Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Watts

Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT is a physical therapist in Hickory, NC. He specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Watts accepts

Dr. Watts accepts the following insurance:

Advantra

• Elbow Disorders
  • Electrical Stimulation
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Gait Analysis
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Rehabilitation
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

Dr. Watts?
Dr. Watts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
As I just mentioned, I am very difficult to please and when pain is the bottom line, he develops a new plan of care, I like it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Professionalism, knowledge, compassion, skill...Dr. Watts rates a 11/10!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Watts is very professional and thorough. He took a personal interest and explained what the exercises would do and how they would help me. He is very friendly, pleasant and encouraging. I feel so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Nathan Watts is both a great doctor of physical therapy and wonderful person to be around. He has helped me with rehab for both my lower back and knee issues. He has a knack for taking his knowledge and applying it to your specific situation to help you get the most out of your time. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Nathan Watts is very professional in his field of work.During my sessions of treatment Dr. Watts was thorough in explaining each step. He always took time to listen. I respected his mannerism and his concern to help me relieve my pain. I definitely recommend Dr.Watts to anyone who needs PT. He was very caring and courteous. He also took the time to pray with me. He is an asset to the field of PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Watts explained everything in detail and also had great bedside manner. He took the time to answer all of my questions and encouraged at home exercise to help promote a speedy recovery. Great experience with Dr. Watts and would highly recommend his services to anybody. Remarkable care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Watts for dry needling on my neck and shoulder. The results were amazing and I would recommend Nathan to my family and friends or anyone who needs a PT. I was very impressed that he ask if he could pray after my evaluation. He always had a smile and was ready to listen should we need to do something different.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
I encountered Dr. Watts in my first physical therapy visit after fracturing my shoulder. I felt immediately that I was in caring hands, because Nathan expressed himself as Christian in his words as well as his actions, even suggesting a short prayer after my physical evaluation. After my initial visit, I was even more comfortable speaking with with him as Nathan. While I felt that some of the prescribed exercises were perhaps too demanding,I knew that he was after my best physical interests
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
I would recommend Dr. Watts to friends, family or anyone in need of physical therapy. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. Nathan takes the time to listen, answer your questions and make sure you understand your treatment plan. He does an excellent job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Watts was professional yet increasingly interested and concerned with my medical needs, which is very rare in the healthcare field. He took his time and listened contently. He explained everything and made sure that I understood and was comfortable with the physical therapy session and plan that we had set up for me to do at home. I also appreciate and admire that he incorporated praying in his therapy session. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Watts to my family, friends, and others as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
He was very kind and he took time to explain what was happening with my knees to my mom and I. He also made therapy fun; he was kind and funny. I was not afraid to ask him questions when I didn't understand something, and he would answer them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Nathan worked wonders with my ankle! He was always so patient, kind, and caring. I honestly cannot say enough good things about him or the experience I had with him during the recovery process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Being sent by the Veteran's Hospital to receive physical therapy with Dr. Watts was nothing short of a miracle. Being unable to sleep at night and struggling during the day with very painful and limited movement of my neck, Nate's professional training and excellent listening skills allowed me to regain full mobility of my neck movements. He made me know that I was the only patience in the room though it was obvious I wasn't. Would highly recommend Dr.Watts. He literally has healing in his hands
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
I highly recommend Nathan. From our first meeting, he was very easy to talk with and I was immediately comfortable talking with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. You can tell he cares about his patients by the way he treats them and talk to us. Ask for him and you will see first hand the epitome of a great DTP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Nathan Watts is a professional who genuinely cares for his patient's well being. When I started treatment , I was recovering from traumatic injuries from a car accident. I had 9 broken bones including a broken neck, a broken femur, a shattered kneecap, along with a ruptured Achilles. When I started seeing Dr. Watts, I could not stand and was confined in a wheelchair. Dr. Watts was encouraging and so helpful. After completing therapy, I was able to hike in the mountains with my grandbabies
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Nice, personable guy who has a friendly attitude. He is very professional with a good work ethic. Works to provide appropriate specialized treatment to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Dr. Watts is a value to our community. He is very knowledgeable, caring and passionate about his job. He spends ample time with each patient and genuinely cares about the wellbeing of his patients. I recommend Dr. Watts to anyone who needs an easygoing, but amazing physical therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
Nathan was always professional and polite during my therapy with him. He always had a smile on his face and I could tell he truly cared. I would recommend him highly to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
I would recommend Dr. Nathan Watts to anyone and everyone in need of a physical therapist. He has a genuine concern for his patients, and it shows in everything he says and does. He is patient, and he thoroughly explains the cause of your pain and the goals of the selected treatment. I noticed an improvement after the first visit, and the progress I made in just a few weeks was amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Watts, DPT?
What can I say, Dr. Watts is so caring and understanding to your specific needs. Knowing he is a good Christian man was a plus to me, he worked with me on pain up and down my hip and leg and I thought it would never go away, but I was wrong he helped me understand what it meant to strengthen my core which I continue to do at home. If you are looking for someone to help you while caring about you then you need to see Dr. Watts.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Watts?

Kinetic Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation