Dr. Neha Patel, PSY.D

Dr. Neha Patel, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Neha Patel, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Skokie, IL and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in clinical psychology.Read her story

5250 Old Orchard Rd Ste 341

Skokie, IL 60077

Learn about Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I'm passionate about helping people and have been working in the mental health field since 1995. Before launching my private practice, I had the privilege of working at the Community Mental Health Council on the South Side of Chicago for eight years, including serving as Director of Outpatient Mental Health and Director of Training. Prior to that, I worked as intern and postdoctoral therapist at the Asian Mental Health Clinic and Child and Adolescent Outpatient Clinic (now called Child/Adolescent Ambulatory Services) at Cambridge Hospital affiliated with Harvard Medical School. It was inspiring to be part of clinics that were invested in serving underserved populations. At the same time, I longed to do in-depth work on a more personal level. In 2005, I launched my private practice and furthered my training in psychoanalysis. Through my private practice, I offer psychotherapy and psychoanalysis to adults struggling with depression, anxiety, anger, relationships, loss, stress, low self-esteem, life transitions, inhibitions and illness. I have a special interest in working with diverse populations in a culturally sensitive manner. I enjoy giving people hope and helping them find their joy."

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "Life can be hard, but everything is easier with the right support. Maybe you're dissatisfied with a relationship. Maybe you're unhappy at work. Maybe you're uncomfortable in your own skin. Having someone to talk to can make all the difference.

People are extremely resilient, and I believe we all have the capacity for growth and positive change at any point in our lives. By tapping into your unique strengths, we can work together and create your best life—one that's filled with peace, meaning and happiness."

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Harvard Medical School/ Cambridge Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Patel?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?