Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD

PsychologyFemale

Psychology

Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD is a Psychologist in San Francisco, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD
2299 Post St Ste 307 San Francisco, CA 94115 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Belfor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Belfor accepts

Dr. Belfor accepts the following insurance:

CaliforniaCare HMO

Dr. Belfor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Belfor

2.3

Dr. Belfor

Dr Belfor worked with me for 5.5 years after a serious accident, brain injury and PTSD. There is no person I credit more than her for my recovery. She is the most talented, empathetic, practical and compassionate doctor I have worked with (and in a near-death even you meet many!) Dr Belfor did my cognitive assessment 6 months after my accident. She was the only doctor who caught that I’d fallen to be dry low percentiles in key executive functions. She told me I’d lost a lot of superpowers, but that I’d never picked the initial set and we could choose who I wanted to be now. Through weekly sessions she helped me get back to all functions of daily living, build a healthy and happy life, get a therapy dog (who she welcomed to her office), and eventually return to a high-powered white collar job. She coached me for 3.5 years after return to work to help me relearn my job and find my footing again. She is literally the reason I’m capable of living the life I do today. She’s amazing.
Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD?
She took over 5 months to provide myself and my lawyer with my mental state report,she caused me nothing but anxiety.I would not recommend her on any level.I would rate her at zero.
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD?
Outstanding Therapist and Highly knowledgable- Invaluable as I recover from a severe concussion. Highly Recommend - She is compassionate, sensitive and has a brilliant application of her skill sets to bring out ones best to make real measurable progress -
San Francisco – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD?
Natasha belfor seemed willing to do anything to social climb including vilifying people of color, harassing, abusing things that don't belong to her, using it all up, and micromanaging to repulse with lies so bullied to look bigger and the best when she stomped on others in my view.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
he li – Jul 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD?
Dr Belfor is very empathetic and profeciolnal. She was helping for a while with my PTSD and depression issues. Also she is great for working as couple advisor. She has very sweet and calm personality. I also over the years had a couple of big realizations which was important part of my healing.
Oakland, CA – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nataliya Belfor, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Belfor?

• Psychology