Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND

Dr. Paravicini
Telehealth services available

Northwest Naturopathic

7000 Sw Hampton St Ste 130 Tigard, OR 97223

Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND is a Naturopath in Tigard, OR. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Paravicini to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Paravicini treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Paravicini accepts

Dr. Paravicini accepts the following insurance:

Moda Health
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

Dr. Paravicini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Paravicini

4.5

Dr. Paravicini?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I am a complicated patient and I can’t count the number of specialists I have been passed around to. No one has ever taken the time to truly understand me or the way my body processes things the way Dr. Paravicini has. She takes the time to learn each patient as a whole! She takes the time to listen and uses the treatment that best fits the needs of the patient, whether that is fully natural or conventional or a combo. She looks for the most cost effective methods and will work with you. She treats for the good of patient and truly loves what she does! Anytime anyone ask for a recommendation I always share my love for Dr. Paravicini! My whole family sees her :)
Jessica Femling – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
She’s very disorganized and her treatment approach is extremely scattered. She tries to treat too many issues at once. This goes against the scientific method so you can see what’s working. Piling on supplements they sell and doing multiple therapies she’s poorly trained in actually did me harm! My other providers were appalled and warned me to stop my care. That’s saying a lot when multiple doctors and even another naturopath tells you this is bad care. By the way providers do ask their patients to use online reviews to praise them which I think is wrong. The review should be independent, not solicited by the doctor.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
Dr Paravicini by far is the best Doctor I’ve had in all my life of 62 years old. Dr Paravicini has treated me for diabetes type2, congestive heart failure, emotional and physical fatigue. In all areas I’ve received the greatest of care, education and insights to health plan that works . My only regret is that I didn’t see her sooner forci would have avoided most of my health issues. I couldn’t recommend Dr Paravicini more. I’m relieved that I have hope for a much healthier and healthy life due to her holistic approach to body and mind .
Tim Smith – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
Dr. Nathalie Paravaccinni is great. She’s been my primary Dr for over 2 years now. The check ups are thorough and I found her insights into my bloodwork very helpful. On occasions I see her for aches and pains and have always been pleased with the results. C Borg.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
Dr. Paravacini is very thorough and always listens to my concerns. Feel she takes her time assessing and developing the best treatment plan possible.
Tualatin, OR – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
Dr. Paravicini is extremely thorough and thoughtful, and has a completely holistic approach to healing. In her assessment she takes into account the historical, emotional, genetic, physiological and lifestyle components that make us who we are and that affect our health, to create a completely personalized treatment plan. She narrowed down the lab tests necessary to diagnose ailments that have bothered me for years that other providers didn't detect. I feel so fortunate to have found her.
Karen in Beaverton, OR – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
I started seeing Dr. Paravicini about a year ago. I have had great success for a digestion issue called SIBO. I have had a great treatment plan and my symptoms are gone. I liked the fact that the office worked with my insurance and my gastroenterologist. I also liked that I only take supplements and medication as needed for specific issues (no guess work). Dr. Paravicini takes the time needed to answer my questions and creates a comprehensive plan to follow for each visit. I highly recommend!
Perry J in Portland, OR – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?
I came to see Dr. Paravicini over a year ago to help with chronic fatigue, sleep and heavy metal toxicity. After years of Western dr.'s telling me nothing was wrong and all lab results were "in range," I was at my wits end. Dr. Paravicini listens carefully and has a thoughtful approach to treatment. I am now sleeping better than I have in over 6 years and I feel more energetic and finally have optimism about my health-I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Paravicini
Debbie H in Portland OR – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nathalie Paravicini, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Paravicini?

• Naturopathy