Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Giannaras

"As a child I suffered a couple of major traumas. Being active I've ignored the "normal" aches and pains. Over the last couple of years less energy and more pain has made life difficult! Dr. Nick started therapy and adjustments early summer 2018. By the time school started pain levels were about half. Two months into school almost completely gone. Working all day and still be able to do things with my family in the evening is invaluable to me. Dr Nick has made that possible by making sure my "fo"

Read Review

"I've been with Dr G for several years and as long as he's in business I'll be his patient. He's very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to you and work with you. I highly recommend Giannaras Chiropractic Center."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giannaras

Dr. Giannaras?
Dr. Giannaras' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Dr. Giannaras runs a great practice, because as a patient you see results. I have gone to Dr. Giannaras for various situations (i.e. neck pain, recovery from car accidents, pregnancy adjustments, etc.) and every time I saw and felt results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Doc G has been great to work with. After helping to alleviate my neck pains several years ago, I continue to visit him for adjustments, as my body needs. Great family guy...treats patients like family, not like numbers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
***Highly Recommend*** Dr. G. has been my family's chiropractor for 11 years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has treated us from simple issues to very complex issues with great success. I trust his treatment plans completely and will not go anywhere else. His wife Heidi is also the office secretary/receptionist and always answers the phone and greets patients in a friendly manner. A very welcoming atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Dr. Nick takes the time to explain what's wrong with you and what he's going to do to help fix it. Very personable and honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Dr Nick is a kind and knowledgeable doc. Very personable with all patients and actually cares for your overall wellness. I highly recommend any looking for a chiropractor to definitely pay him a visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
What a wonderful chiropractic experience. Dr. Nick is awesome. Very professional, thorough, and precise. He has helped me many times, and I wouldn't be in the shape I am without Dr. Nick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
This guy is fantastic! He has worked miracles throughout our family from my mother to me to my 7 year old son. His bedside manner is awesome. He takes the time to explain everything to you. I highly recommend this clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
My 4 children, wife, and I have been patients of Dr Giannaras for over 4 years. He helped us immensely when we were at our worst, and after a series of adjustments, we visit him a few time per year for maintenance. He also helped all of us for injuries we suffered as a result of a car accident, and his adjustments and therapy were the main reason for our successful recovery. I highly recommend Giannaras Chiropractic Center for anyone in the Gastonia or greater Charlotte area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
After a year of hurting in my lower back and hip i gave Dr. Nick a try. After about 6 weeks of his recommended treatment the pain was gone!! I still go each month for adjustment to keep me healthy. I have recommend friends and family and they have thanked me!! Shawn M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Love this doc. Feel so much better after adjustments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Dr. Nick treats his patients like family. My family has been going to him for 15+ years and we wouldn’t pick anyone else. He’s also funny.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
I have been going to him since 2002. There has been times when I couldn't turn my head at all and within a few visits I have full range of motion again. dr. Nick also fitted me with insoles for my shoes since breaking my ankle and they work great too!!! I spend a lot of time at the beach and would drive back in for an adjustment. I would have migraines so bad that I would have to take batteries out of a clock and he would give me relief . Dr Nick is the man to go to from head to toe.Pray too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Dr Giannaras is one of the best chiropractors I have ever known. From my many motorcycle to car accidents. He has help and been there through them all. I recommend this Doc to anyone. Oh will never be let down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Always takes time to review symptoms, any changes or activity that may have impacted your health. Care is appropriate and thorough. Friendly and encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Giannaras for several years off and on. First he knows chiropractic medicine better than any one else that I have ever seen. His goal is not to keep you coming back into his office over and over - his goal is to get you well as soon as possible. My daughter has been suffering with SEVERE TMJ for several months and other doctors left her with the option of more drugs or surgery that may or may not help. She went to see him 4 times and has had no further issues!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Any time I'm out of alignment or have a migraine, Dr Nick helps me in a matter of minutes. A very caring and loving family man. I've been going to see him for well over 14 years and wouldn't trust any one else with my body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
I have had ongoing back pain from a settled workers comp case from 2007. I have seen doctor after doctor then on to specialists and so on and so on. I have had nerve root block injections and been on so many meds it's unreal. These are all very temporary fixes. I was never allowed to see a chiropractor, however when I was able too he truly was a godsend ! He has done more for me in a few months than others have in years! I'm healthy now and pain free most days with NO MEDS!!! Thank You!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
I have seen Dr. Giannaras since 2002! His wife, Heidi is so wonderful too. They have a family environment in the office, which has always allowed me to bring my children with me! He is the only thing that has consistently helped my chronic pain for 15 years, even throughout 2 pregnancies. Multiple med/procedure fails & thousands of dollars washed down the drain! All of this stopped when I was first treated by Dr. G. When I go consistently with massage, it's the best I feel & function
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Giannaras?

Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC is a chiropractor in Gastonia, NC. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

• Chiropractic

University Of Florida, Gainesville
1992

• Greek

Dr. Giannaras accepts

Dr. Giannaras accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina