Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 28

Dr. Sipe-Powell

Advanced Medical of Florida

1857 Gulf To Bay Blvd Clearwater, FL 33765

Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT is a physical therapist in Clearwater, FL. He specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Sipe-Powell accepts

Dr. Sipe-Powell accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Coventry Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sipe-Powell treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Sipe-Powell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sipe-Powell

Dr. Sipe-Powell?
Dr. Sipe-Powell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT
Recent
I started here and February before my surgery and now am back post surgery! The staff has been great and caring. I am improving at a good rate and happy with the help with pain relief too. The office and therapy rooms are clean and organized. Their equipment is wonderful and my plan of care has been right on track.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I have received physical therapy at other institutions and the treatment I received at Advanced Medical by Dr. Sipe Powell was excellent. His well trained and friendly staff treated me like I was the most important person in the office. The results were great and I feel fortunate that I found about them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr Nate is super understanding and in touch with my needs. The plus for me is that as he was going through his process , he also proceeded to educate me to keep me in the loop. I would also like to add that his staff and partners are friendly and warm. Great place to visit and heal for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I have the unique perspective given that not only as a registered nurse but also a patient that has received 3 ankle surgeries in the last year and a half I've been to other local physical therapy offices and this facility by far exceeds the rest. The professionalism and knowledge were noticed immediately. By far the best staff from the doctors, PTA's, PT Techs and the front office. As a registered nurse and as a patient I have been and will continue to recommend this office! they are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr. Sipe-Powell along with Dr. Reuter are two exceptional physicians who are willing to go that extra mile to deliver the care to their patients. Extremely friendly, caring, knowledgeable and compassionate are only a few of Dr. Sipe-Powell's traits. He goes out of his way to explain his recommended therapies. He's also a good listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
One of the top physical therapists I’ve had. He’s accessible thorough, and attentive. His care for your progress is genuine. He’s a promising young doctor and one is highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I am currently receiving treatment from Dr. Nathan Sipe Powell for rehab following an ankle replacement. I am very pleased with the treatment regime Dr. Nate has prescribed for me and the progress that we have achieved. Dr. Nate is constantly monitoring my progress as he adds more difficult exercises and things I can do outside of the office. Dr. Nate has a great bedside manner and personality and is extremely professional and knowledgeable in his approach. I am convinced that if it were not
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I would recommend Dr. Nate and his staff to anyone. They have been wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr. Nate has done a great job helping me recover following my disc herniation. He’s friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend!
vey nice guy AND helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Very friendly, conversational, and helpful in every appointment. Always cares how his patient’s feel and wants the best for them! Helped me greatly with my shoulder injury and got me back to the gym and golfing very quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I would recommed Dr. Nate and his staff to anyone who needs P.T. In 8 visits I am much improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr. Nate and his team are great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Great Doctor, super friendly and helpful! I love coming to physical therapy at advanced medical
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
the doctor is so nice, i got hurt on my shoulder and he fix it very well. getting better and better. the place so clean. all staff so nice and kindness. thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Excellent care of my situation Suggested new ways to help me get out of pain Very Knowledgeable!!! Thank you for your help! Highly Recommended!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr. Nate is very caring and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
Dr Nathan is great at what hes does! I really enjoy the place here it gives me more energy to come. I recommend other people coming because it is a great place and its really helped
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathan Sipe-Powell, DPT?
I came in with severe knee pain. I had hands on manual therapy that helped eliminate my pain that used to range from the knee to the hip. Dr. Nate moved my leg around and now I feel great! I could not sleep before because the pain would wake me up, but after the hands on care and exercises, I can now sleep a full night without pain. It is so nice to be able to sleep again. I will be jogging before I know it!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sipe-Powell?

• Sat: closed