Cestaro takes the time to do a thorough analysis and prescribe an appropriate treatment and payment plan based on your individual schedule and financial needs. She will recommend treatment, but is not pushy and DOES NOT require thousands of dollars of treatment upfront (the person nice enough to leave the vague 1-star review on April 24, 2016 without having the guts to leave their name must have either been trippin' or have poor listening skills--or both). The staff are pretty cool, too.
in Cicero, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Cestaro 4 years now. When I first started I had chronic lower back pain that radiated to my legs. It was so painful I could not carry my new granddaughter. It took about 8 month of treatments when one day I noticed I had no pain. I have made a commitment to stay on regular adjustments every 4 weeks. I now have 4 grandchildren and am able to play with them pain free, that is a blessing. Thanks Dr.!!
in Syracuse, NY |
Grateful everyday for Dr. Cestaro .......her expertise, practice, knowledge and caring staff. Two years ago I was referred to her after suffering from debilitating left leg pain and discomfort secondary to issue with my lumbar spine. As an RN with limited exposure to Chiropractic care I was unsure of what to expect. Two years later and I can't imagine where I'd be without Dr. Cestaro and her care.
in Chittenango, NY |
Dr Cestaro is an amazing Doctor. Prior to seeing her I had frequent headaches, colds and sinus issues. Now that I am regularly adjusted monthly I have very few if any headaches and illnesses. Dr Cestaro is kind, compassionate, thorough, explains everything and goes out of her way to help her patients. She provides classes for your patients and is always looking for ways to help us improve our health. Dr Cestaro also finds ways to give back to the community. She is a great Doctor!
in Kirkville, NY |
Dr. Cestaro is wonderful. She treats her patients with utmost care and goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. She provides amazing detail of chiropractic care and why it is so important. She makes sure to answer all questions you have. I recommend her to everyone.
in N Syracuse, NY |
I absolutely love going to Cestaro Chiropractic. The office is clean and friendly and Dr. Cestaro is wonderful. She not only is very compassionate, she takes the time to educate you about the benefits of chiropractic care. Prior to coming to this office I could barely ride my motorcycle for more than an hour at a time, now I can ride all day long with little to no pain. Dr. Cestaro has helped improve my health and therefore, my life activities as well. I recommend Dr. Cestaro to all my friends!!
in North Syracuse, NY |
With 2 herniated discs in my back, I thought I was going to have to live with back pain forever. With 2 young children, the thought of that devastated me. Someone recommended Dr. Cestaro and I immediately scheduled an appointment. She explains her care completely and at a level that I can understand. Without Dr. Cestaro, my back pain would've remained the way it was. My overall health is better since starting my care here. My 2 children have also received care here since they were born.
in Cicero, NY |
Dr. Cestaro is great!! She is compassionate, and her expertise has helped me through some challenging times. She teaches lifetime wellness, and that is why I have signed my kids up as wel.
Does not inform you of what treatment/adjustment she is going to perform before she does it. Does not discuss treatment plan up front. Waits to give you a presentation (in room with other patients) on benefits of Chiro and why it's better than Aspirin,etc. Then spends about 4 seconds going over your Xray and pushing for thousands of dollars of treatment upfront. My neck and back have lasting pain and injuries that were not there before seeing her and are in the exact spots of her adjustments.
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Cestaro, DC?
Are you Dr. Cestaro?