Social Work  |
Female
Nichole Kosten, MSW
Nichole Kosten, MSW is a social work provider who practices in Norton Shores, MI.

Still Shores Counseling

3611 Henry St

Norton Shores, MI 49441

• Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Nichole Kosten

I believe that the purpose of therapy is to assist individuals in gaining the skills necessary to overcome obstacles to getting the life he/she wants for themselves. I am honored walk alongside during this process with individuals who I serve in my practice.

• Social Work
  • Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma

Nichole Kosten does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Nichole Kosten has no awards or honors listed.

Nichole Kosten has no media or publications listed.

Nichole Kosten does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nichole Kosten and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nichole Kosten's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Nichole Kosten to family and friends
4.3
Nichole Kosten's Performance
in Muskegon, MI |
Nicole was instrumental in helping me put my life back together following a vertical traumatic divorce. She listened when I needed her too and pushed me to look at myself and my situation realistically. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family
in Muskegon |
I've been with Nichole for awhile now and won't go anywhere else. Very easy to make an appointment for an emergency and I never have a problem getting through. I would recommend her to anyone that's going through a tough time, or just needs to talk with someone.
Muskegon,Michigan |
I emailed her telling her specifically what I was needing and desiring from getting therapy. Setting up my first appointment was easy enough. As I sat with her,I had been very apprehensive about speaking with a stranger about my issues. However, that quickly dissolved she was very friendly, kind and most of all genuine. She didn't just sit there she interacted with me as if she had known me for years. I have been nothing but impressed with her work.
in Muskegon, Mi |
From the start, communication wasnt very good. I had emailed specifically what i was looking for and never did fully get to discuss what i needed from her in respect to various topics. Making appointments was difficult. It wasnt possible to get on a routine schedule. I had to reschedule my work on different days and times which was not convenient. receipts for payments proved difficult at first, but got better. I was left hanging for over a month with no contact. That was enough for me.
Have you seen Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Are you Nichole Kosten?