Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Nathan Raders, DC
Dr. Nathan Raders, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Vernon Hills, IL.

1000 Butterfield Rd Ste 1005

Vernon Hills, IL 60061

Learn about Dr. Raders

• Chiropractic

Dr. Raders does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Raders is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Raders has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raders to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Raders' Performance
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Raders in Vernon Hills gives adjustments that are non painful and would recommend this doctor to everyone.
Mundelein, IL |
Dr. Raders "bedside" manner is exemplary, his therapeutic skills are excellent, he listens carefully, and perhaps most important, he alleviated my back pain so that I could once again lead a normal life, including playing with my grandchildren.
in Grayslake, IL |
My wife and I are patients of Doctor R aders. My wife had a severe back problem which has been alleviated by Doctor Raders and I have scoliosis in my neck and the symptoms have gone away due to Doctor R aders treatment.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Raders helped to properly align my lower back and neck. I now have greater range of motion and experience less pain! Unbelievable! I definitely recommend that you speak with Dr. Raders concerning all of your chiropractic needs!
in Willow Springs, IL |
The specialized scoliosis program at Raders Spinal Health Center has been a life saver!The curve in my spine has gone from 15 degrees to 9 degrees with no surgery, within a few months of treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Raders to anyone who has scoliosis and doesn't want to have surgery.
Chicago, IL |
Our entire family, children through seniors, trusts Dr. Radars for all our chiropractic needs. He is attentive, trustworthy and current with up to date medical technologies.
in Mundelein, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Raders for 5 years and I can't say enough of how it has helped improve my quality of life. I had serious back issues after the birth of my second child. After seeing Dr. Raders my back problems have improved and now the back issues have gone away. Both of my children now see Dr. Raders and are the picture of perfect health.
Elgin, IL |
I started care with Dr. Raders almost a year ago. I was expecting headaches daily and occasionally migranes. When I started getting adusted my headaches where gone with in the first 2 weeks. I get adjusted regularly now and have not had a single headache since. I believe in Dr. Raders care, I have recommended his care to several of my friends for various reasons, such as; pregnacy, sleep problems, rib pain, neck tension, and wellness care. We are all thankful to have found Dr. Raders!
in Mundelein, IL |
I was rear ended and started coming to Dr. Raders with my children. Unbeknownst to me my older son has scoliosis. Dr. Raders specializes in that as well. It has also helped with his allergies as well as my toddlers life long sleep issues. Dr. Raders is super friendly and passionate about what he does. Chiropractic has helped my headaches and neck pain, as well my right hip higher than the other. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!
in Lake Villa , IL |
Dr. Nate Raders and staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I personally believe Dr. Raders is one of the best and most knowledgeable in his field. I always have great results!
Have you seen Dr. Nathan Raders, DC?
Are you Dr. Raders?