Nicole Adams, MED

Nicole Adams, MED

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Nicole Adams, MED is a counselor in Columbus, OH. She specializes in counseling, rehabilitation counseling, and more.Read her story

5969 E Livingston Ave Ste 100

Columbus, OH 43232

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareSource
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Paramount

Learn about Nicole Adams

Nicole Adams' bio

This content was provided by Nicole Adams "I hold a Masters degree in counseling education, M.Ed. I am currently a Licensed Professional Counselor/LPC and have obtained all hours for independent licensure. I am licensed through the Counselor Social Worker & Marriage and Family Therapist Board. I am also a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor/CRC. "

This content was provided by Nicole Adams "I take a person centered approach to counseling as not to overwhelm the client. I take into consideration that each individual is different , therefor I meet clients where they are. I find it important to create a non-judgemental atmosphere."

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Rehabilitation Counseling

Nicole Adams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Ohio Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010

Nicole Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Nicole Adams has no media or publications listed.

Nicole Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicole Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicole Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nicole Adams to family and friends

Nicole Adams' Performance

Over the last 3 years Nicole has been my therapist. She’s always been available to help me in my time of need whether it be through a text phone call or an in office visit. I’m grateful for her counsel!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Mrs. Nicole is a great counselor. She is able to explain the diagnosis in terms that are understandable. She is very tentative to her patient and helps you work through iissues with no judgement. She recommends practical methods to help with anxiety and other stressful issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nikki is a wonderful person. She is there to help you without being judgemental. She also stays in touch no matter what. I been seeing Nikki for 5months n she has helped me come along way. Although I've completed my time with her we still stay n touch. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
One of the best that I've had in a long time. I STRONGLY recommend her for your counseling needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Nikki was VERY helpful for my daughter & I in our situation at the time. Nikki has a warm & bubbly way about her that made my 7 year old open up to Nikki on the first session & from then on. I would reccomend Nikki to anyone! She was a complete blessing to my little one & I:)
Are you Nicole Adams?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychology