Audiology  |
Nichole Kovel, AUD
My family and I moved to Colorado Springs from the foothills of Denver area 3 years ago. I had been working with two Ear, Nose, Throat doctors for 10 years. But we decided that it really does take a village to raise children, so we packed up and landed in this beautiful city where my in-laws live and my husband grew up. I love spending all of my "extra" time being active with my kids, husband and dogs. I adopted the West Side as my home and love the all the unique things this area of town has to offer. You can find my jogging in the Garden of the Gods, climbing the Pikes Peak incline, or chasing after her kids at the park.

ELITE HEARING of Colorado Springs

3470 Centennial Blvd Ste 105

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• Health Net
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Nichole Kovel

I use a patient focused delivery model centers around integrity, honesty, compassion and patience. I believe using cutting-edge hearing and tinnitus technology in personalized treatment plans results in solutions that will positively change the lives of the patients I see.

Education is empowering.  I've been told that the time I take explain test results and treatment options is refreshing.  The better educated my patients and their loved ones are, the better equipped we are at working together to find the best solutions to their problems.

• Audiology

Nichole Kovel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ear Disorders

• Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Northern Colorado
  • Mile High Otolaryngology
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Mile High Otolaryngology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Nichole Kovel has no awards or honors listed.

Nichole Kovel has no media or publications listed.

Nichole Kovel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nichole Kovel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nichole Kovel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nichole Kovel to family and friends
Nichole Kovel Says:

Your feedback is valuable to other patient's seeking hearing healthcare in this community.  There are alot of choices out there, each unique, and it's hard to know who to where to find the best healthcare for individual needs.  Your feedback can help the community know what to expect at my office.

Your feedback also helps my office continue to provide the highest standard of hearing...

Nichole Kovel's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I needed to get my hearing checked and Dr. Novel helped me tremendously. She guided me to a different health plan that would enable me to get hearing aids. She was very honest and knowledgeable about my needs. She also took her time and answered all my questions. She will definitely be my Audiologist.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Kovel is professional and CARING. Testing was very thorough, high tech, and comprehensive. She is articulate with describing my problems and solutions. Outstanding experience overall!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Kovel and staff we wonderful. Dr. Kovel is such a sweet and gentle doctor. She did an ear exam and hearing test and discovered my ear was blocked with wax. She took out the wax in the most caring and gentle way she could. I can hear now and was so grateful. She was so personable and so caring. Very honest and didn't try to sell me things I didn't need. I am so glad that I went to her and highly recommend her to everyone. You wont be sorry!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
As a fellow health care provider (nurse practitioner), I found Dr. Kovel to be an extremely professional, proficient provider. My husband who is not a medical professional accompanied me on my first visit and Dr. Kovel took the time to explain to him many different aspects of my hearing loss as well as the technology involved with my hearing aid in an understandable way. She did not hesitate to address him in addition to me with an open manner. Highly recommend!!
Have you seen Nichole Kovel, AUD?
Are you Nichole Kovel?