Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Dimovski

Center for Natural Health

8005 W 99th St Palos Hills, IL 60465

Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC is a Chiropractor in Palos Hills, IL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dimovski to book an appointment.

Dr. Dimovski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dimovski

Dr. Dimovski?
Dr. Nick is very kind knowledgeable helpful doctor !Cares about all my medical needs not only my spine and back problems .I’ve been patient for about four years and I’m glad he helps me live a better more comfortable life !I highly recommend him!
Margaret O – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Nick is as amazing a doctor as he is an individual. He cares about you as a whole and takes time to get to know you on a personal level which makes coming to his office that much more of a pleasant experience. He never ceases to astonish me with his wealth of knowledge regarding my various health concerns. I have referred him to many friends and colleagues over the past year and will continue to do so. His methods work and he revises your treatment to fit your needs based on your feedback.
Nicole S. in Willow Springs , IL – Dec 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski is a very friendly and welcoming doctor who will take his time to explain, educate and recommend his patients for the best of care. He makes sure they receive the best of treatment under his care and never forgets to inform them of any natural solutions.
Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Why we recomended Dr. Dimovski ? Dr. Dimovski is a doctor who spends a lot of time with each of my family member. He listens to our censers and answer questions , explains medical conditions and make sure that we get better. It is easy to make appointments and we never have to wait. I recommended dr. Dimovski because he is very knowledgeable , friendly and always helped our family.
Beata Gibbons in Oak Forest, IL – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I found Dr. Dimovski after I ended up in the hospital with excruciating nerve pain related to a bulged disc. He basically got me walking and functioning and in about a month and half to a point of no pain. I get help with a number of other ailments due to my work and I always feel better. My husband works physically and is also a patient. He has finally gotten the treatment and relief from Pain he needed. I highly recommend Dr. Dimovski and his practice.
Homer Glen – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Nick is very knowledgeable and helpful with concerns of health & nutrition. He encouraged me to try a cleanse that not only cleared my allergies but also led me to a healthier lifestyle ! He is very supportive & is always available to answer any questions! I have referred many people to Dr. Nick and would recommend him to anyone that has health issues.
Samia S. in Palos Heights, IL – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski has been a miracle worker for my migraines! After missing work regularly due to migraine episodes, a colleague referred me to Dr. Dimovski for acupuncture. My migraines are less frequent and less painful since beginning regular visits with him and I cannot thank him enough. He always has the time to listen and truly heals the cause of pain/illness and not just the symptoms. He’s very accommodating as far as scheduling and is easy to get in contact with. I highly recommend him!
Laura in IL – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski is a caring,educated professional that truly has his patients best interest at heart. I am a difficult case with multiple issues at hand and Dr. Nick has attacked each issue with a positive never give up attitude you don't find that with many medical professionals. He is one in a million.
Ronald Mccollum in HICKORY HILLS, IL – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
After trying PT with no success, I visited Dr. Dimovski for chronic pain control options. I was very happy with all of his knowledge and use of non medicinal pain relief methods including acupuncture. I was even more happy with the results! He is very compassionate to his patients and makes himself available for questions. I would definitely recommend seeing him!
D. M. – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimovski for 1 year. Im suffering from back pain in the last few years, and visiting Dr Nick helped me a lot.
Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
There wasnt enough room to mention my teen daughter suffers from migraines when the barometer drops. Dr. Nick is the only one to help her to lessen the extreme pain she used to suffer.
vicki in Worth, IL – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
A colleague recommended Dr. Dimovski to me because I have had recurring migraines for the last five years. I had tried different remedies without success. Since beginning acupuncture with Dr. Domovski my migraine occurances and severity have significantly decreased. I haven't had any auras or debilitating migraines! It's amazing!
Kelly in Tinley Park, IL – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimovski for well over 5 years. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia, Sport related injuries and frankly a wide range of medical issues too long to list on this page. Dr. Nick (as I call him) has seen me through the worst and helped me to remain an active, functioning individual I thrive to be at home and at work. His band-width of knowledge related to nutrition and general biomechanics never to amaze me. I cannot speak highly enough about his integrity as a Dr.
Karen in Lemont IL – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
After hearing my wife rave about how Dr Nick helped her with sciatica and broken ribs I finally decided to see him myself. I was told I needed back surgery but after seeing Dr Nick I don't need it any longer. I'm back doing my usual things including riding my motorcycle. He has even helped my wife with weight loss!!! He will listen and help any way he can.
Lewis in Oak Lawn, Il – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Nick is willing to take his time with patients and tailor make his services to their needs. Whether it be chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional advice, kinesiology taping or a combination of treatments, you can count on him to follow through, teach you how to better care for yourself, and help restore you to wellness. The massage therapists in his office are also excellent. You will feel wonderful afterwards!
Lassie33 in Palos Hills – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski is a highly capable, caring and exceptional Chiropractor. His dedication to the complete health and betterment of his patients is genuine, consistent and noticeable from the first time you walk into the clinic. His staff is professional and very helpful. This clinic is one of a kind and I always feel important and welcomed every time I visit. Thanks Dr. Dimovski for helping me through my recovery. Lifetime Patient & Friend Needra :-)
Needra in Palos Hills, IL – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Nick Dimovski is a miracle worker! He is diligent in addressing the root cause of the condition, not only treating the symptoms. I have a difficult case in that I have multiple areas of pain and inflammation that flare. Dr. Nick designed a multi-discipline treatment plan that involving chiropractic, acupressure, acupuncture, and medical massage to address my pain. I have referred my family members and friends and they all agree that they love Dr. Nick as much as I do and we are better!
Monico E. in Palos Hills, IL – Jun 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Very kind, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Nick has helped me with my plantar fasciitis, back and sciatic nerve problems - not an easy task. Through regular visits, vitamin supplements, special exercises, you name it - he did everything he could. Now I am back at my job and can continue work like before, all thanks to Dr. Nick. I have recommended him to all my friends and everyone has had a wonderful experience. I truly cannot thank him enough.
Snezana Temelkova in Darien, IL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I've seen Dr. Nick for a few ailments and have always been pleased with his treatment, manner, and way he educated me on the conditions. I highly recommend him.
jmb in Romeoville, IL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dimovski ! He has helped me with a litany of ailments. I have sciatic nerve issues and he has always been able to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with this bothersome condition. In addition, I have had tennis elbow, sprains & strains and he always finds a way to end my pain. I sent my daughter to Dr. Dimovski when she complained of severe pain in her neck, and after one visit she was out of pain! Paula Randazzo
Paula Randazzo in Oak Lawn, IL – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dimovski?

I am committed to providing effective, results-oriented natural healthcare to the patients of the Center for Natural Health.  Each patient is treated...Read more

Dr, Nebojsa Nick Dimovski graduated from the University of Michigan in 1995 with a B.S. in Biology.  He completed his chiropractic degree in the fall...Read more

• Chiropractic