Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 46

Dr. Dimovski

Center for Natural Health

8005 W 99th St Palos Hills, IL 60465

Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC is a chiropractor in Palos Hills, IL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2000 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Dimovski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dimovski

Dr. Dimovski?
Dr. Dimovski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC
Dr. Nick is as amazing a doctor as he is an individual. He cares about you as a whole and takes time to get to know you on a personal level which makes coming to his office that much more of a pleasant experience. He never ceases to astonish me with his wealth of knowledge regarding my various health concerns. I have referred him to many friends and colleagues over the past year and will continue to do so. His methods work and he revises your treatment to fit your needs based on your feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski is a very friendly and welcoming doctor who will take his time to explain, educate and recommend his patients for the best of care. He makes sure they receive the best of treatment under his care and never forgets to inform them of any natural solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Why we recomended Dr. Dimovski ? Dr. Dimovski is a doctor who spends a lot of time with each of my family member. He listens to our censers and answer questions , explains medical conditions and make sure that we get better. It is easy to make appointments and we never have to wait. I recommended dr. Dimovski because he is very knowledgeable , friendly and always helped our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I found Dr. Dimovski after I ended up in the hospital with excruciating nerve pain related to a bulged disc. He basically got me walking and functioning and in about a month and half to a point of no pain. I get help with a number of other ailments due to my work and I always feel better. My husband works physically and is also a patient. He has finally gotten the treatment and relief from Pain he needed. I highly recommend Dr. Dimovski and his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Nick is very knowledgeable and helpful with concerns of health & nutrition. He encouraged me to try a cleanse that not only cleared my allergies but also led me to a healthier lifestyle ! He is very supportive & is always available to answer any questions! I have referred many people to Dr. Nick and would recommend him to anyone that has health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski has been a miracle worker for my migraines! After missing work regularly due to migraine episodes, a colleague referred me to Dr. Dimovski for acupuncture. My migraines are less frequent and less painful since beginning regular visits with him and I cannot thank him enough. He always has the time to listen and truly heals the cause of pain/illness and not just the symptoms. He’s very accommodating as far as scheduling and is easy to get in contact with. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Dr. Dimovski is a caring,educated professional that truly has his patients best interest at heart. I am a difficult case with multiple issues at hand and Dr. Nick has attacked each issue with a positive never give up attitude you don't find that with many medical professionals. He is one in a million.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
After trying PT with no success, I visited Dr. Dimovski for chronic pain control options. I was very happy with all of his knowledge and use of non medicinal pain relief methods including acupuncture. I was even more happy with the results! He is very compassionate to his patients and makes himself available for questions. I would definitely recommend seeing him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimovski for 1 year. Im suffering from back pain in the last few years, and visiting Dr Nick helped me a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
There wasnt enough room to mention my teen daughter suffers from migraines when the barometer drops. Dr. Nick is the only one to help her to lessen the extreme pain she used to suffer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dimovski?

I am committed to providing effective, results-oriented natural healthcare to the patients of the Center for Natural Health.  Each patient is treated with a thorough, individualized, non-drug approach.  The goal for each patient is for them to achieve lasting results for their pain and overall health in the shortest time possible.

• Chiropractic

1995

• Macedonian
  • Serbo-Croatian

Dr. Dimovski accepts

Dr. Dimovski accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Dimovski treats your condition or procedure