Neelu Chawla, LMFT

Neelu Chawla, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Neelu Chawla, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in West Lafayette, IN and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

1201 Cumberland Ave

West Lafayette, IN 47906

Learn about Neelu Chawla

Neelu Chawla's bio

This content was provided by Neelu Chawla "When you decide to heal, grow, and evolve, you intuitively find the right counselors to work with you on your journey of self-discovery, healing, and growth. If you contact me and we have a good fit that feels intuitively right and genuine, I am honored to begin our relationship as counselor and client. As you as you look within for knowledge, insight, and contentment, we will discover your inner voice, your inner counselor, and your highest self. Through our work together, may you be able to say to yourself as I would say to you as your counselor : May I have peace. May I have kindness. May I have love. May all of us have peace, kindness, and love through all experiences of life whether thriving, stressed, content, unsettled, relaxed, or troubled. May you have peace. May you have love. May you have kindness. "

This content was provided by Neelu Chawla "Be yourself. Be brilliant. Be powerful. Be broken. Be authentic. Be joyful. Be accepting. Be just fine. Just be.

Let's work together on creating optimal emotional, physical, sexual, and spiritual health. I offer practical strategies for you to experience love, compassion, and peace even when faced with life challenges like chronic diseases, mental illness, addictions, sexual problems, divorce and separation, and the blending of families.

Your relationships with your partner and children are so very powerful. We meet in sessions individually, and/or with several or all family members to improve your relationships with your partner and your children.

Our relationships can be safe places for comfort and healing when facing life's greatest challenges. This is our journey - to be whole again, to face life's daily unpredictability with comfort and trust in our relationships and ourselves. Have deep compassion for yourself and your compassion with others deepens."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Neelu Chawla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• SUNY/Albany-Nysdoh
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Iu Health Arnett Cancer Care, Lafayette, In
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Purdue University, Military Family Research Insittute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011

Neelu Chawla has no awards or honors listed.

Neelu Chawla has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Neelu Chawla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Neelu Chawla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Neelu Chawla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Neelu Chawla to family and friends

Neelu Chawla's Performance

Neelu Chawla Says:
"

May all of us have peace, kindness, and love through all experiences of life whether thriving, stressed, content, unsettled, relaxed, troubled, alright, or struggling.

May you have peace.

May you have love.

May you have kindness.

Let us have self-compassion above all else.

May I have peace.

May I have love.

May I have kindness.

"

Neelu is a intent listener and speaks with kindness. She is tough love when needed to address the difficult issues that often arise in the therapy setting. I always feel that my mental health is improving while talking with Neelu.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Neelu is an extremely gifted and talented individual who always goes the extra mile for her clients. Her warm heart and generous soul often lead to a transformative experience foe her clients. She always works hard to achieve positive results and growth for those who see her. Her caring and great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Neelu is a wonderful therapist who allowed me to understand things about myself and others that I did not recognize before. Her kind spirit and willingness to help however she can really made therapy a great experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Your kind words reflect who you are - an explorer of your inner world who expanded your self-compassion to understand more deeply who you are.

Neelu is an amazing therapist! She has worked with a diverse group of people, which allows here to effectively assist individuals and families throughout the community. I can personally attest to her ability to connect and work with military families, which is arguably one of the most diverse and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are mirrors. You, too. are this - a fierce supporter for military families who understands what families go through, what they overcome, and what courage this all takes! You, too, work tirelessly on behalf of others, and are an amazing person who cares deeply. An inspiration!

I had Neelu as a supervisor while in graduate school. She is excellent, very caring, and helpful to all those she comes in contact with. 5 stars!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Tonye - we laughed, we cried, we grew together! Look where our journeys have brought us! Here's to sharing a journey together throughout our careers!

Nearby providers with similar experience

Anxiety Disorders