Nicole Casella, PT

Physical TherapyFemale

Nicole Casella

Harrison Physical Therapy, Fishkill, NY

798 Route 9 Ste B Fishkill, NY 12524

Nicole Casella, PT is a Physical Therapist in Fishkill, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Nicole Casella to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Nicole Casella treats your condition or procedure

Nicole Casella accepts

Nicole Casella accepts the following insurance:

Select
National (BlueCard) PPO

Nicole Casella's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nicole Casella

Nicole Casella

Initial visit diagnosed with IT Band strain and virtually unable to walk, 5 weeks later was running and playing softball again. Entire staff was terrific and knowledgeable. A special thank you to Nicole who monitored my treatment start to finish. Highly recommend Harrison PT without reservation
C Rae – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
My wife used Harrison PT a few years ago & she found them to be extremely professional, competent & got her back to herself. Now it was my turn & it was nice to see things haven't changed. Everyone stays right on top of things & they don't miss a beat. I highly recommend Harrison PT & thank them for getting me back in shape. You're the best!
JC – Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
Office staff was friendly, courteous and efficient. Therapist solicited feedback and incorporated updates in response to changes in my overall status. Team approach during sessions was efficient and gave me a sense that there was an overall commitment to my progress by the staff. I would recommend Harrison PT, (and Nicole Casella), to others.
Nancy LoCicero – Jan 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
Everybody was super helpful, informative and very nice. I liked that everyone jumped in so you were not idle in between exercises and also made sure I was doing the exercises correctly. I have no negatives and would absolutely recommend you to anyone that needs any type of physical therapy. Thank you for making me feel better!
Dec 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
I never had physical therapy & didn’t know what to expect. Heather was very pleasant & helpful in scheduling. From my assessment to my last session, Nicole Casella PT was extremely caring, knowledgeable & professional. All the staff works together in a smooth & efficient manner & personally attends to you by taking the time to explain everything. Thanks to Harrison PT I’ve made remarkable improvement & highly recommend them to people of all ages.
Lanney in Fishkill, NY – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
My wife was very happy with Harrison Physical Thearpy after her hip replacement, so when it was my turn I also went to Harrison for my post surgery recovery. I had a great experience. My therapist, Nicole was excellent; she was knowledgable, informative, and happy to answer all of my questions. The rest of the team, headed by Brian, also contributed to each session, working with Nicole to ensure my regimen was followed according to my Doctor's direction. Heather at the front desk is the best,
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
I used Nicole at Harrison Physical Therapy following rotator cuff surgery where the damage was worse than anticipated. When I started therapy less than 2 weeks post-op I never thought I would have the full use of my arm again. It took a while, but with encouragement and help from Nicole, it worked! Everyone there are professional, caring and always willing to answer your questions and guide you throughout your healing process. I can't say enough about her or everyone there!
Rose Story in Beacon, NY – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
Harrison PT provided excellent care and support during my recent rehabilitation from a knee injury. The staff is composed of warm, friendly and encouraging professionals who made the recovery process positive and successful. Nicole is an excellent therapist. She was especially supportive and helpful in my therapy treatment and in developing an exercise program that I could continue my progress at home.
Terri R. in Fishkill, NY – May 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?
Nicole was my therapist @ Harrison Physical Therapy she is very pleasant always smiling and taking her time when she is with you. Explains everything to you and if you don't understand she will explain it again. I would recommend Nicole to my friends and family.
Sue statini in Wappingers Falls, NY – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicole Casella, PT?

How was your experience with Nicole Casella?

• Physical Therapy