Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD

NeuropsychologyFemale

Dr. Cavenagh
3211 E Warm Springs Rd Las Vegas, NV 89120

Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Las Vegas, NV. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cavenagh to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"Our family would highly recommend Dr. Cavenagh! She is warm and genuinely cares about her patients. We had struggled to find someone in Nevada to diagnose..."

- Las Vegas, NVSee more reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Cavenagh treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Cavenagh accepts

Dr. Cavenagh accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Cavenagh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cavenagh

2.7

Dr. Cavenagh?
  • Office environment (8)
  • Wait times (8)
  • Office environment (3)
Aweful! Dealt with rude office staff, then waited 6 months to get in, for this? Send your kid to someone who really cares-this woman is not it.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Meg in LV – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
Dr. Cavenagh is an amazing doctor. She gives us hope, when we feel no one else will listen.
Penny in Las vegas – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
Dr. Cavenagh and her associate diagnosed my son Kyle right on spot! They have a clean, inviting professional office atmosphere which was conducive to a good testing environment. I would recommend your child to her, as she and her associate are professional, intelligent, and caring women in their field. Five stars!
Kim C. in Las Vegas, NV – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
I had called to make an appointment. Linda was so rude. I was with another therapist at the time and I had her on speaker. The therapist thought that this women had no business answering phones. She lacked compassion, class and respect. This doctor will lose patients keeping this women in her office. She should probably look for a job that deals with absolutely no communication with people. I wish I could give 0 stars!
Mom24 in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
Overall she provided standard service that can be found at most psychological office, not all, most. She is clearly experienced but needs some more time to master to the level she present herself. Also, her front office (Linda) was one of the rudest, unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. Linda speaks down to people, treats them as lesser then her, and presents herself as a know-it-all. The front office (Linda) at Dr. Cavenagh's office needs to realize she is just an office staff.
Private in Las Vegas, NV – Jul 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
I took my daughter to be evaluated over a month ago and I cannot get a hold of anyone to give me an update. I've sent multiple emails and nothing. This is very upsetting!
Sgv in Las Vegas, NV – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
LINDA THE RECEPTIONIST AT HER NEW OFFICE IN WARM SPRINGS IS THE MOST RUDE,CONDESENDING AND HORRIBLE PERSON I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE.
Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
Our family would highly recommend Dr. Cavenagh! She is warm and genuinely cares about her patients. We had struggled to find someone in Nevada to diagnose our 10-year-old son and had had long-standing concerns regarding his social interaction skills, attention, and academic achievement. Dr. Cavenagh spent several hours with our family and also communicated with our son's teachers and soccer coach. By the end of the evaluation, we had a clear plan for moving forward to help our child.
Las Vegas, NV – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
This doctor is a quack! I took my child for an eval over a year ago and the woman would not diagnose what is considered by several other Dr. in town to be a clear case of Autism. My child was flapping and echoing everything, no eye contact, no interest in other children, and has svr. lang. delays-classic signs of Autism. Missed a year of therapy b/c she didn't diagn.She seemed rushed during everything. My DH liked her because she wore a tight dress w/cleavage- not appropriate for work with kids
Angry Mom in Henderson, NV – Jan 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cavenagh?

• Neuropsychology