Natascha Hebell-Fernando, LAC

Natascha Hebell-Fernando, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Natascha Hebell-Fernando, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Mesa, AZ. She is 51 years old.Read her story

3654 N Power Rd Ste 128

Mesa, AZ 85215

Learn about Natascha Hebell-Fernando

Natascha Hebell-Fernando's bio

This content was provided by Natascha Hebell-Fernando "I wanted to change the world and I did DNA research way back when we didn't know how close the genome is between humans and primates. The more I researched the more I realized that something was missing. I changed my reductionist and deterministic view to a wholistic mindset. And in fact, more and more it is becoming apparent that epigenetics and the environment play a big role in disease and disease outcomes. I went back to school in my 40s and since then I have not stopped learning: I am a licensed acupuncturist and Holistic Healthcare Practitioner. My own health journey has helped me in providing better support to my patients. I practice Functional Wellness and my goal is to help bodies recover from low level infections, thereby reducing inflammation which is the root cause of most chronic diseases. I love meeting each new patient and tuning into their mind and body challenges. It is most gratifying to see renewed energy and glow in my patients when they start to feel more alive and vibrant. "

This content was provided by Natascha Hebell-Fernando "My goal is to support you on your healing journey. I will provide you with tools and thoughts and I will meet you where you are at. I will help you find the trust in your own body. Together we will create a plan to help you achieve your health goals."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy

Natascha Hebell-Fernando does not have any board certifications listed.

• Inflammatory Conditions
  • Pain Disorder

• Acupuncture
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Mind-Body Focused Therapy
  • Nutritional Supplementation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Padova / Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Natascha Hebell-Fernando has no awards or honors listed.

Natascha Hebell-Fernando has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Italian

Natascha Hebell-Fernando does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Natascha Hebell-Fernando and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Natascha Hebell-Fernando's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you Natascha Hebell-Fernando?

Visit Natascha Hebell-Fernando

Nearby providers with similar experience

Family Medicine