Natasha Taylor, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Natasha Taylor, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Orange City, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Natasha Taylor to book an appointment.

Natasha Taylor

Atlantic Ear Nose & Throat

963 Town Center Dr Ste 100 Orange City, FL 32763

Natasha Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Natasha Taylor

3.2

Natasha Taylor

My appointment with Natasha was unpleasant to say the least. She’s very caustic in her approach, and from the exam room you can hear her belittle the nurses and other staff members as you wait to be seen. She cut me off before I had the chance to explain what was going on with me, and was quick to make assumptions. When I asked what the name of the drug was that she was prescribing me, she automatically assumed I was going to try and find it over the counter and was condescending towards me. When I told her I work in pharmaceuticals and was curious, she quickly changed her tone. Had she taken the time to listen to me, she may have saved me the other trip to the office I had to make to see another provider. I refused to see her again.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Natasha Taylor, PA-C?
Would not recommend to any individual experiencing voice issues. I sought help after experiencing voice loss due to neck trauma and instead was misdiagnosed and treated for reflux that I did not have. If she or her associates would have taken the time to give me the thorough evaluation I needed and requested over 3 appointments I would have been on the road to recovery weeks ago instead of just starting with a new doctor and dealing with Unnecessary PPI withdraw. Another doctor did a strobe on first visit, verified my issue as muscular due to trauma, and completely changed my life. Would not recommend to my worst enemy. Maybe she is better at treating ear infections.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Natasha Taylor, PA-C?
Mrs Taylor is b y far the best provider I have ever been to. She is very thural and takes the time to explain everything to you. I was seen by her back in 15 when she was the only provider to DX me correctly from the DR to the primary, so I have my complete Faith in her. I just wish other providers cared as much.
Camille Rodriguez in Sanford, FL – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natasha Taylor, PA-C?
Took my daughter here and her visit was amazing. The staff was friendly and the Dr made my daughter really comfortable. I would most definitely refer all to come here. The place is amazing and so welcoming.
Tyneshia Brown in Daytona beach, FL – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Natasha Taylor, PA-C?

How was your experience with Natasha Taylor?

• Physician Assistant (PA)