Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 34

Dr. Khorana

Mercer Medicine

250 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD Macon, GA 31201

Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Macon, GA. She is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khorana to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"Dr. Khorana was able to address my personal matter with a supportive and professional attitude. Dr. K maintained this attitude throughout the course of..."

See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Khorana treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Khorana's conditions and procedures:

• Psychotherapy Services

Dr. Khorana accepts

Dr. Khorana accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Dr. Khorana's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khorana

Dr. Khorana?
  • Listened & answered questions (9)
  • Staff friendliness (9)
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
    Dr. Khorana has helped me tremendously with understanding some of my sibling dynamics and relationship advice. Her knowledge of the Indian culture is something that I really appreciate as we unpack some of cultural pressures we face as South Asian women.
    Jun 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    Overall I’ve had a wonderful experience with Dr. Khorana. She’s been very encouraging and helpful through this difficult time. She is responsive, respectful and gives me lots of space to grow. I would recommend her to everyone!
    May 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    Dr.Khorana has a unique was of presenting herself as extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, supportive, and yet objective. She creates a safe space and helps you to work through your thoughts without judgement. Her experiences in working with a variety of clients through her training (yes I googled her) has clearly given her an exceptional background. I had the opportunity to have a complimentary consultation a few months back and have continued to see her. As a physician myself she has been the best investment in myself. I would refer her with no reservations.
    Dr.V – May 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    Amazing doctor. She is very professional and helped overcome the issues I had.
    May 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    I have been seeing Neha for almost 4 years now, for several mental health issues. She's always created an environment of comfort where even opening up about the most vulnerable feelings felt easy. I really enjoy the fact that she doesn't tell me what I need to do, but rather we have those not so easy discussion on what is going on and together we both decide on the best course of action. We have been able to address what causes my attacks, and how to best deal and address those feelings before and when they happen. Prior to seeing Neha, I tried everything in order to avoid seeing a mental health professional, but I can honestly say that this has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. Overall Neha is an exceptional professional and would recommend her to anyone.
    May 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    Dr K asked meaningful questions and helped guide me through some challenging feelings, emotions and interactions. She is insightful with her comments, listens with the intention to understand and a great fit overall. I would definitely recommend her. She is timely, compassionate, warm and approachable. She helped me understand my emotions, where and based on what they were coming from, And identify them So that I could work on improving my outlook And coping. She has been an asset. I never look back. Thankful to have her on my care team. Thankful I took that step to reach out to her.
    Nikki – May 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    I came to see Dr. Khorana after a terrible breakup and she was so kind, warm and compassionate. I immediately felt comfortable with her and actually referred a few of my friends to her as well, who also loved her! Definitely recommend reaching out
    LG – May 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    I cannot recommend Dr. Khorana enough! She recently helped me work through some personal issues I was having which were having a negative impact on my closet relationships. In speaking with Dr. Khorana I was able to develop coping tactics which helped me keep my cool in stressful situations. She's been a real lifesaver.
    Dec 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?
    Dr. Khorana was able to address my personal matter with a supportive and professional attitude. Dr. K maintained this attitude throughout the course of my visits and I am thankful for her assistance through that challenging time.
    Nov 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neha Khorana, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khorana?

I have a warm, person-centered approach and utilize Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy in my practice to help my patients achieve their goals. I offer complimentary...Read more

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Dr. Neha Khorana and I am a Board-Certified Clinical Psychologist who conducts a wide-range of psychological assessments...Read more

• Clinical Psychology