Dr. Nick Greiner, DC

Dr. Nick Greiner, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Nick Greiner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Cranberry Township, PA.

20411 Route 19 Unit 6

Cranberry Township, PA 16066

Learn about Dr. Greiner

• Chiropractic

Dr. Greiner does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Greiner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Greiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greiner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greiner to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Greiner's Performance
in Canonsburg, PA |
Dr. Greiner has helped transform my whole family's health. The recommendations were personalized for each family member's needs (there are five of us), and we're the healthiest we've ever been!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I suffered for years with migraine headaches after my hysterectomy. I took medications that my MD prescribed for me, none of which ever helped me at all. When I started Consulting with Dr. Greiner and treating with him, my headaches started to subside. I didn't want to get my hopes up! For about the last 2 years, i have been migraine free!. I can't tell you how invaluable his treatment has been to me. If any of you readers have ever had a migraine, you will know how grateful I am for Dr. Nick!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Greiner and his team have been such a blessing to me. My inflammation is gone, my blood-work is now perfect, and I feel amazing!
in Cranberry, PA |
Amazing experience, Dr. Greiner is full of knowledge on how to get me healthy. I have been following his plan now for over a month and have never felt better. Lost over 25 pounds and more energy then i can remember.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr Greiner brings a level of professionalism to the table that i've never come across before with any other practitioner. Real answers, real results, and I'm treated like a real person.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr Nick is a wealth of knowledge. He helped when other doctors left me searching for answers. Through his protocol have regained health that did not think I could have based on how long I have had it and other doctors telling me there was no hope for me. I encourage to check Dr Nick out for your health
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Life saver! I've recommended all my friends to him! I lost 20lbs quickly and got off all my meds in the process! I can't thank them enough. If you are considering checking him out DO IT! You won't regret it!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Don't go!!! The seminar is $50 buck (or you can say you heard it on the radio, and it's a special for $15) So he sells you on his program first you have to fill out this medical history form... and then take 8 test... that cost about 295, then if he thinks he could HELP you, he will set you up for this program that cost 8k. Which is crazy!!!
Have you seen Dr. Nick Greiner, DC?
Are you Dr. Greiner?