Nichole Kosten, MSW

Nichole Kosten
Telehealth services available

Still Shores Counseling

3611 Henry St Norton Shores, MI 49441

Nichole Kosten, MSW is a Social Worker in Norton Shores, MI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Nichole Kosten to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in Norton Shores

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Nichole Kosten accepts

Nichole Kosten accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Nichole Kosten treats your condition or procedure

Nichole Kosten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nichole Kosten

Nichole Kosten?
We love Nichole! My child has been seeing her since 1st grade and she has gotten her through some real hurdles with anxiety. She truly cares for our child and always follows up. Don't know where we would be without her. Weekend hours are a plus!
Happy Parents – Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Nichole has been tremendously helpful. Since I started seeing her, my relationships with family and friends have been healthier, my boundaries have been healthier, and I've been much more grounded. It's not because she fixed me or anything like that, but she has done so well at simply educating me and helping me find the tools and resources that work best for me to support my mental, emotional, and even physical health. My mind is certainly more open, my self esteem has been more stable, and I've since platformed my life in a way that allows me to identify stressors and symptoms of my condition while responding to them with wisdom instead of shame. I'm so thankful for all Nichole has taught me and I would recommend her to anybody.
Justin :) – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Nicole was wonderful working with my daughter who struggles with general anxiety disorder. She worked with her using play and art, developed and practiced strategies that she could take home/school with her, and taught her breathing strategies. BM- Spring Lake, MI 2019
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
She is absolutely amazing and so easy to talk to. Best person I have ever worked with.
Ashley – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
I felt heard and respected by Nichole. She was knowledgeable and invests in her clients in a way I have not experienced with other counselors. I highly recommend especially for grief and loss which was my reason for seeking counseling.
Janette – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
cares about client and family. excellent care.
KAJ – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Nichole was amazing!! I literally changed my life around. She was the catalysis for working with me to heal and move forward with my life. I am so thankful I found her!
Andrea in Michigan – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
Nicole was instrumental in helping me put my life back together following a vertical traumatic divorce. She listened when I needed her too and pushed me to look at myself and my situation realistically. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family
Kathy B in Muskegon, MI – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
I've been with Nichole for awhile now and won't go anywhere else. Very easy to make an appointment for an emergency and I never have a problem getting through. I would recommend her to anyone that's going through a tough time, or just needs to talk with someone.
LakeEffect22 in Muskegon – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
I emailed her telling her specifically what I was needing and desiring from getting therapy. Setting up my first appointment was easy enough. As I sat with her,I had been very apprehensive about speaking with a stranger about my issues. However, that quickly dissolved she was very friendly, kind and most of all genuine. She didn't just sit there she interacted with me as if she had known me for years. I have been nothing but impressed with her work.
Muskegon,Michigan – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?
From the start, communication wasnt very good. I had emailed specifically what i was looking for and never did fully get to discuss what i needed from her in respect to various topics. Making appointments was difficult. It wasnt possible to get on a routine schedule. I had to reschedule my work on different days and times which was not convenient. receipts for payments proved difficult at first, but got better. I was left hanging for over a month with no contact. That was enough for me.
Native in Muskegon, Mi – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Kosten, MSW?

How was your experience with Nichole Kosten?

I believe that the purpose of therapy is to assist individuals in gaining the skills necessary to overcome obstacles to getting the life he/she wants for themselves. I am honored walk alongside during this process with individuals who I serve in my practice.

• Social Work