Dr. Nicholas Maio, DC

Dr. Nicholas Maio, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Nicholas Maio, DC is a chiropractor in Southampton, PA and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2015 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

922 Street Rd

Southampton, PA 18966

• Amerihealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Maio

Dr. Maio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Maio "My name is Dr. Nick Maio. I joined my fathers chiropractic office in March of 2015 in Southampton, PA. I served as a United States Army combat medic in Iraq from 2004-2005 and have many years experience in emergency medicine. Several years ago I decided to pursue my doctorate in Chiropractic after witnessing all of the great things my dad has helped people accomplish in their own health and well-being journeys. I won several awards while a student at New York Chiropractic College including Student of the Year in 2014 and Clinical Excellence Award. I graduated with the highest honors and was able to study further at the Miami VA Hospital where I delivered chiropractic care to a dynamic group of patients for several months. I specialize in deep tissue muscle therapies such as Active Release technique and kineseo muscle taping. I believe that by restoring normal muscle tone and function we can restore normal function to the surrounding joints as well as decrease pain in the region. When a chiropractic adjustment is needed I use a gentle manipulation technique. For more information please contact our office at 215-357-8191. "

This content was provided by Dr. Maio "At Natural Health Chiropractic, P.C. we believe in empowering our patients to be in the driver's seat of their health. We help guide by reducing pain and offering education in various topics such as nutrition, supplementation, injury prevention, and appropriate exercises. "

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition
  • Nutritional Therapy

Dr. Maio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Active Release Technique
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Miami Va Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Maio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maio to family and friends

Dr. Maio's Performance

Dr. Maio Says:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with important feedback that will aid in our growth and allow others to see how the work we do has touched others.

What a wonderful group of people! I was very nervous about my appointment, but the staff calmed me down and assured me that Dr. Nick was gentle and kind and would make me feel better. HE DID! I would recommend him in a second. He talked me through all that he would do to help me to feel my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is one of the most caring people I know and as a chiropractor just outstanding. He is current on everything to give you the best treatment and still treats you with the feel of an old school practitioner. I highly recommend Dr. Maio. He is just a great human being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First time I have every been to a chiropractor so I really didn't know what to except, but I have had the best experience. He made me feel comfortable to be there and explain the procedure and what I can do at home to help my pain, down to earth and makes the visit more pleasant.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a very positive experience with Dr.Maio. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Hi ,,, Dr . Nick Maio is a wonderful Dr. he listens and understand just what I am saying . I trust him .He is very informed with all kinds problems and he get the job done. His staff are amazing , all are wonderful . Love going there .
Are you Dr. Maio?