Nathan Jernigan, LPC

Nathan Jernigan, LPC

Counseling  ·
Nathan Jernigan, LPC is a counselor in Murfreesboro, TN. He specializes in counseling, clinical psychology, and more.

2159 N Thompson Ln Ste B2

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Learn about Nathan Jernigan

This content was provided by Nathan Jernigan "As a Christian Psychotherapist I offer a faith based practice which allows my client's spirituality to be as much of the process as they would like. My goal is to bring my skills, education and training together in a safe environment and to walk with you through whatever challenges you are facing. I believe that a successful counseling experience involves a collaborative effort in a caring and completely respectful environment. Together we would establish goals designed to lead you to your path of healing. I am a Certified Couple Communication Instructor. I offer individual and group counseling for couples using the Couple Communication curriculum. I am also a certified Prepare/Enrich Counselor for couples. Another relevant credential for my work with couples and families is that I have been married for 22 years and have two children ages 19 and 12. I have been in practice for 20 years. I welcome your call to answer your questions about me and my approaches to counseling."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Nathan Jernigan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Middle Tennessee State University
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Nathan Jernigan has no awards or honors listed.

Nathan Jernigan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Nathan Jernigan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Nathan Jernigan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Nathan Jernigan

Nathan Jernigan?
Nathan Jernigan's Performance
What People Say About Nathan Jernigan, LPC
Nathan has been a true God-send to our family. He is kind and intelligent and makes you feel as if you are his only client. We are so, so thankful to have found him.
White Bluff, TN – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Nathan Jernigan, LPC?

How was your experience with Nathan Jernigan?