Nichole Diamond, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 45

Nichole Diamond

Progressive Therapy Solutions, LLC

999 Tabor Rd Ste 2 Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Nichole Diamond, LPC is a counselor in Morris Plains, NJ. She specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Nichole Diamond's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nichole Diamond

Nichole Diamond?
Nichole Diamond's Performance
What People Say About Nichole Diamond, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
I Connected with Dr. Nicole right away; she's very welcoming, friendly, and genuinely shows she cares. She has really proved to me that there are compassionate people out there. She really listens, is very engaging, & focuses all of her attention on you, which is the way it should be, but not always with some therapists in my experience. I trust her judgement & really like her style of therapy, and would highly recommend her. Thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
Love that she’s very engaging and down to earth, clicked with her immediately.She doesn’t just sit there silently; gives helpful feedback & asks questions so we can figure things out. She’s really gets it. I was diagnosed with bipolar in a hospital last yr by a Dr who met with me for only 10 minutes and gave me 3 meds, but Nichole figured out that I’m not actually bipolar after very thorough assessment and linked me with a psychiatrist. I’m doing better than I ever have on just 1 medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
I've been in counseling with Dr. Diamond for almost 7 mos and have finally found myself. When I first came to her I was feeling lost and negative about everything. She has helped me to think positive and not blow everything out of proportion. I clicked with Dr.D right away, it's hard not to. She's very comforting, friendly & sincere. I trust her judgement and know she really listens to me so figured this positive review is the least I could do for all she's done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
Our 9 year old son's school referred us to Dr. Nichole in May for an evaluation to return to school because of ongoing behavioral problems and making inappropriate comments at school. I normally don't leave reviews, but she was really able to figure out why he was getting in trouble and helped us. She spent 2 hours with us and asked questions that no other therapist had ever asked us or our son, referred us to the proper specialist, and got my son back in school and on a 504 plan too. Thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
We took our 12 year old daughter to see Dr. Diamond for a back to school evaluation recently and were very satisfied with the time and guidance that she provided. She even took the time to get my daughter an appt. at an intensive outpatient center for ongoing care and provided a return to school form. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
We took my 14 year old daughter to see Dr. Diamond for the first time yesterday for assistance with anxiety and were very pleased with her level of professionalism & expertise. We've taken our daughter to 2 other therapists in the past but she refused to go back. Much to our surprise our daughter agreed to meet with Dr. Diamond again! She made us all feel very comfortable and spent a lot of time with us; she's very thorough. Would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?

How was your experience with Nichole Diamond?

I provide in-office psychotherapy for individuals & couples as well as return to school evaluations at my private practice Progressive Therapy Solutions, LLC.  I utilize an integrative approach to psychotherapy that I carefully tai...

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Couples Counseling

2008
LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
2003
PsyD
1998
MA Psychology
BCETS (Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress)
2008
2003
1998

Nichole Diamond accepts

Nichole Diamond accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Nichole Diamond's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychoeducation