Nichole Diamond, LPC

Psychotherapy •  Female • Age 46

Nichole Diamond
100 Madison Avenue Crisis Morristown, NJ 07962

Nichole Diamond, LPC is a psychotherapist in Morristown, NJ. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Nichole Diamond accepts

Nichole Diamond accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Nichole Diamond treats your condition or procedure

Nichole Diamond's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Likelihood to recommend Nichole Diamond

Nichole Diamond?
Nichole Diamond's Performance
What People Say About Nichole Diamond, LPC
Finally found a therapist I feel a connection with. She’s very down to earth and easy to talk to. I never feel judged by her, plus she provides a lot of feedback rather than just only listening to me. Very positive experience so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
A few months back, home from college for the summer, I reached out to Nichole to see if we could meet for a few sessions before it was time for me to go back to school. Not only did Nichole go above and beyond to work around my time constraints and limited availability, but she proved to be an amazing listener-- validating my experiences and feelings in a way I had never experienced before. Nichole was able to change and broaden my perspective on the issues I was dealing with at school, and helped me to regain the confidence and optimism I had lost. I cannot more highly recommend her !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
Love that she’s very engaging and down to earth, clicked with her immediately.She doesn’t just sit there silently; gives helpful feedback & asks questions so we can figure things out. She’s really gets it. I was diagnosed with bipolar in a hospital last yr by a Dr who met with me for only 10 minutes and gave me 3 meds, but Nichole figured out that I’m not actually bipolar after very thorough assessment and linked me with a psychiatrist. I’m doing better than I ever have on just 1 medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
I've been in counseling with Dr. Diamond for almost 7 mos and have finally found myself. When I first came to her I was feeling lost and negative about everything. She has helped me to think positive and not blow everything out of proportion. I clicked with Dr.D right away, it's hard not to. She's very comforting, friendly & sincere. I trust her judgement and know she really listens to me so figured this positive review is the least I could do for all she's done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
Our 9 year old son's school referred us to Dr. Nichole in May for an evaluation to return to school because of ongoing behavioral problems and making inappropriate comments at school. I normally don't leave reviews, but she was really able to figure out why he was getting in trouble and helped us. She spent 2 hours with us and asked questions that no other therapist had ever asked us or our son, referred us to the proper specialist, and got my son back in school and on a 504 plan too. Thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
We took our 12 year old daughter to see Dr. Diamond for a back to school evaluation recently and were very satisfied with the time and guidance that she provided. She even took the time to get my daughter an appt. at an intensive outpatient center for ongoing care and provided a return to school form. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?
We took my 14 year old daughter to see Dr. Diamond for the first time yesterday for assistance with anxiety and were very pleased with her level of professionalism & expertise. We've taken our daughter to 2 other therapists in the past but she refused to go back. Much to our surprise our daughter agreed to meet with Dr. Diamond again! She made us all feel very comfortable and spent a lot of time with us; she's very thorough. Would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nichole Diamond, LPC?

How was your experience with Nichole Diamond?

My care philosophy is holistic (viewing the mind & body as one that working  in tandem), strength-based, trauma-informed, and polyvagal-informed (the premise that we need safety, and our biology is fiercely devoted to keeping us ou...

• Psychotherapy