Contact provider for availability

Nicholas Scholz, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Nicholas Scholz
1700 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste 120 Albuquerque, NM 87110

Nicholas Scholz, PT is a physical therapist in Albuquerque, NM. He specializes in physical therapy.

Nicholas Scholz accepts

Nicholas Scholz accepts the following insurance:

Presbyterian Health Plan

Nicholas Scholz?
Nicholas Scholz's Performance
What People Say About Nicholas Scholz, PT
RecentMost Helpful
I went in for a dislocated shoulder, and ontop of guiding through multiple regimine to full recovery, he was gave me great advice for my knee health. With great humour and a grand arsenal of compliments, he makes the visits fun and comfertable for teens like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Dr. Nick fixed my lower back. He figured out exactly what the problem was based on my imaging and his examination. The explained everything to me and answered all my questions. He then created a home exercise program that worked with the equipment I had at home and tailored it over the course of the six weeks we worked together. I now have no back pain and am much stronger. He was also interpersonally delightful and has such a positive demeanor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Met with Nick after recent knee surgery for physical therapy. He did a great job giving me a home workout program, taking me through weekly PT sessions and explaining what has occurred post surgery, length of time for recovery and what I needed to do to get back on track with my normal physical activities. He's personable and always in a great mood and ready when you come in for PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick did an outstanding job helping me rehab my shoulder after a complete tear of my rotator cuff. Because the injury was old and severe I was told that muscles connected to the tendons would not come back. Nick developed and implemented a rehab regiment that resulting in a total recovery. Nick is one of the physical therapists’ brightest and best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick did an excellent job of assessing my initial condition and complaints about my shoulder, and then designing a program to try and return strength to the affected area. He checked in with each appointment, and tailored any planned exercises based on pain level or discomfort performing an action/movement. He really took the time to listen, and I never felt rushed when talking to him. He was able to strengthen the affected area during the length of my rehab assignment, and I would definitely return to him if I have any additional pain or issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I broke my left arm near the shoulder. After 3 weeks in a sling and another 3 weeks of being able to do only minor tasks, there was a lot I could't do with that arm when I began physical therapy. Nick did a thorough assessment of what I could and couldn't do. He designed a program of specific exercises to stretch and strengthen. He is very knowledgeable and professional, and gives excellent instruction on how to do the exercises to get the most benefit from them. After 10 weeks of physical therapy I am able to do close to 100% of what I could before the break. With the additional exercises I was given to do on my own, I expect to be at 100% soon. I am thrilled with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick was very knowledgeable in regards to my frozen shoulder condition. With the guidance of specific exercises, I regained more normal use of my right arm and am very pleased with my progress to date. He is professional and really cared to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Additionally, I can still contact Nick with follow up questions which is appreciated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick did an excellent job helping me rehab a right shoulder injury not requiring surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick works hard to be on time and makes sure to co mo pensate if he is late. He is very knowledgable and helped me to continue physical improvement far beyond his time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?

How was your experience with Nicholas Scholz?

Compare Providers