Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC

Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Palos Hills, IL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

8005 W 99th St

Palos Hills, IL 60465

Learn about Dr. Dimovski

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition

Dr. Dimovski does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Certification Board Of Nutrition Specialists
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Dimovski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dimovski has no media or publications listed.

• Macedonian
  • Serbo-Croatian

Dr. Dimovski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dimovski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dimovski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dimovski to family and friends
Dr. Dimovski's Performance
in Worth, IL |
There wasnt enough room to mention my teen daughter suffers from migraines when the barometer drops. Dr. Nick is the only one to help her to lessen the extreme pain she used to suffer.
in Tinley Park, IL |
A colleague recommended Dr. Dimovski to me because I have had recurring migraines for the last five years. I had tried different remedies without success. Since beginning acupuncture with Dr. Domovski my migraine occurances and severity have significantly decreased. I haven't had any auras or debilitating migraines! It's amazing!
in Lemont IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dimovski for well over 5 years. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia, Sport related injuries and frankly a wide range of medical issues too long to list on this page. Dr. Nick (as I call him) has seen me through the worst and helped me to remain an active, functioning individual I thrive to be at home and at work. His band-width of knowledge related to nutrition and general biomechanics never to amaze me. I cannot speak highly enough about his integrity as a Dr.
in Oak Lawn, Il |
After hearing my wife rave about how Dr Nick helped her with sciatica and broken ribs I finally decided to see him myself. I was told I needed back surgery but after seeing Dr Nick I don't need it any longer. I'm back doing my usual things including riding my motorcycle. He has even helped my wife with weight loss!!! He will listen and help any way he can.
in Palos Hills |
Dr. Nick is willing to take his time with patients and tailor make his services to their needs. Whether it be chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional advice, kinesiology taping or a combination of treatments, you can count on him to follow through, teach you how to better care for yourself, and help restore you to wellness. The massage therapists in his office are also excellent. You will feel wonderful afterwards!
in Palos Hills, IL |
Dr. Dimovski is a highly capable, caring and exceptional Chiropractor. His dedication to the complete health and betterment of his patients is genuine, consistent and noticeable from the first time you walk into the clinic. His staff is professional and very helpful. This clinic is one of a kind and I always feel important and welcomed every time I visit. Thanks Dr. Dimovski for helping me through my recovery. Lifetime Patient & Friend Needra :-)
in Palos Hills, IL |
Dr. Nick Dimovski is a miracle worker! He is diligent in addressing the root cause of the condition, not only treating the symptoms. I have a difficult case in that I have multiple areas of pain and inflammation that flare. Dr. Nick designed a multi-discipline treatment plan that involving chiropractic, acupressure, acupuncture, and medical massage to address my pain. I have referred my family members and friends and they all agree that they love Dr. Nick as much as I do and we are better!
in Darien, IL |
Very kind, attentive and knowledgeable. Dr. Nick has helped me with my plantar fasciitis, back and sciatic nerve problems - not an easy task. Through regular visits, vitamin supplements, special exercises, you name it - he did everything he could. Now I am back at my job and can continue work like before, all thanks to Dr. Nick. I have recommended him to all my friends and everyone has had a wonderful experience. I truly cannot thank him enough.
in Romeoville, IL |
I've seen Dr. Nick for a few ailments and have always been pleased with his treatment, manner, and way he educated me on the conditions. I highly recommend him.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dimovski ! He has helped me with a litany of ailments. I have sciatic nerve issues and he has always been able to help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with this bothersome condition. In addition, I have had tennis elbow, sprains & strains and he always finds a way to end my pain. I sent my daughter to Dr. Dimovski when she complained of severe pain in her neck, and after one visit she was out of pain! Paula Randazzo
in Palos Hills, IL |
Dr Dimovski (Dr Nick) is the best!! He is caring and knowledgeable-the patient is his number one priority and very accommodating. You can always ask him any question-- he listens and explains procedures and how he will help you. He has helped myself and my family with some serious health issues. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Nick for health care.
in Worth |
I have been seeing Dr. Nick for a number off health care needs. He has helped me with every one of them. I could not ask for better treatment, or a better staff.
in Palos Hills IL |
I had an issue that was very painful and persistent. I went to MD and he prescribed me narcitics which I do not like taking. I went to three chiropractors who did nothing for me. I was ready to give up on chiropractors when I found Dr. Nick. Dr. Nick was attentive and tailored his treatment to my problem. Many chiropractors I have been to give you the exact same 3-5 adjustments regardless of whether you tell them your toe hurts or your neck hurts. Not so with Dr. Nick
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Nick is excellent!!! Very personable, knowledgeable, and caring!! He is not a person looking to make a buck, he genuinely cares for his patients well-being!! He was able to figure out my health concerns when other regular doctors couldn't. He is extremely accomodating to my needs. I definitely recommend him for anyone who needs general/holistic healthcare, chiropractic care, and/or nutritional counseling.
in Romeoville, IL |
Very thorough and efficient. Helped me get to the root of my issues and identify areas that I need to work on related to nutrition. Contacts me if he thinks of anything or hears of anything that may help me.
in Palos Heights, IL |
Dr. Nick is very personalble, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is also very considerate and kind. Although he is very busy and has lots of patients, he makes you feel like you are important. Make sure you write down any questions you have. I have a serious food intolerance issue. His recommendations have brought me back to a healthy state in a natural way. My symptoms included increased heart rate, feeling faint, low energy, digestive issues and brain fog. This was all tied to one issue!
in Burbank, IL |
I have a sitting job and I came to see Dr. Dimovski with bad back pain, spine out of place, headache and vertigo. After visits I feel like a brand new person. Definitely recommend this office to everyone who is in need.
in Palos Hills |
Dr Nick Dimovski is an outstanding doctor. He takes the time to understand your aliment then develops a customize heath plan to correct the issue. I suffered from a strained SCM muscle and after a few treatments I was well on my way to recovery . After 6 to 8 weeks I was at 100%. If your into natural healing and nutrition I strongly recommend Dr Dimovski.
in Chicago, IL |
I highly recommend Dr. Dimovski because after the traditional route of doctors it was him to uncover my auto-immune disease lurking in my body. He has and still is reviewing my case constantly to ensure I'm on the best protocol for my body.
Have you seen Dr. Nebojsa Dimovski, DC?
Are you Dr. Dimovski?