Dr. Neill Payne, DC

Dr. Neill Payne, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Neill Payne, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Black Mtn, NC.

997 Old US Hwy 70 W Ste D

Black Mtn, NC 28711

Learn about Dr. Payne

• Chiropractic

Dr. Payne does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Payne is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Payne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Payne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Payne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Payne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Payne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Payne to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Payne's Performance
in Asheville, NC |
I came into Dr. Payne's office with frankly alot of Pain, lol. Through getting massages with his medical massage therapist Chris and then getting an adjustment, my pain has gone down from an 8 to a 4 in a couple of months. Dr. Payne has been able to very effectively adjust some very deep spots in my spine that have been stuck for years and subluxated. I have about a month left and I will leave his office before Christmas "Payne-free"! No Payne, no gain! As he says. ;-)
in Swannanoa, NC |
Dr Payne has a thorough understanding of the human body; the interaction between your organs and your nervous system. I have often received clarification on issues that my MD left me clueless on.
in black mountain, NC |
I see Him on a weekly basis. I suffer from upper back and neck pain resulting in migraines and terrible back pain. Neil helps me along my path by putting everything back into place which stops the migraines from escalating. He is very caring and gives a lot of himself to each patient, I wonder how he is able to but after you get to know him you see how caring and strong of a person he is himself. He is very intuitive in knowing the limitations of a person so never harming them.
in Mars Hill NC |
Dr. Payne has treated me several times over the years for knee and back issues. He has a great touch, is a good listener, explains what he is doing and why he does it. He's the only chiropractor I feel completely comfortable with and who I trust implicitly for quality care.
Have you seen Dr. Neill Payne, DC?
Are you Dr. Payne?