Nicholas Scholz, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Nicholas Scholz

New Mexico Orthopaedics Physical Therapy

1700 Louisiana Blvd Ne Ste 120 Albuquerque, NM 87110

Nicholas Scholz, PT is a Physical Therapist in Albuquerque, NM. Be sure to call ahead with Nicholas Scholz to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Albuquerque

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Nicholas Scholz accepts

Nicholas Scholz accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

Check if Nicholas Scholz treats your condition or procedure

Nicholas Scholz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nicholas Scholz

Nicholas Scholz?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (18)
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Long wait times (8)
Dr. Scholtz listened to my symptoms and made initial recommendations. As my PT progressed, he made helpful changes that were beneficial for my condition. He was patient, respectful, and truly interested in my well-being. I recommend him and his expertise.
C Weiss – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
My friends all express their thanks to Nicholas for getting me back on the lanes and not complaining about my bum leg. Nic is legit and my average is up!
Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nicholas is an outstanding and incredibly knowledgeable professional! He evaluated and helped our son recover from terrible knee pain that was preventing him from performing basic daily activities. Not only was Nicholas able to find the problem but he made sure to find the right modalities and personalized exercises for him as he treated the issue long term. We admire his dedication to his patients as he is sure to follow up and adapt quickly to any changes and problems that came along the way. Needless to say, we highly recommend him as he is disciplined, has excellent bedside manners and truly cares about his profession. He is definitely a provider that sees patients as individuals and not just revenue. In case we ever needed physical therapy again, we would not choose anyone else! Thank you for being such a blessing, Nicholas!
Mr. and Mrs. Peterson (For Kaeden) – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I recently had a positive experience with Nicholas Scholtz at New Mexico Orthopaedics Physical Therapy Department. Nick has excellent listening skills, understood my individual needs and proceeded to provide me with the appropriate program. All in all a very worthwhile and successful experience.
Marsha Seltzer – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick worked with me both pre-op and post-op for spinal fusion surgery on my lower back. He assessed my capabilities and developed a PT program to strengthen my core and lower back before surgery. After surgery he did another assessment and developed another program of exercises to further build my strength and stability. Along with Nicks encouragement and great explanation/demonstration of exercises, I am grateful for his assistance in gaining back my mobility and am pleased I now have virtually no back pain. Always on time and a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend Nick to anyone considering physical therapy to get back on track for any kind of injury.
Mary Beth Amos-Wilson – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick listened to me and helped me develop the best plan for my condition
Steve Moskal – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nicholas" care,expertise, and advice was exceptional!!! He helped me immensely with my knee pain and gave me a detailed plan to keep my knee strong in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his services
Curt Miller – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Just wrapped up my PT with Nick following a partial knee replacement. With Nick's challenging program of in office and at home exercises and his constant encouragement, I have great mobility and no pain six weeks out of surgery. I know that Nick made a big difference in my speedy recovery. Nick is personable and fun to work with. I highly recommend him!
Frances Taylor – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick helped me with some chronic knee pain I'd been experiencing for about a year. He explained my condition and helped me work on strength and stability exercises. After six sessions my knee feels great and he gave me a variety of home exercises that I can continue. Nick is pleasant, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I also appreciate his willingness to explain and demonstrate. He also has a great sense of humor which put me at ease and made my sessions fun and productive.
Tracy in Albuquerque, NM – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nicholas does a great job at assessing ones injury and implementing a regime fit for your physical needs. Whether it’s stability, flexibility, or strength, he immensely helps in the often arduous process of recovery and makes the experience enjoyable. Both informative and punctual, I would highly recommend Nicholas to anyone serious about their health, regardless of fitness level.
Maximiliano Zazueta – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I am pleased to recommend Nicholas Scholz as the best physical therapist. He worked with me after my knee replacement surgery. He was competent, kind and encouraging. He helped me through the hour long sessions with a smile and many words of praise. He is the reason I am walking so well.
Barbara J. Cole – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I saw Nick with a knee injury which was unable to be seen on an MRI . Nick took his time in his evaluation of my range of motion and personalized my treatment. Although I was out of PT visits for my workman’s comp I was given plenty of at home exercises to do in order to continue my therapy. I am forever grateful for the patience and understanding nick had every time I went in for my appointments! If you’re looking for someone who knows their stuff. This is your guy!! If I have future injuries I will surely go to Nick!!! Thanks
Gabrielle H. in Albuquerque, NM – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Dr. Nick did a great job assessing my shoulder and planning a program to bring strength back to the entire shoulder area while eliminating the pain. I wanted to get back to swimming and he tailored exercises and alternative moves that will help me do that. All was done with an easy and friendly manner. His explanations were excellent.
Carol Cummings – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I went in for a dislocated shoulder, and ontop of guiding through multiple regimine to full recovery, he was gave me great advice for my knee health. With great humour and a grand arsenal of compliments, he makes the visits fun and comfertable for teens like me.
Georgios Patitsas – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Dr. Nick fixed my lower back. He figured out exactly what the problem was based on my imaging and his examination. The explained everything to me and answered all my questions. He then created a home exercise program that worked with the equipment I had at home and tailored it over the course of the six weeks we worked together. I now have no back pain and am much stronger. He was also interpersonally delightful and has such a positive demeanor. I highly recommend him.
Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Met with Nick after recent knee surgery for physical therapy. He did a great job giving me a home workout program, taking me through weekly PT sessions and explaining what has occurred post surgery, length of time for recovery and what I needed to do to get back on track with my normal physical activities. He's personable and always in a great mood and ready when you come in for PT.
Ken Tabish – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick did an outstanding job helping me rehab my shoulder after a complete tear of my rotator cuff. Because the injury was old and severe I was told that muscles connected to the tendons would not come back. Nick developed and implemented a rehab regiment that resulting in a total recovery. Nick is one of the physical therapists’ brightest and best.
Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick did an excellent job of assessing my initial condition and complaints about my shoulder, and then designing a program to try and return strength to the affected area. He checked in with each appointment, and tailored any planned exercises based on pain level or discomfort performing an action/movement. He really took the time to listen, and I never felt rushed when talking to him. He was able to strengthen the affected area during the length of my rehab assignment, and I would definitely return to him if I have any additional pain or issues.
Aaron in Albuquerque, NM – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
I broke my left arm near the shoulder. After 3 weeks in a sling and another 3 weeks of being able to do only minor tasks, there was a lot I could't do with that arm when I began physical therapy. Nick did a thorough assessment of what I could and couldn't do. He designed a program of specific exercises to stretch and strengthen. He is very knowledgeable and professional, and gives excellent instruction on how to do the exercises to get the most benefit from them. After 10 weeks of physical therapy I am able to do close to 100% of what I could before the break. With the additional exercises I was given to do on my own, I expect to be at 100% soon. I am thrilled with the results!
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?
Nick was very knowledgeable in regards to my frozen shoulder condition. With the guidance of specific exercises, I regained more normal use of my right arm and am very pleased with my progress to date. He is professional and really cared to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Additionally, I can still contact Nick with follow up questions which is appreciated!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Nicholas Scholz, PT?

How was your experience with Nicholas Scholz?

• Physical Therapy