Chiropractic  |
Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC
Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Gastonia, NC. He is 49 years old.

1331 E Garrison Blvd Ste A

Gastonia, NC 28054

Learn about Dr. Giannaras

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Giannaras does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Giannaras has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Giannaras has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Giannaras does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giannaras and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Giannaras' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giannaras to family and friends
Dr. Giannaras' Performance
in Gastonia, NC |
I have been going to him since 2002. There has been times when I couldn't turn my head at all and within a few visits I have full range of motion again. dr. Nick also fitted me with insoles for my shoes since breaking my ankle and they work great too!!! I spend a lot of time at the beach and would drive back in for an adjustment. I would have migraines so bad that I would have to take batteries out of a clock and he would give me relief . Dr Nick is the man to go to from head to toe.Pray too!!
in Gastonia,NC |
Dr Giannaras is one of the best chiropractors I have ever known. From my many motorcycle to car accidents. He has help and been there through them all. I recommend this Doc to anyone. Oh will never be let down.
in Harrison |
Dr. Nick has given me a new respect for chiropractors. I never thought about going to a chiropractor for any of my aches and pains but Nick has helped our family to have a better quality of life. He takes the time to explain everything and has an awesome bedside manner.
in Bessemer City |
Always takes time to review symptoms, any changes or activity that may have impacted your health. Care is appropriate and thorough. Friendly and encouraging.
in Lincolnton, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Giannaras for several years off and on. First he knows chiropractic medicine better than any one else that I have ever seen. His goal is not to keep you coming back into his office over and over - his goal is to get you well as soon as possible. My daughter has been suffering with SEVERE TMJ for several months and other doctors left her with the option of more drugs or surgery that may or may not help. She went to see him 4 times and has had no further issues!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Giannaras not only provides chiropractic support, but takes a genuine interest in his client's well being. He helps you solve your issue and maintain your healthy state through various methods that support your lifestyle.
in Gastonia NC |
Any time I'm out of alignment or have a migraine, Dr Nick helps me in a matter of minutes. A very caring and loving family man. I've been going to see him for well over 14 years and wouldn't trust any one else with my body.
in Lincolnton, NC |
I highly recommend Doc Giannaras. He has helped many times to relieve stiffness in neck & back. Professional, competent, courteous, and he cares. What more can you ask?!
in Gastonia, North Carolina |
I have had ongoing back pain from a settled workers comp case from 2007. I have seen doctor after doctor then on to specialists and so on and so on. I have had nerve root block injections and been on so many meds it's unreal. These are all very temporary fixes. I was never allowed to see a chiropractor, however when I was able too he truly was a godsend ! He has done more for me in a few months than others have in years! I'm healthy now and pain free most days with NO MEDS!!! Thank You!!
in Belmont, NC |
I have seen Dr. Giannaras since 2002! His wife, Heidi is so wonderful too. They have a family environment in the office, which has always allowed me to bring my children with me! He is the only thing that has consistently helped my chronic pain for 15 years, even throughout 2 pregnancies. Multiple med/procedure fails & thousands of dollars washed down the drain! All of this stopped when I was first treated by Dr. G. When I go consistently with massage, it's the best I feel & function
in Green Bay, Wisconsin |
I've never come away from how well aligned you put me in NC. I function like a different person physically - and I am more careful with myself as you taught me to be. Just want to thank you again. You did some amazing things for me and I won't forget it. I'm so grateful to God for bringing me to you.
in Belmont, NC |
Really cares about your issues with pain! Superior listener! Dr. Giannaras is very through and very good. He knows what he is talking about and has helped me with hip, knee, foot and lower back pain. I am so blessed that I found him!
in Mount Holly, NC |
I have use several different chiropractor in my day Dr. Nick Giannaras is the first one that specialize in adjusting extremities, his ability to listen deeply to what your needs are and diagnose the problem to fix it is the best I have seen. Without any doubt I can highly recommend dr. Nick to you
in Nc |
Very thorough. They care and the results are amazing. Dr Giannaras saved my career!
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Nick is a great chiropractor, he takes the time to get to know you so he can best help you. Heidi and Nick make you feel like family.
Have you seen Dr. Nick Giannaras, DC?
Are you Dr. Giannaras?