Nicola Gosen, LMFT

Nicola Gosen, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female
Nicola Gosen, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Bellingham, WA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.Read her story

1106 Harris Ave Ste 301

Bellingham, WA 98225

• First Choice Health
  • Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Learn about Nicola Gosen

Nicola Gosen's bio

This content was provided by Nicola Gosen "I am a licensed marriage and family therapist in both California and Washington state. I hold a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, Santa Barbara, CA. My undergraduate degree in education and child psychology is from the University of London, U.K. I am also a Certified Master Practioner of NLP and a Certified Practioner of Ericksonian Hypnosis. My previous life experience is broad including successful careers in education, in the entertainment industry and as a website designer. I also spent many years as a caregiver and have a particular interest in supporting people who find themselves in that situation. Before moving to California from London, UK, I worked as a psychotherapist with children, adolescents, and adults in individual, couple and group settings. My professional training, coupled with my life experience, enables me to bring a unique perspective to my work. I currently live in Washington state with my husband and son."

This content was provided by Nicola Gosen "I combine a down to earth approach integrated with solid clinical skills in a non-judgmental, welcoming environment. I help motivated people make positive, lasting changes in their lives, even though they often feel they are in crisis, experiencing anxiety or depression, have a low sense of themselves or may be struggling with their relationships.In my office you can expect to feel safe and understood. Most people feel a tremendous sense of relief knowing that no matter what your situation, there is hope for the future. I work in partnership with my clients, finding creative ways of enhancing their lives.I use a multi-theoretical approach, determined by the client's needs and tailored accordingly. I also work with children, using sand tray and Gestalt play therapy methods. Being British, my accent and style are somewhat European. I worked for several years in London, England, with individuals, groups and couples."

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Nicola Gosen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder

• Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of London
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983

Nicola Gosen has no awards or honors listed.

Nicola Gosen has no media or publications listed.

Nicola Gosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nicola Gosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nicola Gosen's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Nicola Gosen?

How was your experience with Nicola Gosen?