Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 49

Counseling

Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD is a Counselor in Melbourne, FL. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD

Coastal Wellness & Life Coaching Center

3270 Suntree Blvd Ste 103a Melbourne, FL 32940

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I will guide you in making and maintaining positive changes in your life. By bringing a positive, proactive  solution focused approach to therapy I help clients achieve greater self-esteem, build he..."

- Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hughey treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hughey's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Physical Abuse of Child
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Trauma

Dr. Hughey accepts

Dr. Hughey accepts the following insurance:

We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

Dr. Hughey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hughey

Dr. Hughey

I highly recommend Dr. Neeley Hughey at Coastal Wellness as she is superior in her compassionate and trustworthy approach. She is a qualified therapist who will understand that the therapeutic process is not the same for everyone. She is the embodiment of excellence, professionalism, compassion, and empathy. She will give you the space as needed to vent, share and ask questions. She will hold space for you as you are grieving and equip you with tools to use when you walk out her door. For me, she combined patience with understanding and challenged me to see me how far I have been able to come. She worked with me on reasonable solutions and realistic goals with the one step at a time approach. She understood my healing process as it painfully unfolded. There was no guilt, judgment or fear. Her approach never left me feeling like I failed when I just wanted to give up. She equipped me with the tools necessary to begin again.
LolaG – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD?
I have been to counseling in the past and never felt like I got anywhere - with Neeley I feel like I have made more headway in 2 months than I did with years with other therapists.
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you for your review. I am happy to be a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hughey?

I will guide you in making and maintaining positive changes in your life. By bringing a positive, proactive  solution focused approach to therapy...Read more

Neeley R. Hughey ,PhD, LMHC, is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and certified life coach in Florida and Virginia with over 20 years of experience...Read more

• Counseling

Capella University PHD In Marriage and Family Therapy
Stephen F Austin State University Ba Psychology

Does Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Hughey accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Hughey frequently treats Anxiety, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Physical Abuse of Child. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Hughey treats.

Where is Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD's office located?

Dr. Hughey's office is located at 3270 Suntree Blvd Ste 103a, Melbourne, FL 32940. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Hughey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Neeley Hughey, PHD?

Coastal Wellness & Life Coaching Center3270 Suntree Blvd Ste 103a Melbourne, FL 32940