Nichole Kovel, AUD

Nichole Kovel, AUD

Audiology  ·
Female  ·
Nichole Kovel, AUD is an audiologist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Northern Colorado in 2005 and specializes in audiology.Read her story

3470 Centennial Blvd Ste 105

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• Health Net
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Nichole Kovel

Nichole Kovel's bio

This content was provided by Nichole Kovel "My family and I moved to Colorado Springs from the foothills of Denver area 3 years ago. I had been working with two Ear, Nose, Throat doctors for 10 years. But we decided that it really does take a village to raise children, so we packed up and landed in this beautiful city where my in-laws live and my husband grew up. I love spending all of my "extra" time being active with my kids, husband and dogs. I adopted the West Side as my home and love the all the unique things this area of town has to offer. You can find my jogging in the Garden of the Gods, climbing the Pikes Peak incline, or chasing after her kids at the park."

This content was provided by Nichole Kovel "I use a patient focused delivery model centers around integrity, honesty, compassion and patience. I believe using cutting-edge hearing and tinnitus technology in personalized treatment plans results in solutions that will positively change the lives of the patients I see.

Education is empowering.  I've been told that the time I take explain test results and treatment options is refreshing.  The better educated my patients and their loved ones are, the better equipped we are at working together to find the best solutions to their problems."

• Audiology

Nichole Kovel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Northern Colorado
  • Mile High Otolaryngology
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Mile High Otolaryngology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Nichole Kovel has no awards or honors listed.

Nichole Kovel has no media or publications listed.

Nichole Kovel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nichole Kovel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nichole Kovel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nichole Kovel to family and friends

Nichole Kovel's Performance

Nichole Kovel Says:

Your feedback is valuable to other patient's seeking hearing healthcare in this community.  There are alot of choices out there, each unique, and it's hard to know who to where to find the best healthcare for individual needs.  Your feedback can help the community know what to expect at my office.

Your feedback also helps my office continue to provide the highest standard of hearing healthcare in the Colorado Springs

She was in explaining ever facet of tinnitus, my test results and remedies.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Doctor Kovel saw our 18 year old son, who had failed the Army’s entry hearing test, and with Dr. Kovel’s outstanding equipment, he was able to pass the test. Dr. Kovel was very thorough and very compassionate helping us to understand why he has the hearing loss and what that means. The reason I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very thorough hearing test and recommendations .Dr Kobal was very personable and friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kovel seems to genuinely care that you get the best hearing solution for you, rather than simply up-selling you on product/technology you don’t really need. She takes the time needed to learn about you and to ensure that your hearing aids work properly, are comfortable, and optimized for your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When we were looking for an audiologist in June 2015, we knew right away Dr Kovel was the right fit. She took our initial call and answered all of our questions. Our first visit confirmed our initial impression from the phone call and that was that she was kind, patient, knowledgeable and...more
Are you Nichole Kovel?