Dr. Natasha Rudd, ND

Dr. Natasha Rudd, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Female
Dr. Natasha Rudd, ND is a naturopath in Bend, OR and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine in 2013 and specializes in naturopathy, family medicine, and more.

403 NE Franklin Ave

Bend, OR 97701

• PacificSource

Learn about Dr. Rudd

This content was provided by Dr. Rudd "As a primary care physician specializing in Naturopathic medicine, I understand the importance of whole body preventative healthcare.  My approach to treating and caring for patients is to discover and understand the root cause of an illness, and utilize the healing power of nature and other physical therapies to bring about your body's innate healing response.  Through the use of diet, botanical medicine, and homeopathy coupled with physical therapies such as Acupuncture, Bowen, and more, I find your body's natural balance and help get you back on the road to health.

I feel that my relationship with my patients is lifelong, and I listen to each patient with an open heart and mind.  I involve my patients with their treatment plans and always take their needs into account.  Part of treating and caring for my patients includes finding the quickest and most cost-effective therapies possible.  As a doctor, it is also my duty to educate my patients about what balanced health is, and teach them how to achieve it in their day to day lives.

I feel that a big part of any successful treatment plan includes having access to your doctor and staff.  My courteous and informative staff are here to take your calls, emails and questions. I believe that open communication is vital to treating and caring for all my patients."

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Dietary Management
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Homeopathy
  • Preventive Medicine

Dr. Rudd does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management
  • Pap Smear
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Oregon
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • National College Of Natural Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Rudd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rudd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rudd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rudd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rudd's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rudd to family and friends

Dr. Rudd's Performance

Dr. Rudd is one of the most thoughtful, skilled and caring doctors I've seen. I now find myself going to her more than my primary care physician. I've had a Bowen Treatment done by her and she's helped me with my autoimmune condition. I had gotten sick and she saved me from having to take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Not very open minded and understanding of someone's pain. Say's one thing really means another. Been too over a dozen acupuncturists and Natasha is the least experienced; Like she really doesn't have a background in natural medicine. I'd shop around before wasting your money on poor treatment and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option7
Are you Dr. Rudd?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Family Medicine