Neuropsychology  |
Female
Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD
Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD is a neuropsychology provider who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

3211 E Warm Springs Rd

Las Vegas, NV 89120

Learn about Dr. Cavenagh

• Neuropsychology
  • Clinical Neuropsychology

Dr. Cavenagh does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Cavenagh is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cavenagh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cavenagh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cavenagh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cavenagh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cavenagh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cavenagh to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Cavenagh's Performance
in Las vegas |
Dr. Cavenagh is an amazing doctor. She gives us hope, when we feel no one else will listen.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Cavenagh and her associate diagnosed my son Kyle right on spot! They have a clean, inviting professional office atmosphere which was conducive to a good testing environment. I would recommend your child to her, as she and her associate are professional, intelligent, and caring women in their field. Five stars!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had called to make an appointment. Linda was so rude. I was with another therapist at the time and I had her on speaker. The therapist thought that this women had no business answering phones. She lacked compassion, class and respect. This doctor will lose patients keeping this women in her office. She should probably look for a job that deals with absolutely no communication with people. I wish I could give 0 stars!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Overall she provided standard service that can be found at most psychological office, not all, most. She is clearly experienced but needs some more time to master to the level she present herself. Also, her front office (Linda) was one of the rudest, unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. Linda speaks down to people, treats them as lesser then her, and presents herself as a know-it-all. The front office (Linda) at Dr. Cavenagh's office needs to realize she is just an office staff.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I took my daughter to be evaluated over a month ago and I cannot get a hold of anyone to give me an update. I've sent multiple emails and nothing. This is very upsetting!
LINDA THE RECEPTIONIST AT HER NEW OFFICE IN WARM SPRINGS IS THE MOST RUDE,CONDESENDING AND HORRIBLE PERSON I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE.
Las Vegas, NV |
Our family would highly recommend Dr. Cavenagh! She is warm and genuinely cares about her patients. We had struggled to find someone in Nevada to diagnose our 10-year-old son and had had long-standing concerns regarding his social interaction skills, attention, and academic achievement. Dr. Cavenagh spent several hours with our family and also communicated with our son's teachers and soccer coach. By the end of the evaluation, we had a clear plan for moving forward to help our child.
in Henderson, NV |
This doctor is a quack! I took my child for an eval over a year ago and the woman would not diagnose what is considered by several other Dr. in town to be a clear case of Autism. My child was flapping and echoing everything, no eye contact, no interest in other children, and has svr. lang. delays-classic signs of Autism. Missed a year of therapy b/c she didn't diagn.She seemed rushed during everything. My DH liked her because she wore a tight dress w/cleavage- not appropriate for work with kids
Have you seen Dr. Nicole Cavenagh, PHD?
Are you Dr. Cavenagh?