Nichole Kosten, MSW

Social Work ·  Female

Nichole Kosten

Nichole Kosten, MSW is a social worker in Norton Shores, MI. She specializes in social work, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Nichole Kosten accepts

Nichole Kosten accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Nichole Kosten treats your condition or procedure

I believe that the purpose of therapy is to assist individuals in gaining the skills necessary to overcome obstacles to getting the life he/she wants for themselves. I am honored walk alongside during this process with individuals who I serve in my practice.

• Social Work

4.5

Nichole Kosten?
Nichole Kosten's Performance
What People Say About Nichole Kosten, MSW
Nichole was amazing!! I literally changed my life around. She was the catalysis for working with me to heal and move forward with my life. I am so thankful I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Nicole was instrumental in helping me put my life back together following a vertical traumatic divorce. She listened when I needed her too and pushed me to look at myself and my situation realistically. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
I've been with Nichole for awhile now and won't go anywhere else. Very easy to make an appointment for an emergency and I never have a problem getting through. I would recommend her to anyone that's going through a tough time, or just needs to talk with someone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
I emailed her telling her specifically what I was needing and desiring from getting therapy. Setting up my first appointment was easy enough. As I sat with her,I had been very apprehensive about speaking with a stranger about my issues. However, that quickly dissolved she was very friendly, kind and most of all genuine. She didn't just sit there she interacted with me as if she had known me for years. I have been nothing but impressed with her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
From the start, communication wasnt very good. I had emailed specifically what i was looking for and never did fully get to discuss what i needed from her in respect to various topics. Making appointments was difficult. It wasnt possible to get on a routine schedule. I had to reschedule my work on different days and times which was not convenient. receipts for payments proved difficult at first, but got better. I was left hanging for over a month with no contact. That was enough for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?

How was your experience with Nichole Kosten?

Compare Providers